Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (97144 Views)

Children's International School In Pictures / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by JustCurious: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
There are NO expensive things or services but things and services designed for different target audiences.

Rolls Royce got her target audience, likewise keke napep! Hehe

Sincerely speaking, I covet this for my children. Abeg who no like better things? smiley

# It is very likely that this school was charging in foreign currencies (€,£, $) before. No thanks to current exchange rate on our Naira. Naira don suffer..

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
[i][/i]IF a child of mine must go to this school, the following conditions must be met without me paying anything aside the school fees ; 1.He must have to tour the 88 out of the 195 countries in the world for excursion purposes with the school. 2. He must be as Brilliant as bill gate, Zucherberg, Albert Einstein and the likes with the potential To BLOW before attaining the age of 18, which must as well be guaranteed! 3.And lastly, he must not fall sick unnecessarily all through his tuition period!! MY TERMS! MY MONEY![b]IF a child of mine must go to this school, the following conditions must be met without me paying anything aside the school fees ; 1.He must have to tour the 88 out of the 195 countries in the world for excursion purposes with the school. 2. He must be as Brilliant as bill gate, Zucherberg, Albert Einstein and the likes with the potential To BLOW before attaining the age of 18, which must as well be guaranteed! 3.And lastly, he must not fall sick unnecessarily all through his tuition period!! MY TERMS! MY MONEY![/b]IF a child of mine must go to this school, the following conditions must be met without me paying anything aside the school fees ; 1. He must have to tour the 88 out of the 195 countries in the world for excursion purposes with the school. 2. He must be as Brilliant as bill gate, Zucherberg, Albert Einstein and the likes with the potential To BLOW before attaining the age of 18, which must as well be guaranteed! 3. And lastly, he must not fall sick unnecessarily all through his tuition period!! MY TERMS! MY MONEY!
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nathseun(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dats serious.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Chiccly(f): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
After all said and done,both the ones that studied at Lekki and the ones that studied in the ghetto will all meet in the same NYSC ground.All man will be forced to sleep on the floor in cases where their are no beds provided.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by TaiKuun(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
veekid:
School meant for OBO
your signature is extracted from the track - something you forgot by lil wayne. like if you re a fan of him
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
What are they teaching Is their curriculum different from what is specified by the Government undecided
they are been prepared and taught how to become tinubu, dino melaye, and lai mohammed when they grow up.

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by experimentist: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do they teach kids how to create money ($€£) there?
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
okoro2much:

I am not a prophet, but I know that you have never worked for money before.

This post of yours is very senseless.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
You're suffering from chronicle poverty grin

dejavubobo1:

U passed tru school school didn't pass tru U.. education is not by spending high. ur comment shows ur mentality is poor.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
yetseyi:

Not Gold but on a good letter head and thats not even expensive It doesn't look too well for the brand IMHO.

You actually didn't need to state who its not for,the fact that its not for "poppers" even means there should be an element of quality in everything about the school even down to the paper used.

How much does a good letter head cost?

I clearly understand your point.

See Ehn, the main reason the school exist is to separate their children from middle class or poor people.

So no be that quality be their problem.

I won't be surprised if their teachers are crap, its the normal thing I've seen here in Naija.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chiccly:

After all said and done,both the ones that studied at Lekki and the ones that studied in the ghetto will all meet in the same NYSC ground.All man will be forced to sleep on the floor in cases where their are no beds provided.

It is well.

They don't go to Nysc ground sorry, they just register and their parents will have their drivers drive them back home.

I saw it with my own eyes in camp, people that didn't serve that came to collect Cert on the last day. Na arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by SirAweezy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Not bad Omo lasan.

cheesy
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Tmoyo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Meanwhile, their students no dey sabi anything...na only to dey blow grammer

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by mecussey(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
What are they teaching Is their curriculum different from what is specified by the Government undecided

Yes, probably they are been thought how to make money, how to lead in a department and how to follow Nigerian pple.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Kazrem(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.
At primary level?

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
From the look of things. From 1st year in school to the last year is around 30million.

The best option na to buy land, build a 3storey of 8flats of 3bedroom per flat.
Rent is 500k/flat here in awka, which is 4million per annum, after 10yrs, I will have 40million, then I will build another house making it 16flats, which means, every year,I will be having 8million, meanwhile I will enrol him/her in unizik secondary school for the next 6yrs, withing this 6yrs, I will build another house with his secondary school fees + another one making it a 30flats, then renovate the old ones. I will be making 15million per annum / 1.3million per month. (how many people earn 1.3million/month in naija after spending years in cambridge? As salaries) as if to say we wey go FG schools no be human being abi hunger don kill all of us finish.

