Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (61243 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by omegatwelve: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerian comedian once said; with God all things are possible but with money all things are answerable, i think i concur with that.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by smartbros(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Our wife spotted!
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by tukdi: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I hate this, Stop booking space! Talk!
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Ezeego1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
diva90:
Oshiomhole must be the envy of these other governors ... His wife is just too pretty! smiley

You are wrong. Those governors have access to sweet damsel too.

Oshiomole acted very fast and got married to her becos he can't maintain a date with her cos the girl will definitely get bored of him. When u have real money you are being surrounded by angels. So I dnt think they envy him as such.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by kayo80(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
opribo:
Just look at husband and wife, what an aberration. I dont like seeing old people taking advantage of young girls because of stolen money they use to entice and lure them hoha. If Oshio was not governor i bet in his life time that lady will never waste her youthful life with him.

Such is life. But it is a two way street...You can't blame the man alone leaving out the women. Women like the finer things in life and would go with anyone that can provide that for them.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by nkemdi89(f): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
saintdennis:

Do u mind that dude? Even if she's a gold digger what's anyone's concern?(except maybe oshiomole's fam)

These same guys n girls criticising her would jump @ the chance to have their 13year old relative become oshiomole's wife.

The only thing that can rock that marriage is maybe child issues... cos personally If i'm oshiomole then i'm marrying her for her beauty n perfection I want a child with her...wetin concern rich old man (with kids from his late wife) like oshiomole with true love?

Don't mind her haters jare...
abi
He only need a companion because he is getting advanced, since the demise of his wife. If she eventually gives him child no issue with that.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by kulrunsman79(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lara abina Lola self, u never wan carry belle for this man? Nigeria law on marriage don't favor women unlike as it is in the western world o.

I don't know your plans but its better u born for baba Osho to get established in the family and his inheritance. We are Africans!! We are Nigerians!!! And most especially, we are southern Nigeria with deep rooted obedience to our cultural heritage.

If you allow baba die without a child for him, his sons will kick your ass out, except you get inherited by one of the sons.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by kulrunsman79(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lara abina Lola self, u never wan carry belle for this man? Nigeria law on marriage don't favor women unlike as it is in the western world o.

I don't know your plans but its better u born for baba Osho to get established in the family and his inheritance. We are Africans!! We are Nigerians!!! And most especially, we are southern Nigeria with deep rooted obedience to our cultural heritage.

If you allow baba die without a child for him, his sons will kick your ass out, except you get inherited by one of the sons.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by ahmtech93(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
IARA is the only reason i give skinny babes a second thought, ordinarily i like fleshy babes like ........................

She was bought with our tax money, pastor would continue from where Adams stops, she is a property of the state.
who iara pix don help, cant nairaland do without iara, na wa 6
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by wiseoneking: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
ujoatu:
Mammoth crowd
You have come again. MAMMOTH CROWD INDEED. PDP rally going on at uromi dwarfed your so called crowd. Just watching pdp rally, the speaker is just mocking at the APC HALF FILLED STADIUM. With level playing ground Pdp is already a winner with pst iyamu. Apc will still not win even if they rigged with impunity.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by wiseoneking: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=ujoatu post=Mammoth crowd [/quote] You have come again. MAMMOTH CROWD INDEED. PDP rally going on at uromi dwarfed your so called crowd. Just watching pdp rally, the speaker is just mocking at the APC HALF FILLED STADIUM. With level playing ground Pdp is already a winner with pst iyamu. Apc will still not win even if they rigged with impunity.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by drizzydrag(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
JulianBond007:
Oshiomhole, you better give that woman belle quick before another person do am for you. Abi na Jonathan make you never pregnant your wife? grin

Abi, before DINOsaur help am give her belle....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by dayoakinns(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na this woman go kill oshiomhole. See beauty
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by toye440: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Governor Adamu u better knack ur wife Belle before someone does, I can't say but like I heard senator melaye is a pro in DAT aspect.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by IceDude(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chai!...So na this fresh kondus dat ancestor dey lash? Who say money nor good na beta thunder go fire d person walai!
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by janefarms2015: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
JulianBond007:
Oshiomhole, you better give that woman belle quick before another person do am for you. Abi na Jonathan make you never pregnant your wife? grin

DINO MELAYE THEY WATCH YOU OHH, OSHO BABA DO THE NEEDFUL, IMPREGNATE HER QUICK, DELAY IS DANGEROUS!
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Coyotejack(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
IARA is the only reason i give skinny babes a second thought, ordinarily i like fleshy babes like ........................

She was bought with our tax money, pastor would continue from where Adams stops, she is a property of the state.

Lwkms rotfl grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Raymarkable(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
nkemdi89:

But do you know the first he met her she was given an expensive rolex watch by him which she rejected, that was what caught his fancy, for a lady to turn down such gift.

because she smart like that. It's clear psychology. she knew that would get his attention . why settle for a rolex and probably be his mistress for awhile when you can own his empire.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Raymarkable(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
If she married him for money be rest assured. she would make some bloggers so cool cash in no distant future. see how caroline danjuma dan be every bloggers favorite topic. but sha we don't know if she really married him coz of money or maybe he is beautiful inside. lol has a beautiful personality. but mehn the man ugly as Bleep!
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by akoladejesu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Iara or Lara! When she go get belle now?
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by winj3: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
crazygod:
Every time I see this girl, I just feel sorry for her. How long can she endure

Typical slave mentality monkey.

it should be how long can the state of Edo endure a runs woman as first lady.
she is in it for money and she is still going...
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Aleora(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
JulianBond007:
you think say dah there marriage no be contract marriagecos .....
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Badtguyy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are u a bastard?? U Wey u fine, Who u epp?? Abeg leave Osho make him enjoy life, Bad belle people
opribo:
Just look at husband and wife, what an aberration. I dont like seeing old people taking advantage of young girls because of stolen money they use to entice and lure them hoha. If Oshio was not governor i bet in his life time that lady will never waste her youthful life with him.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Yasher: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
I won't be surprised if she pushes for a divorce once his tenure comes to an end.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by nkemdi89(f): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Raymarkable:

because she smart like that. It's clear psychology. she knew that would get his attention . why settle for a rolex and probably be his mistress for awhile when you can own his empire.
lol
She falls into the category of the girls Dj khaled likes, smart and loyal. But our own girls can fall for the slightest bottle of amarula.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
The broom sef don lean due to the present economic situation CAUSED by the past regime grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by javispj(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
shocked I still get confused any time I see osho n Lara,, they like a movie I call, could this be love
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by soul2: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
She no wan get belle abi? oshiomole abeg nak am akpako na. Time dey go o
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by kvngveektour(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
She's not the first lady, she's the first girl of the state. Blood sacking demon. Development seize when she arrived
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by ediko5(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
opribo:

For where..

It happens everywhere.

Husband too scarce
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Raymarkable(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
nkemdi89:
lol
She falls into the category of the girls Dj khaled likes, smart and loyal. But our own girls can fall for the slightest bottle of amarula.
u
lol. They live by the principle of " a bird in hand"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.