Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Let The Search For Nigeria’s Avatar Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Search For Nigeria’s Avatar Continues (316 Views)

NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Search For Nigeria’s Avatar Continues by maestro2000(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
One of my kid brothers asked me whether I still believe in Buhari as the hope of Nigeria, I said capital ‘NO’, he smiled and said; ‘EGBON sebi I told you then that Jonathan was better than Buhari…’ I smiled!

Buhari no doubt is not the magician or the avatar I expected. I have listened to Buhari addressing public issues, he is a little better than Jonathan, comparatively, no doubt! After all Jonathan, a PhD holder, did not know that ‘stealing of public fund was corruption’.

How can you tell me you are serious about changing things around when u keep doing things the way PDP was doing it?

How do you want to explain to my father in Arigidi that Buhari is better than Jonathan when during Jonathan food items were cheaper, NEPA was more regular and cheaper, fuel was cheaper, house rent cheaper and salaries were coming regularly?

The appointments so far has shown that Buhari is prosecuting the northern agenda just like Jonathan was sacrificing other segments of the nation for the south south and south east. (I am not an ethnocentric person, my friends will testify to that).

The Fulani herdsmen are killing and behaving as if they own the nation, Buhari is not doing anything about that.

I beg, Nigeria needs someone better than Buhari, let the search for the avatar continues, not in the APC nor in the PDP, they are birds of the shame feathers…

http://megasblog.com/2016/07/let-the-search-for-nigerias-avatar-begin/

Nb. Want to hear matured contributions and kindly pardon the written comprehension english, would rather have transcribe it in a native tribal language for easier comprehending but that will be sectional so kindly bear with the writer as long as you comprehend the message within. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Let The Search For Nigeria’s Avatar Continues by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
I hate being FTC in a thread with such poor written English embarassed
Re: Let The Search For Nigeria’s Avatar Continues by anibi9674: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
pathetic situation

(1) (Reply)

APGA Social Media PR Is This Inefficent? / Why PDP Lost 2015 Election And The Necessity For An Online Directorate / Humanitarian Convoy Attacked In Northeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.