Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos (64261 Views)

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by otswag(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
1stCitizen:
A lot of Africans over time have had blue eyes
Thank You my pesin. Yes, this Is rare but it isnt strange. Its a form of albinism called "Ocular albinism". The Common form of albinism we see around Is called "oculocutaneous albinism" meaning the skin and iris lacks the pigment cells that give blacks their xteristic dark complexion but in ocular albinism, only d iris Is involved.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
My friend junior bro has such kind of eyes... the boy fine but painfully he is deaf and dumb

4 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by olabode89(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
docbindl:

This is not ocular albinism.
This is WAARDENBURG SYNDROME

May God bless you! Too many ignorant peeps on nairaland. A simple google search would have provided them with adequate information. Some mofo was calling the girl 'abiku' lmao...

The blue eye issh is actually a sign that someone is suffering from Waardenburg syndrome and it usually accompanied by some degree of deafness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Eric2537:
z true my oyibo music teacher back in secondary xul days. Her eyes r blue
Lol
Kudos
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Really?
Well, I'm not "that" spiritual.
Then I guess I over exaggerate to your post
Please sir you vote is needed to crown KINGinVAHALA Mr nairaland
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Really?
Well, I'm not "that" spiritual.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by cyphher(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's albinism. Simple
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rashelany: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
lovely
but the eyes dey turn my eyes
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by T3Amo(f): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
docbindl:

This is not ocular albinism.
This is WAARDENBURG SYNDROME

It is ocular albinism. She is not wrong and neither are you. The type of waardenburg syndrome that has to do with the eye is as a result of partial albinism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by maxwell767(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hummmm.... That's a lie.. My phone has the app to make ur eyes as colorful as u want...
undecided

If u need example I could upload it
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2016
nerilove:
Don't be decieved by the illusion. Those eyes are not real. They are the works of a graphic artist. No where can u see a black person with a blue eyes. At most u will see brown, black, dark yellow eyes. No blue eyes anywhere talk more of from a Ghana person.

Please go online and you would be amazed that such phenomenon does exist. Don't collude out rightly without a little research on your own part.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by panditocracy(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Abeg she's nowhere near pretty. She looks very very scary and weird.

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by goingape1: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2016
otswag:
Thank You my pesin. Yes, this Is rare but it isnt strange. Its a form of albinism called "Ocular albinism". The Common form of albinism we see around Is called "oculocutaneous albinism" meaning the skin and iris lacks the pigment cells that give blacks their xteristic dark complexion but in ocular albinism, only d iris Is involved.
so some white were dey get BLUE eyes dey lack pigment cells or na ocular albinism dey worry them too undecided

abeg park well JORR.

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by goingape1: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Please go online and you would be amazed that such phenomenon does exist. Don't collude out rightly without a little research on your own part.
have you seen anyone with SUCH offline undecided

you people will be keep ya brain online but don't know anything offline.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by goingape1: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2016
michaelobinna:
My friend junior bro has such kind of eyes... the boy fine but painfully he is deaf and dumb

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by frenzydaniel1(m): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2016
#WAREWOLF sad
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Blue eyes on that kinda Ghana dark skin doesn't go together..

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by eemjay(f): 2:24am On Jul 17, 2016
addizzle:
chaiii!! they can fool u guys eeh.. pls those eyes ain't really.....take a close look at it... anyway I cover my eyes with d Blood of Jesus

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Origin(f): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Very beautiful. Though most people are not used to it so may be scared of it.

Just genetics.

I cry cry when I hear spiritual . Sometimes what's the point of education.

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by justjify(m): 2:51am On Jul 17, 2016
This is scary
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by lepasharon(f): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2016
T3Amo:

It is ocular albinism. She is not wrong and neither are you. The type of waardenburg syndrome that has to do with the eye is as a result of partial albinism

Thank you!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by iamord(m): 3:47am On Jul 17, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Blue eyes on that kinda Ghana dark skin doesn't go together..
well there you have it... You can go query God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 17, 2016
nerilove:
Don't be decieved by the illusion. Those eyes are not real. They are the works of a graphic artist. No where can u see a black person with a blue eyes. At most u will see brown, black, dark yellow eyes. No blue eyes anywhere talk more of from a Ghana person.

It doesn't take more than 10 seconds to Google stuff. Don't make sweeping generalizations without confirmation!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Burger01(m): 4:51am On Jul 17, 2016
If true, that girl should be protected by the government and by her parents....better still, sent abroad. I don't trust Africans with their backward thinking cap undecided

2 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by DedeNkem: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2016
African dumb mentality p*isses me off sometimes! Most Africans believe in spiritual stuff and juju sh*it than science, that's why most Africans are scientifically illiterate!

There shouldn't be a big deal in seeing blue eyes in a black person. Every human being that ever existed on earth are descendants of Black race. In order words, every White, Indian, Arab and other people, all exist today because of Black race, because the first human was Black! Africa is the motherland of all humans. All these are scientific facts, and I believe in science! Science is true whether you believe it or not!

These are other examples;

These photos, perhaps, the best example of a black African, non-mulatto, non-albino, with blue eyes. Also, these kids in the pictures don't appear to have Waardenberg Syndrome, also a source of blue eyes in blacks. This leaves the strong possibility of a rare mutation of a key eye color gene.

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by 6digitscomrade: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2016
ignoramus has scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hummerwise:
To be honest tho,, she looks wierld and scary...(no racism)
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Tellemall: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2016
midolian:
This picture, to me, doesn't look real. The artist Or editor only changed the colour of her eyes to the colour which he has painted the doors in the first place. Beautiful work!

Ghanaian bloggers are wack! angry

Don't be so quick to point out things that are beyond your understanding. Must everything be digitally manipulated? What happened to people thinking about things and researching?

The eye color is not so unbelievable inh blacks. It's very vibrant and very very real.

Although it's associated with blindness or something of the sort.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Tellemall: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Don't mind the people who don't believe it. Everything must be digitally manipulated. Nothing, to them, can possibly be real. There are several black people I've seen with that condition. Very beautiful eyes. Real sapphire.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Tellemall: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2016
DedeNkem:
African dumb mentality p*isses me off sometimes! Most Africans believe in spiritual stuff and juju sh*it than science, that's why most Africans are scientifically illiterate!

There shouldn't be a big deal in seeing blue eyes in a black person. Every human being that ever existed on earth are descendants of Black race. In order words, every White, Indian, Arab and other people, all exist today because of Black race, because the first human was Black! Africa is the motherland of all humans. All these are scientific facts, and I believe in science! Science is true whether you believe it or not!

These are other examples;

These photos, perhaps, the best example of a black African, non-mulatto, non-albino, with blue eyes. Also, these kids in the pictures don't appear to have Waardenberg Syndrome, also a source of blue eyes in blacks. This leaves the strong possibility of a rare mutation of a key eye color gene.

You know, black people don't read. So do not expect them to know anything outside of their little minds. All they are full of Is disbelief and baseless hatred.

I guess that's what happens when you give technology to a devolving race. Everything is now untrue and has been masterfully orchestrated for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by PureWays(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol... I Knew it..
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by fotadmowmend(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Merlin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / I'm Depressed Over My Height / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.