Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (61255 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Raymarkable(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thebachelor:
If l was an aide to Osho-ole l would have slept with this goddess.

hahahaha the bachelor. she is only attracted to ugly short guys. you are not her type
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Raymarkable:

hahahaha the bachelor. she is only attracted to ugly short guys. you are not her type

hahahaha.

You sighted bruv.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by VoteKenneth205: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
JulianBond007:
Oshiomhole, you better give that woman belle quick before another person do am for you. Abi na Jonathan make you never pregnant your wife? grin

Wicked grin
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
JulianBond007:
Oshiomhole, you better give that woman belle quick before another person do am for you. Abi na Jonathan make you never pregnant your wife? grin
Na true o. grin
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by kennycalls(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
damn** She hot oh
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by okoro2much: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
JulianBond007:

She sweet and I wish she get confortable here, but the governor is delaying o. What?
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
IARA is the only reason i give skinny babes a second thought, ordinarily i like fleshy babes like ........................

She was bought with our tax money, pastor would continue from where Adams stops, she is a property of the state.
Abeg mak una live the man alone if nr be this man i 4 nr fit go schol
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
legendte:
They came to see some dignitaries. Edo is for PDP

POI is the man
poi is a devil he dy carry gun 4 nite daytime he go carry bible nonsense man
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by STONEGEORGE15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Idrismusty97:
She never still get belle?
Dino Melaye go fit help am
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by butanep(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
nkemdi89:

But do you know the first he met her she was given an expensive rolex watch by him which she rejected, that was what caught his fancy, for a lady to turn down such gift.

Who is telling you all these stories madam?

You be Iara sister or Oshio baba ex babe
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
The "Dignitaries" are under the canopy as usual while the "voters" are out in the open.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by nkemdi89(f): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Y
butanep:

Who is telling you all these stories madam?

You be Iara sister or Oshio baba ex babe
Hmmmmm I will tell you in candid.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by KINGinVAHALA: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2016
linusbnn:

Greetings bro,life na small world

You just reminded me the obvious once more, bro. Never knew your location had changed. Hope you re cool over there?
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by micdapolaa(m): 1:07am On Jul 17, 2016
If Dino Melaye see Lara wey never enter menopause na one hand he go carry bele given am. He no dey see light skin baba for eye
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2016
opribo:
Just look at husband and wife, what an aberration. I dont like seeing old people taking advantage of young girls because of stolen money they use to entice and lure them hoha. If Oshio was not governor i bet in his life time that lady will never waste her youthful life with him.
now that he is gofnor and he has stolen our money and he has enticed her. you go kill yourself?. women are not attracted to fine boy. they are attracted to security. so stop hating. go and make money so that you will see somebody to waste dia life with you
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by nnowu(f): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2016
What is she waiting for to get pregnant?
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by butanep(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2016
nkemdi89:
Y
Hmmmmm I will tell you in candid.

Come closer now... My ears are wide open.

Haaa now... come closer... I didn't say you should romance me... so how did you know. just whisper it into my ears.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by linusbnn(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You just reminded me the obvious once more, bro. Never knew your location had changed. Hope you re cool over there?

I'm in warri now sha,my location was when I visited
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by COURVOISier(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thebachelor:
If l was an aide to Osho-ole l would have slept with this goddess.

This one na hook with worm. Just eat and get your throat hooked.
Re: Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others by KINGinVAHALA: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
linusbnn:

I'm in warri now sha,my location was when I visited

Ohhhh, that's OK, also not in that environment anymore, still in Benin though.
I'm a Mr Nairaland contestant, I guess you re aware of the contest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.