Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? (90281 Views)

5 Ghanaian Musicians Who Need Fashion And Style Lessons / 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

lil wayne has shows almost every night jare, either hosting this or co hosting that ni
birdman says he literarily sleeps on $100m stacks

Tell them oh
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
acenazt:
u r high. Is Kim a musician?

I meant to compara Lil Wayne but got carried away while typing... .
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Akexstinger(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Too many kids in here..and they are so lazy to even research. The words earning and net worth do not mean the same.
In all spheres, Musicians earn better than footballers, also the net worth of musicians are far higher than the net worth of footballers.
The Internet is at your finger tips, stop exposing your ignorance before the world. The forbe list is there for everyone to visit and convince himself.
You must not juxtapose rubbish/nonsense just because you want to make a point. Imagine somebody bringing in sport vs music, basketballers vs Musicians when the topic says footballers vs musicians.
A learned person should start his argument by mentioning factors first such as the platform for their activities such as where they perform "international or locally", earnings per year, mode of earning, the duration of their earnings and their networth.
Musicians earn higher and by far than footballers

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by dopeJemi: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Kim Kardashian triples Rooney's pay just to comment on a tweeter post, hope you know

So you've made sense like this now? Name one Kim kardashian's song you've heard
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by abdulhadi101(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
I gree Footballer make more money weekly. Buh the kind tax dem dey lay for Europe ba, dey make Messi and hin papa fear
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by tennyson10: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
macof:

Micheal Jordan is a basketball legend, yet Andrew Lloyd Webber is worth more than him

talking about Nigeria - Don jazzy's $35m greater than Mikel Obi's $25m

the problem with the lot of you Nigerians is that you are sentimental, because you love football doesn't mean it's the greatest thing on the planet
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by tennyson10: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
macof:

Micheal Jordan is a basketball legend, yet Andrew Lloyd Webber is worth more than him

talking about Nigeria - Don jazzy's $35m greater than Mikel Obi's $25m

the problem with the lot of you Nigerians is that you are sentimental, because you love football doesn't mean it's the greatest thing on the planet

Did you just say donjazzy is worth $35million Please let's be factual and stop overhyping these guys

3 Likes

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
shegra58:
and how many time is he hosting concert in a month? Cos I'm sure they can go 6months without a concert...Note cr7 just bought one of the most expensive car in the world to celebr8 euro victory undecided

Talking about cars or private jets, Lil Wayne pass Ronaldo.... go check Lil Wayne's cars.
Not up to a month now, there was an assassination attempt on Lil Wayne's life and eversince, he got around with his private jets even if it's a stone throw.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
dopeJemi:

So you've made sense like this now? Name one Kim kardashian's song you've heard

Wetin be your own, them send you
Somebody quoted me now for that and I told him it was a mistake, that I meant Lil Wayne, why bring it up again
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:
don't just compare music with football.
The real question is sport vs music ..which earn more.
I will say sport.
Take michael Jordan, magic Johnson. .
These are sport legends they make cool money.
Michael jordan is the first sport self made billionaire.

Let forget abt that ..cos they are legends.

Let talk abt may weather the greatest boxer of 2000s
He earn $300m dollar just for one fight grin..while Justin bierber has to depend on abulm sales, tours and being a brand for products to earn half of what may weather would earn in just one fight.

Now lets talk about footballers and musicians.
An average footballers earn more than an average musicians.
Do you know you the reason why the media portray africa poor? is not because they are no rich people in Africa, but is because the wealth are not even distributed among her citizens.

Now back to the topic.
Unknown footballers earn more than upcoming musicians.
There are footballers you may had never heard of..but they make cool money unlike in music were you have to be known to earn big.

Hope you got the logic.

