Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question (836 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by eoadeniji(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hey guys, what does this mean? there is this lady I am wooing, and she has been responding very well, I mean giving me attention. But I decided to ask her if she has a boyfriend so as to know my fate, and when I asked, she stylishly avoided answering me, rather asking me when I was travelling the next day,
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by sashishalom(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think she has or she doesn't want you to ask her out....Friendzone
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by HarbySloy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because you are asking her the bitter truth.
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by PhilJames: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its obvious something is not right
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
You want us to tell you what you already know undecided
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by ouigy99(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do you need to ask her if she has a boyfriend?
When you are with her, do not bring a 3rd party into your discussions. Even if you know she has a boyfriend, never talk about him. At that moment, let the world be about only both of you and no one else.
No go dey use your hand dey relegate yourself to friend zone

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by okpanachi09: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
no one give a fuckin damn abt u and ur Bae..dats ur biness
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by michaelwilli(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
eoadeniji:
Hey guys, what does this mean? there is this lady I am wooing, and she has been responding very well, I mean giving me attention. But I decided to ask her if she has a boyfriend so as to know my fate, and when I asked, she stylishly avoided answering me, rather asking me when I was travelling the next day,
She wan use u do insurance policy
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
eoadeniji:

it means ur question was irrelevant @ d time, u were supposed to concern urself about hitting that ** hard before u travelled. Anyway next dont bother about d next man always worry bout ya self n when u get to that bridge u 'll cross it
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by engrMikemd(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
wait lemme help u ask Google
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by eoadeniji(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
sashishalom:
I think she has or she doesn't want you to ask her out....Friendzone
hmn, but she has been kinda showing me the green light nah
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by eoadeniji(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
HarbySloy:
Because you are asking her the bitter truth.
I just wanna know how much chance I have before I push harder
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by eoadeniji(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
engrMikemd:
wait lemme help u ask Google
bro pls, help me with ur opinion sir, help a brother
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by eoadeniji(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
You want us to tell you what you already know undecided
I honestly don't know, madame
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by eoadeniji(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
tongue
michaelwilli:

She wan use u do insurance policy
Re: What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
eoadeniji:
I honestly don't know, madame
okay oga

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? (PHOTO) / He Promised Her Marriage After She Gets Pregnant But Reneged On His Promise / Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.