Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (97147 Views)

Children's International School In Pictures / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by SuperSuave(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by kaziblake(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are much here in lekki
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.
Its not about the price, but about the quality. . . I was lucky enough to attend a private elementary school in the US where the school fees per semester were just $800 (equivalent to N80,000 at the time). But I can CONFIDENTLY say that the quality of education I received was far more than all these private schools in Lagos that basically write exams for the kids. . .

5 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by bettercreature(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmm
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:
Fynestboi, shebi if say u go this school, u won't be here dragging 50k Mr nairaland with all those boiz wey follow me go LA primary school...
you no well...hahahhahaahha
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by SIRJAYB: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
what!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Jacko01: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dat money I will use it and read in canadian university for one year

Will my kid learn programming while in primary skool

If not waste of money

Also hw cheap of the skool.... For a skool wanting 3 million make your stuff colorful and detailed

Shows they might not even be giving back to the students

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by 2ndejoj(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dear Lord!!!

All of them will still write waec and fail

write jamb fail.

just like my Family friend. his son is in the third private university. always failing.

5 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Olypeppy(f): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
3million is just too much now...haba...even God go begin vex

3 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
After all these You ask Junior a question and he replies "daddy I didn't does" it", when will you "buyed' me a new "toys"..........

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jennifer22(f): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
My guess is that they may go to Space for field trip. Lol

5 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
Shebi if Mynd44 go this kind school he will not be here sniffing who to ban but an archaeologist discovering the gods of our fore fathers...
best comment I have read on this forum since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
That kind amount and na for ordinary paper dem write fees,dem suppose write am for gold embroidery on some kind designer paper.

6 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by EpicMaurice(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg na Einstein abi na Isaac Newton dey teach for the school?

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Evina(f): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
LynnPetra:
Hmmmm.This is much ooo.
The only time I can pay this amount on a child is if he/she is an Einstein.

But if he/she is an Einstein, he/she wouldn't need such "high level" education. undecided

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wait o. Are all the classes in this ENDTIME primary school paid same amounts? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by okoro2much: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
More than what I earned through out last year.

I think this is a way to sperate their children from ordinary students and an undercover project for money lundary.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by ajebuter(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
Shebi if Mynd44 go this kind school he will not be here sniffing who to ban but an archaeologist discovering the gods of our fore fathers...

God punish daura burukutu and otueke weed..

Funniest one today...lol

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by nenya(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmyblackky:
If the Nigerian educational system is allowed to continue this way will there ever be hope for the child of an average or poor Nigerian parent gto have access to quality education??

What exactly are they learning?
Can you also post the content of their curriculum?
We as parents really need to ask questions and think critically.
What and how can we define quality education when almost all schools in nigeria are international and private schools.
Its about time we dont or rather stop believing that the more you pay the best quality you get.

#justsaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmyblackky:
If the Nigerian educational system is allowed to continue this way will there ever be hope for the child of an average or poor Nigerian parent to have access to quality education??
egbami, is it your money shocked undecided
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
cheesy
Omotayor123:

Still, we should spend wisely.
you pple sef?? What is unwise in spending money on the education of one's child? They should rather buy a house abi? People sef.. lmaoo
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Juxtified:
If you can afford it then go for it. And if the price is too much for you, there are much cheaper and equally as good schools you can send your children to. No big deal. Life's easy, we're the ones who try to complicate it with our own hands

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by okoro2much: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
LynnPetra:
Hmmmm.This is much ooo.
The only time I can pay this amount on a child is if he/she is an Einstein.

I am not a prophet, but I know that you have never worked for money before.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Its not about the price, but about the quality. . . I was lucky enough to attend a private elementary school in the US where the school fees per semester were just $800 (equivalent to N80,000 at the time). But I can CONFIDENTLY say that the quality of education I received was far more than all these private schools in Lagos that basically write exams for the kids. . .
na so... cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Engrobiorah(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please how can I apply to teach there?
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Anwonspee(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do they have more than 24 hours per day or what? Misplaced priorities because of hope of having quality education.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Erifenz: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
that is what nigerians like
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by ThundrCork(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
I pay half of that and frown each time i get the bill. When i saw this, i just humble shocked. I bet many of the parents are owing. I don't know how they will be able to cope with such fees during this changi period. I can see the school is also charging interest on outstanding fees. Matter serious ooo

If you can afford it, it makes sense as most of them are able to read before they clock three
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Dolazee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by gbemi514: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Even private universities are cheaper than this school in a year....... #babaGodanswermycall

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Abodunrin07(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
D money dey na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013 / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.