Na lie.... either football versus music or sports versus arts..... Never sports versus music?.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is so rediculos and apperent..it is written clearly .. players are not their mate financialy..
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by dopeJemi: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Wetin be your own, them send you
Somebody quoted me now for that and I told him it was a mistake, that I meant Lil Wayne, why bring it up again

When you quoted me spewing that thrash nko
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
From latest Forbes celebrity list, I like to agree musicians make more money than footballers

FULL LIST OF 2016 CELEBRITY

1 Taylor Swift $170,000,000 USA

2 One Direction $110,000,000 UK

3 James Patterson $95,000,000 USA
You aint currentat alll .....
4 Dr. Phil McGraw $88,000,000 USA

4 Cristiano Ronaldo $88,000,000 Portugal

6 Kevin Hart $87,500,000 USA

7 Howard Stern $85,000,000 USA

8 Lionel Messi $81,500,000 Argentina

9 Adele $80,500,000 UK

10 Rush Limbaugh $79,000,000 USA

11 LeBron James $77,000,000 USA

12 Madonna $76,500,000 USA

13 Ellen DeGeneres $75,000,000 USA

13 Rihanna $75,000,000 Barbados

15 Garth Brooks $70,000,000 USA

16 Roger Federer $68,000,000 Switzerland

17 AC/DC $67,500,000 Australia

18 Rolling Stones $66,500,000 UK

19 Dwayne Johnson $64,500,000 USA

20 David Copperfield $64,000,000 USA

21 Calvin Harris $63,000,000 UK (Scotland)

22 Diddy $62,000,000 USA

23 Jackie Chan $61,000,000 China

24 Bruce Springsteen $60,500,000 USA

25 Paul McCartney $56,500,000 UK

26 Kevin Durant $56,000,000 USA

27 Novak Djokovic $56,000,000 Serbia

28 Justin Bieber $56,000,000 Canada

29 Kenny Chesney $56,000,000 USA

30 Ryan Seacrest $55,000,000 USA

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-ronaldo-richer-messi-jay-z-jackie-chan-forbes-celebrity-100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Kobicove(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
PROVERBZ:
am pretty sure drake would earn 4 times that in a day by just hosting a concert

Does Drake host a concert everyday? undecided
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:
guy wen you wanna talk about record companies dont forget to state those that sponsor sports(all are billionaires)
Compared to those you named above..

Read through my comment again.
I compared may weather with justin bierber grin
Same A list celeb.

A literate and a man with wisdom (good reasoning/thinking ) would know what I'm implying.

The only demerit in football/soccer is; the players only got a short term for success.

Think again.

Not forgetting the richest sportman in the world is Michael jordan (53yrs) (net worth 1.14b usd)
By the way ur analysis are flawed lloyd Webber(68yrs) is worth 715m usd..
Check the age differnce.

Nor make me laugh abeg

Hey, football not sports... .. If you wanna compare sports, then do it with arts in general.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
dopeJemi:

When you quoted me spewing that thrash nko

Yeah, your own matter pass boundary...... Why compare common football to music
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireneony:
stop confusing yourself.
Like i wrote earlier in this thread, "the question is sport vs music".
You cannot just single out football.
Lloyd webber is a composer; writer, singer, play dufferent intruments and a muscian.
Now to sport, there is soccer,golf,tennis,baseball etc.
Sport is generally make more money than music.
Take it or leave.
Still footballers earn more money than musicians.

You stated earlier about Nigeria musicians vs footballers. Mikel obi a D list footballer in Europe earn more than the A list musicians in Nigeria with a big gap.
Why are you even talking about local Nigeria footballers. You and i know there is nothing to write home about the Nigeria football league.
The only industry that function well in entertainment in nigeria is the music industry.
You comparing nigeria musicians (most of them which live fake life) with our shitty sport system is flawed.

Pls next time reason with logic.

You can't just single out music either, you call it arts in general
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
missKiffy:

The question to now ask urself is, does he host a concert everyday or even every week, my own answer to that is NO, don't knw abt urs

Royalties, tv rights and others come in always.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by moshood521: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
PROVERBZ:
Ehn mk hm dea host am every week na

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by dopeJemi: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Yeah, your own matter pass boundary...... Why compare common football to music

Common football? The money wey football get, blood money sef no fit match am
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Abdulkatcha(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Op you can't compare footballers with musicians because footballers earn weekly asap that's my opinion
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by purplekayc(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:
Rooney earns 300k pounds a week, name one musician that earns that in a month and you have your answer
who has a longer carrier?
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

