Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University (1087 Views)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nasri100(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
So my bud got into a strange argument with his babe which was my fault.

For background check, my buddy is the definition of a proper bad boy. Sleeps with hookers, got so many so-called girlfriends and side chicks or whatever you call them. The plus side of him is that he does really well in school. I'm not really the opposite side of him, though bit of a loner, I also like hookers and I do have side chicks but I don't make it obvious, so I'm the guy he pops up to for advice.

So his young with a silver spoon girlfriend, Kemi, 19, he loves her so much and she is really beautiful and older than her age- Tall, curvy and busty. She is the nice girl ish and always clingy to him. I do my part as the friend of a Yoruba demon to convince her that he's not cheating and really loves her.

Last week, while we were studying for our final exams, I told him a joke that Kemi (not real name) would be a hot shot when she enters Uni; guys will be around her always and bad things go on in college. We laughed. I didn't know that my friend took it serious and confronted his girlfriend later that he prefers she attends a day Poly over Babcock, and if she really loves him she will follow his advice.

Ofcourse she refused and they argued (for the first time.) She also called me crying on the phone that Segun (not real name) beat her up (few bruises and she lied about it to her family) and promised to break up if she does otherwise.

She also said she is planning to travel to her grandma's place to recuperate and live there permanently and doesn't want to see him again. She called him a beast and that she has been enduring him because of love but this was the turning point (It had to be my joke that would be the turning point.)

My friend has completely switched off and always moody.

I'm in the middle of a potential split and I feel guilty and cold.

What can I do to get them back together please?
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
You are very wicked for trying to get them back together! That your friend is bad news, and is also a very toxic person. If it was your sister, would you try and get her back together with this kind of dangerous guy??
Pls, this break up is the best thing to happen to this girl. Leave her alone. Let her make something of her life. Imagine he had the audacity to ask her to pick between him and the university! Abeg, who he epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Smileprince(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Your friend is insecure and needs to grow up. He's not best for the lady and whatever he feels for her is not Love. If you're not a bad friend you'll advise your friend to beg his girlfriend and support her dreams. Because sooner or later your guy will realise you badly advice him and he's going to hate you for life. Hence do the needful now.
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin juz be quiet... But if he beat his gf physically plz advice her to move on... Tats a domestic violence and he shud be penalized with his actions .
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Smileprince(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
You are very wicked for trying to get them back together! That your friend is bad news, and is also a very toxic person. If it was your sister, would you try and get her back together with this kind of dangerous guy??
Pls, this break up is the best thing to happen to this girl. Leave her alone. Let her make something of her life. Imagine he had the audacity to ask her to pick between him and the university! Abeg, who he epp

I tire ooo. Someone he's not even ready to marry yet. It's funny when we date we tend to look at our partner as wife/husband. Until he/she say I Do don't ever think you own him or her.
Just like you said, she should move on. That little boy need some growing up to do grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by magicalBae(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Your friend doesn't deserve any good girl. Stop feeling guilty.
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nasri100(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Smileprince:
Your friend is insecure and needs to grow up. He's not best for the lady and whatever he feels for her is not Love. If you're not a bad friend you'll advise your friend to beg his girlfriend and support her dreams. Because sooner or later your guy will realise you badly advice him and he's going to hate you for life. Hence do the needful now.

I'm not a bad friend. I told him head on that the idea is ridiculous, but you don't know him in person so no point going into detail. He's somebody who does his own thing even after you advice him, and when you try to go deep, he becomes irritated.
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
your guy and ashewo be like

Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Boring: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
smithsydny:
your guy and ashewo be like
more like dis

Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Boring:
more like dis
grin
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Smileprince(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nasri100:

I'm not a bad friend. I told him head on that the idea is ridiculous, but you don't know him in person so no point going into detail. He's somebody who does his own thing even after you advice him, and when you try to go deep, he becomes irritated.

Then if you really like that girl and wants to see her progress in life. Allow her to go, and tell her to run away from your friend. He's not good enough for her. And from the look of things he's very violent. Such guys should be far away from ladies.
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are not meant to be together
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op first of all ur friend is an asshole and this is coming from an asshole
so he is fully recognized!
you are sleeping around and you still want to control the girls future lmao!
and that's not all he still beats her!
then you!!!!! the lubricant for the asshole wants to fix them up after all the bullshits that she takes
poly for uni because of a boy that wont marry you lmao,
i mess with girls alot but i wont even go that far! whats up with the possessive mindset!
being in love isnt being stupid!!!!
let her be and tell that misguided asshole to let her be too
even killers don't kill babies i mean everything in life has limits
i feel really irritated hearing this rubbish sha!
but i have said my peace!

me and relationship gist be like!!!! grin

Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Nasri100(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Smileprince:

Then if you really like that girl and wants to see her progress in life. Allow her to go, and tell her to run away from your friend. He's not good enough for her. And from the look of things he's very violent. Such guys should be far away from ladies.

Oh.
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by Sirlegendy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
My mouth is closed, but i know your friend just Bleep up but anyway just take a look http://www.rafikizone.tk/forum2_theme_112870387.xhtml?tema=4
Re: My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University by kimnicki(f): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
lol.. that's crazy

(1) (Reply)

See My Romantic Picture. Lol... / Letter To All Guys.. (Photo) / I Want To Be Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.