Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling (6251 Views)

My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / We Want To Move Some Huge Cash / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 2:24am On Jul 20, 2016
You can now appreciate the beauty of fibre ceiling from that pix[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Splinz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
jpride:
You can now appreciate the beauty of fibre ceiling from that pix[color=#550000][/color]
Wow.... beautiful!
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by winnerjoy: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
hope i wish you can give us the method of fabricating fibre board like the measurement of cement ,newsprint and other products you mentioned
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Ajusshi: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
jpride:
I will continue later.....just keep your questions coming if any
How dirty is the process?
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by dami2boi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thank you sir keep up the good work.
i am following.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ajusshi:
How dirty is the process?

Very funny.....
Well it depends on your approach to the business.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Jayceo(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Abeg carry go my brother..I dey follow this thread with all my heart
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by uzoagbala: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2016
please I am very much interested,I want to come and meet at delta state my no is 07039631600,email chinenyecastle@gmail.com. please I want to learn this,can I have your no to call u
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Juliana7: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
@op, u are doing a great job here. Thanks
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by LionInZion: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
OP, great work you are doing, I am very interested and I plan to start as soon as you finish this great class with us. Meanwhile, in case someone encounter some difficulties in the process of making it, how can we get a quick access to you via a phone call? Or better still, do you sometimes come to Lagos? I am an aluminium fabricator wanting to learn more things in building and you have just given me a very rare opportunity to add to my skills. Your response will be highly appreciatied. Thank you. ...... Following with keen interest......
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by kjsunday3(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Pls sir is the pulp strictly made of newsprint and how is the fibre made and what qty of cement do we use
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by kjsunday3(m): 2:09am On Jul 22, 2016
Where do we get the template in lagos
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by kjsunday3(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Is the ceiling painted by spray or brush

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Tunami(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2016
jpride:

Very funny..... Well it depends on your approach to the business.
oga u did'nt specify the type of cement to use in your explanation.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Tunami:
oga u did'nt specify the type of cement to use in your explanation.

Normal cement.... normal 50kg cement
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2016
kjsunday3:
Is the ceiling painted by spray or brush

Brush
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2016
kjsunday3:
Pls sir is the pulp strictly made of newsprint and how is the fibre made and what qty of cement do we use
Strictly newsprint.

Sorry i'm not through with d training. I was a bit discouraged by d interest before. I now see many are coming in. I will finish it dis evening and start d question n answer section
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
uzoagbala:
please I am very much interested,I want to come and meet at delta state my no is 07039631600,email chinenyecastle@gmail.com. please I want to learn this,can I have your no to call u

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
uzoagbala:

Just let me finish up first. If u still need one on one training after dat, den we can talk of dat. I think everyone shud b able to do it after d class.
Where are you??
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2016
LionInZion:
OP, great work you are doing, I am very interested and I plan to start as soon as you finish this great class with us. Meanwhile, in case someone encounter some difficulties in the process of making it, how can we get a quick access to you via a phone call? Or better still, do you sometimes come to Lagos? I am an aluminium fabricator wanting to learn more things in building and you have just given me a very rare opportunity to add to my skills. Your response will be highly appreciatied. Thank you. ...... Following with keen interest......

Check my signature, my number is there. But let dat be after i conclude this training here. I dont always come to Lagos. Time no too dey my side
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Juliana7:
@op, u are doing a great job here. Thanks

So glad to hear dat
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Jayceo:
Abeg carry go my brother..I dey follow this thread with all my heart

Abeg carry better seat.......we must finish am here
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by LionInZion: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
jpride:

Check my signature, my number is there. But let dat be after i conclude this training here. I dont always come to Lagos. Time no too dey my side
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to hook up with you later in the day. This class is very interesting.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
kjsunday3:
Where do we get the template in lagos
I'm not in Lagos... but template shouldnt be an issue. Just approach any sculptor or even dis guys into POP design templates. They shud b able to direct u. I will still enquire
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
I know i'm delaying d class.....but pls bear with me. So many things to be done with little time
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by Jayceo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
jpride:
I know i'm delaying d class.....but pls bear with me. So many things to be done with little time

Our Beloved OP,pls we are waiting patiently for further lessons.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by LionInZion: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
jpride:
Bros, we are waiting o, God will strenghten you. Please let us get to learn some more today o. God bless you
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'm so sorry for keeping u guys waiting. I was just too busy to go online. Today i'm giving u the production processes.
So lets go........................

How to Fabricate Fibre Ceiling Board

Having arranged all the tools and materials in what we would call your workshop.

• The first step is to get out your newsprint and shred. After shredding, you mix with water and allow to dry.
Then, you take it to the local grinder to grind. After grinding, you mix with water again and allow to dry.

• Mix with cement and water to plasticity and put aside. This process gives you your fibre.

• Lay your pallet on your work table or bench and spread the polythene over. If you don't get the white polythene required for this production process, you can use the normal black polythene bag we have around. The essence of using the polythene, the upholsterers use is because it comes in bundles and you can cut to the size of your pallet. If you use the black polythene bag, that means you would use like four and you would have to join them. And the line of the joining would show in your production.

• Next, you pick the template and layover the polythene. Make sure that the templates key into one another. The templates are two rubber materials that need to be keyed into each other.

• Now, if you want a decorative ceiling board, you need an already designed template but if you are good with creative arts, you can then do the design yourself. Put your designed template in between the bigger template. But, if you want a plain ceiling board, you don't need a designed template.

• Apply your fibre and spread all over the template using your scrapper. If you are producing a decorative ceiling board, ensure that the fibre covers the whole designs and enters the holes in the design. This is to ensure that the exact shape of the designed template is what is achieved.

• Pick the roller and roll over the fibre to evenness.

• At this point, the ceiling board is made and the next step is the separation of the template and the polythene.

• Now transfer the ceiling board onward to another pallet. This is done by placing another pallet on your cast and turning it upside down.

• All ceiling board jobs will now be arranged on the rack and if rack is not available, just arrange your cast and pallet in a spacey area and allow to dry. Dryness takes 24 hours under room temperature.

• During dryness, you wet your ceiling board just like they wet cement block for proper dryness and solidity.

• At this stage, production is complete and you have your fibre ceiling board.

• To have good finishing and bring out the beauty of your work, you can apply white paint.

• You can then go ahead and stack them together.

• Ceiling boards are packed in bundles of 10 pieces each and you bind together with the aid of a binding tape

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Having done that, you are through with your production..... Hope my processes are self explanatory

1 Like

Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by azelab: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
God will enrich you more in all ramification, thanks alot sir, bt hw much wl it cost to set up all the materials for the whole production and like how could someone produce wt 30k. also what is the selling price per 10pieces. thank once again sir God wl bless u.
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by jpride(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
azelab:
God will enrich you more in all ramification, thanks alot sir, bt hw much wl it cost to set up all the materials for the whole production and like how could someone produce wt 30k. also what is the selling price per 10pieces. thank once again sir God wl bless u.

Thank u.

Pls find time to go through the thread. All ur questions has been addressed
Re: Generate Huge Cash Venturing Into The Production Of Decorative Fibre Ceiling by LionInZion: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
May the Lord God bless you real good. Please, is there any place we can buy an already made design if we need one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real / Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.