Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Will Be Governor And Then President Some Day In Nigeria.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Governor And Then President Some Day In Nigeria.. (510 Views)

I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Governor And Then President Some Day In Nigeria.. by azimibraun: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
I know quite well i will be the executive governor of my state and then move on to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria someday. I am only hoping all of you who read this will one day witness these predictions come to pass. I am personally working towards it and sacrificing a lot of time and energy on learning how to be a good and the best leader there can ever be. I feel challenged with all the pain and shame folks have to pass through to stay alive simply because they are from my state and from Nigeria. I also feel pained or may be a bit jealous with all the praises past leaders around the world get for being good and exemplary leaders I feel i can break whatever records they lay claim to that appears to be unattainable by the present and immediate past crop of leaders. Let it be know that i said these much and i will work to make it real someday.
Re: I Will Be Governor And Then President Some Day In Nigeria.. by Destined2win: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Goodluck to you

(1) (Reply)

Naija No Dey Sweet Again / PHOTOS: Senate President Pays Condolence Visit To Late Ali Monguno’s Family / Pease Where Is Abubakar Shekau?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.