Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (58045 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ShiaMuslim: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
[WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO AND IMAGES IN BELOW LINK] Deadly Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House” [VIDEO]

The attacks by combined teams of government security officials and armed takfiri youth on Shia Muslims have continued into the weekend in Kaduna with dozens being murdered across the state and properties being burned.

The assailants accompanied by police are going from house to house to seek out and kill Shia Muslims and burn their properties according to reports we are receiving.

From Kaduna, an affected minority Muslim Muhammad Ishiaka wailed,

“Today is the worst. They are going house by house in Kaduna destroying our personal houses. I can’t say how many people are dead now, because whoever they meet at the house, they are killing. They are going with the police.”

While the Shia Muslims and the Islamic movement organisation has said it will not retaliate or resort to violence but remains patient, the persecution and repression continues with government-supported takfiri youth picking and killing people with the semblance of Shi’ism anywhere they are seen.

http://newsrescue.com/deadly-attack-shia-muslims-continues-kaduna-house-house-video/#ixzz4NACFYn3f

2 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by hungryboy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Massive killing and persecution of a minority group like this always lead to only one thing,
Vengeance and retribution.
I just hope that when the Shittes become another Boko Haram, Southern soldiers won't be sent to die in a war that the North created

437 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari should thread carefully on this oo. It would be sad to see this shittes consume his government.

The constitution of Nigeria enshrines freedom of religion, association and movement!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by crosbreaka: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by kolaish(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Nigerian govt owe it a duty to protect everyone's life and property. Though I am a christian, I do not support the killing of any Nigerian in the name of religion by anybody whatsoever.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Sensie(f): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is not good

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by EHMIR(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shiite will turn out to be more deadly than BH,bookmark this thread for future reference,when shities go on rampage

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ezechueze(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Chubhie: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Onodu Nigeria ndi ka onye a na-agwo ibi o na- eto afo.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by emamos: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
all terrorists are muslim but not all muslim are terrorists

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by giantstrides(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.

if you are a keen observer , you should have noticed the correlation between the destruction of boko haram , and the Nigerian government clampdown on the Shitte muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by kodded(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
*Clears Throat*

IRAN is Watching. .................

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by veekid(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
House to house bawo

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ajalawole(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Islam and it many problem

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by bumi10(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmm na waooo
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by UnknownT: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thestate government may have its reason for proscribing the IMN but there is no justification going house to house killing Shi'a Muslims, freedom of religion or is it only Sunnis that are allowed in the country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
I hope when the shittes decide to retaliate they will face the sunnis and leave Christians out of it, that's my own

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by RGem(f): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aren't they all muslims Cos I don't understand the motive behind these killings. They should not extend it to christains biko. They have done enough damage already.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
There was once a country.

34 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
A's long as you don't involve any christians...Just Negodu

10 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Topestbilly(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
angry

"The assailants accompanied by police are going from house to house to seek out and kill Shia Muslims and burn their properties " what's going on in this country?

Very stupid set of people, Muslims killing Muslims.

Goto school, goto school! they'll not hear.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anyone that supports this crime against humanity and freedom of religion should check him self.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
The bigger problem is that our president has decided to say nothing concerning the recent happenings with the shiite muslims..do we have a president at all

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by tonaydo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Osama10(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ice74: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
k
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s][/s]
EHMIR:
Shiite will turn out to be more deadly than BH,bookmark this thread for future reference,when shities go on rampage
Ive been hearing of shiites for over 20 years why didnt they become terrorists all the time. Yet its your kind that go round slaughtering christians.

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Pavore9: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
So wrong! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu / Professor Isa Hashim Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.