Buahahahahahahahahaha

That's a fat lie, now let's assume it's true, will drake host concerts everyday? Go check his net worth

Ronaldo is currently earning about 500k pounds a week, that is 1M pounds in two weeks, 2M pounds in a month, now do the math for a year, Ronaldo uses 1 to 2 weeks to get what drake gets from his shows and album sales

what of Sergio Ramos or Bolton keeper.
ever heard of world tour Abi you think they sing once a month like Nigerian artistes. they move from stadium to stadium. why do you think they can't raise their children.
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 3:34am On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

Buahahahahahahahahaha

That's a fat lie, now let's assume it's true, will drake host concerts everyday? Go check his net worth

Ronaldo is currently earning about 500k pounds a week, that is 1M pounds in two weeks, 2M pounds in a month, now do the math for a year, Ronaldo uses 1 to 2 weeks to get what drake gets from his shows and album sales

There is yet to be any billonaire footballer, infact the richest footballer ever beckham is not worth up to 300 million dollars but we have several billionaira musicians. Go figure. No footballer ever is richer than Jay Z, Diddy, Dr. Dre, etc
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 3:38am On Jul 17, 2016
shegra58:
and how many time is he hosting concert in a month? Cos I'm sure they can go 6months without a concert...Note cr7 just bought one of the most expensive car in the world to celebr8 euro victory undecided
Buggati that artists like birdman, lil wayne, 50 cent etc have been flossing with since? lol.. Birdman has one the costliest buggatis in the world, costs 8 million while ronaldo's is just worth 2 million. google it
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 3:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Dav24:
let us look at this simple solution. Cristiano Ronaldo who is the highest earner in football has a net worth of $310 million while Puff Diddy who is outside top 4 in music has $750 million. you can check the rest
C Ronaldo is not worth up to 310 million, Beckham is still the richest footballer ever and not even worth that much
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 3:42am On Jul 17, 2016
tennyson10:
The Richest musician in the world isn't even worth half of Michael Jordan ' $1billion ' . Even in Nigeria ,wizkid and the likes see Obafemi martins who isn't even the highest paid footballer as a boss.
Lol... Music has produced several billionaires.. Dr Dre is a billionaire.. You can compare local artists with local footballers in Nigeria not international
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by ultimateballer: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

Footballers don't even go on tours, but I bet ronaldo would make more than 300m going on tour, ronaldo would make more than 100m by just juggling a round object in front of fans
the richest footballers make most of their money outside football. Ronaldo, messi and beckham are models, thats why they are richer than the average footballers.. If they could make money from tours, they would have been doing it long time.. You can't compare a musician who earns money from tours, endorsements, royalties, etc to footballers... Even those amounts footballers are paid weekly are not real. Get informed
Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by Tobium1(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2016
PROVERBZ:

A concert is a day or maybe 2days and he gets 300k and he might not host a concert of such again till maybe de next year, but here Is rooney making dat evry week, bros EVERY week!

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by iamlimo(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2016
PROVERBZ:
Dats after the concert ticket must have been bought by Christiano ronaldo to celebrate his new Nike and Samsung deal just for a season... prolly pick drake up with his private jet. just to help drake cut cost

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by iamlimo(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2016
ultimateballer:

the richest footballers make most of their money outside football. Ronaldo, messi and beckham are models, thats why they are richer than the average footballers.. If they could make money from tours, they would have been doing it long time.. You can't compare a musician who earns money from tours, endorsements, royalties, etc to footballers... Even those amounts footballers are paid weekly are not real. Get informed
go back and read your comment.... who lives the unreal lifestyle most, Shey lil Wayne and Chris brown that keeps shooting their musical videos with private jets dat they don't have or cannot even afford... martial's penury is like drake's wealth... don't check networth of these sporties you go regret your life

1 Like

Re: Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Sunofgod:
In the short term footballers.....but long term its musicians due to perpetual royalties!

- Michael Jackson is still getting paid, so is 2Pac and Biggie.

- Sunday Oliseh is harassing the NFF over the equivalent of $2459!
guy u funny die, hahahahahahahahahahaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.