Then if I want my child to go to world class university, I will now send them to any university I want, and incase he graduates and couldn't find job, he will just relax and keep collecting rents, trust me, he will never go poor, because I didn't spoil him or lavish money on him, instead I was teaching him how to spend wisely by not wasting millions sending him to the type of school where the only thing he will be learning from the 1st year to the 4year is how to poo poo and sleep, which my house maid or wife or me or my mother can do perfectly. And with joy sef.

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yes if have the resources.

Kazrem:

At primary level?
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by justicejay(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.
Yeah education is power but this waste of fund.
I think schools like this is meant for politicians kids who have looted our money, you can't see a business man paying such amount for 6years old kid as school fees. He would rather put it in the baby's bank account.
One more thing I believe you are a muslim and you strongly believe in given alms. Just imagine how many families you are going to revive if decides to gives alms to the poor.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by idesylvester(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Their are people wu can buy a watch of 10 million naira yet they can't help a needy wit 50k.. if u can spend that 4 ur kids,fine bt as a country Nigeria whr many people r leavin below 2$ per day u shuld rethink.. jst sayin
madridguy:
If a person can buy a car of more than 2 million dollars I don't see any reason I won't put my children paying 100,000.00 GBP if I get the money.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Charly68: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
For those ready to burn their money the school is available.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls a dey teaching dem in heaven? Well money is speaking

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Dindondin(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:

Education is POWER.
foo l.
If education is too expensive, it ll not be for everyone.
There are fees that you ll still be unable to afford.
And you ll desire them.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by jibbish(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Crazy.....
EFCC. Should do a secret check on the parent's of such students accounts...
By the way how much are they paying the teachers?
What will they teach a child who can talk yet and will collect over 2million as school fees?
Parents who patronized them for d same of class and not just quality education
I know some that earns 350k per month in that schl
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by amodu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:

Education is POWER.

Are you now saying any school apart from that is no education
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by YOLO1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:

Education is POWER.
Even though I cherish education too, but the school fees is somehow expensive. Can't someone get one with same or more value for cheaper price? Just trying to be conservative
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by LilSmith55(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
After Paying This Huge Money And My Pikin Fail Any Exam, I Will Just Lock The School For The Next 3 Million Years

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by hotspec(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:

Education is POWER.
ur prayer shall be answered, but mind u d huge school fees doesnt guarantee dt they have quality things to impart on d pupils. I kno of a school here with higher school fees as well, gigantic structure, AC School bus, and any good facility u can think of in school, but d school was full of non qualified teachers. Not until State govt threatened to shut ot down that they started recruiting qualified teacher. There are cheaper and better schools
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
At the end of the day, na the laws that sir isaac newton, galili galilo, archimedes, kepler etc stated in the past they will still read and continue stating. No change. Na wa. Well my empire will attend the one higher than that though.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
The fees are hugely outrageous.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by hotspec(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
chigoizie7:
From the look of things. From 1st year in school to the 1st year is around 30million.

The best option na to buy land, build a 3storey of 8flats of 3bedroom per flat.
Rent is 500k/flat here in awka, which is 4million per annum, after 10yrs, I will have 40million, then I will build another house making it 16flats, which means, every year,I will be having 8million, meanwhile I will enrol him/her in unizik secondary school for the next 6yrs, withing this 6yrs, I will build another house with his secondary school fees + another one making it a 30flats, then renovate the old ones. I will be making 15million per annum / 1.3million per month. (how many people earn 1.3million/month in naija after spending years in cambridge? As salaries) as if to say we wey go FG schools no be human being abi hunger don kill all of us finish.

Then if I want my child to go to world class university, I will now send them to any university I want, and incase he graduates and couldn't find job, he will just relax and keep collecting rents, trust me, he will never go poor, because I didn't spoil him or lavish money on him, instead I was teaching him how to spend wisely by not wasting millions sending him school where the only thing he will be learning from the 1st year to the 4year is how to poo poo and sleep, which my house maid or wife or me or my mother can do perfectly. And with joy sef.
I judge people by d size of their thinking, and u have just convinced me dt with the kind of this mentality among the few forward thinking business oriented youths like u, d future will be great. I LOVE UR MIND! Pls start small. 8-10 self contained rooms on a plot of land can be an humble beginning for a future expansion. once again, i commend ur thinking. we have similar foresight- Real estate
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by muyiwah666(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmyblackky:
If the Nigerian educational system is allowed to continue this way will there ever be hope for the child of an average or poor Nigerian parent to have access to quality education??
Pay this much and still pay for uniform and school bus?? This is obscene !!!!

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by CioAngels(f): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
They are teaching just phonetics thats all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013 / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.