Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (97142 Views)

Children's International School In Pictures / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Dolazee(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Peacetemi:
Nigeria's education system is fvcked, actually everything in Nigeria is fvcked, but the education system is the foundation of the fuckery. Imagine paying millions in school fees and not getting any value for your money. Medical students in universities are the ones I pity most. After spending a minimum of 6 years in school, they graduate, start working, but still most people travel abroad for medical care. It's horrible!!!
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
Shebi if Mynd44 go this kind school he will not be here sniffing who to ban but an archaeologist discovering the gods of our fore fathers...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Trueyarn(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
I do not believe this post. What sort of school name is that? "CHILDREN'S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL"

Op, next time come up with something more convincing, Rabbish!
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
No wahala, if na 3 milla, I go pay, and after the term, na me go set exam for my pikin.

See eim question:

1. Using Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation, prove that the Earth is not on a collision course with Jupiter and Uranus in 4 light years.

Given: Mass of Earth: 1.2 x 10^46 kg

If my pikin no fit answer am, that school must return my money

6 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by niceguy7(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wait a min, if they cn be paying million for primary school, what abt when they gain admission to uni nko, na billion dem go dey pay be that oo.....
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
And someone is looking for commom 100k for school fee are they teaching them anything different from the usual?
this is as a result of avin so much money and u juzz wanna waste it
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:

Still, we should spend wisely.
leave him, that's the reason the poor always continue to be poor... Spending 3million will make you feel big, but the reality is that you are enriching the school pocket and the child might not still know "ko" if the child ain't smart.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
jubrealguy:
this is as a result of avin so much money and u juzz wanna waste it
seriously, common primary school

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by madridguy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not bad Omo lasan.

SirAweezy:

Mr Mumuni, how are you sir?
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by louismane2: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
saw this on twitter today
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by loomer: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
If a person can buy a car of more than 2 million dollars I don't see any reason I won't put my children paying 100,000.00 GBP if I get the money.

Bill gate go that kind school or dangote near am? Why una dey deceive una self like say na price of schools dey make man successful.

3 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmyblackky:
If the Nigerian educational system is allowed to continue this way will there ever be hope for the child of an average or poor Nigerian parent to have access to quality education??
It's a private school na so they are liberty to fix prices afterall the sponsors(parents) have the choice to choose. They are many fishes in the river
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Mackson01: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gej no get slipper to go school, yet he became president. If I get the money, I no go send my children to such school. It is just over- hyping a school. Best students in waec & jamb don't come from such school.

3 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by ojnnaco(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
A dullard is a dullard even if you like send him to one that pays 10m a term. . .

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by madridguy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
You gotta point bro.

AnonyNymous:

Its not about the price, but about the quality. . . I was lucky enough to attend a private elementary school in the US where the school fees per semester were just $800 (equivalent to N80,000 at the time). But I can CONFIDENTLY say that the quality of education I received was far more than all these private schools in Lagos that basically write exams for the kids. . .

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by makdcash(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Teach dem how to mould humans cheesy cheesy grin grin

LizGray:
That's much. What are they teaching them? shocked shocked
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by refreshrate: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Crazy.....
EFCC. Should do a secret check on the parent's of such students accounts...
By the way how much are they paying the teachers?
What will they teach a child who can talk yet and will collect over 2million as school fees?
Parents who patronized them for d same of class and not just quality education

Everything EFCC see how buhari has made people fall in love with poverty mentality

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
What are they teaching Is their curriculum different from what is specified by the Government undecided

Help me ask them?? na wa o!

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trueyarn:
I do not believe this post. What sort of school name is that? "CHILDREN'S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL"

Op, next time come up with something more convincing, Rabbish!
at least try to consult the oracle (google) first na before bashing op......I think d school is in lekki and i kno a particular school in lekki where a pry 2 kid pays 1.2m per term

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
seriously, common primary school
they are so so much in Lekki..
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
BLAME IT ON THE MONEY..........THE MONEY IS THE BAD GUY
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
jubrealguy:
they are so so much in Lekki..
its not like they are all brilliant o what a waste
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by DAMILAREY85: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
if u add ever bin to such schools in the lekki ajah axis such as GREEN SPRING COLLEGE, MEADOW HALL, BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. u will praying for God to bless u so that u 2 can take ur children there. such schools don't just teach pupils and also help them to groom their careers.
my children's fees will higher than dis and I will proud to pay for them cos they will b proud of me as their father.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by pweshdodo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
d primary school wey i go,we no spend up to 60k frm kg to pry.5

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by HaneefahRN(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.

It's not about how expensive, but quality. Alot of students in Federal schools top charts in exams, we don't even hear about all these big schools.
But it's good to dream big and nothing bad in giving one's kids the best

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
its not like they are all brilliant o what a waste
the Truth is when this big money start coming in frm different angles....most of us won't even remember we once rebuked this kinda schools
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by HIPROFILE(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
A dolapo would still remain a dolapo. In other words pikin we go sabi book go sabi book.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by mhisbliss(f): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
jubrealguy:
the Truth is when this big money start coming in frm different angles....most of us won't even remember we once rebuked this kinda schools
well let them continue at the end of the day we are all equal in God's eyes
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.

Its not about the school alone, but the morals and discipline pass across to them.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jubrealguy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
well let them continue at the end of the day we are all equal in God's eyes
NASO! NASO!! NASO!!!
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:

Still, we should spend wisely.

God bless u cool

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by donvicky2007: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stingy school.
A school were acceptance fee is N2M cannot afford a good letter head paper.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013 / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.