Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos (64280 Views)

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
The eyes were edited. zoom at the picture and u will see that it was drawn with a photo app..if u edited ur eye pic before u will get it
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2016
When I was younger, the woman next to our shop had three boys, very fair even white boys almost like albinos but they aren't, the first born has blue eyes. I wonder where they are now.

Apparently Blacks can have blue eyes, it's genetic.

2 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by cornel994(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2016
I saw a child some weeks back wit two different eyes...yes a nigerian child. it's all medical condition. was super happy fr d kid tho
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Telkings(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2016
midolian:
This picture, to me, doesn't look real. The artist Or editor only changed the colour of her eyes to the colour which he has painted the doors in the first place. Beautiful work!

Ghanaian bloggers are wack! angry

Hide your face, your ignorance is showing.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by quivah(f): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2016
nerilove:
Don't be decieved by the illusion. Those eyes are not real. They are the works of a graphic artist. No where can u see a black person with a blue eyes. At most u will see brown, black, dark yellow eyes. No blue eyes anywhere talk more of from a Ghana person.
Lol
sometimes it pays to be very sure of something through research or sort before commenting about it on a public forum.

There are blacks with blue eyes, I grew up with one in my neighborhood for about 9 solid years tho she was deaf and dumb but her eyes are bright blue, I saw her at least every blessed day for 9years!.. very pretty!
And she is black!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by quivah(f): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
michaelobinna:
My friend junior bro has such kind of eyes... the boy fine but painfully he is deaf and dumb
wow!! I grew up with one in my neighborhood, she's beautiful with blue bright eyes but she's deaf and dumb too sad

I guess those saying it looks scary will understand the beauty of this rare condition if they see for real.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by quivah(f): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
goingape1:
so some white were dey get BLUE eyes dey lack pigment cells or na ocular albinism dey worry them too undecided

abeg park well JORR.
chai! some people can be dumb enh
I guess the white having such skin color are suffering from albinism.

abeg carry your shame and park well..
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
arrant nonsense!
Google it my friend..black people with blue eyes.
Where and when did you conclude that there are no black people with blue eye? You that have never left the shores of Nigeria. I just de laugh u grin..
Africans comes in all varieties. Have you travel to all the countries in Africa?
Learn to be informed before polluting us with arrant nonsense!...

Gush!
This is the most horrifying comment i have seen this year.

cheesy
Sorry if my words hurt you, Don't take it personal cos am vexed right now
I don't care whtever poo u might be saying. I've gone to Ghana, CIV, Gambia, Congo Brazzaville, Gabon. I've not seen anyone with blue eyes. Forget google. Don't believe everything you read from it.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Telkings(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Are you people just posting comments for fun or is this how you really think?

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
quivah:

Lol
sometimes it pays to be very sure of something through research or sort before commenting about it on a public forum.

There are blacks with blue eyes, I grew up with one in my neighborhood for about 9 solid years tho she was deaf and dumb but her eyes are bright blue, I saw her at least every blessed day for 9years!.. very pretty!
And she is black!
Sorry dear, it might true but I travel a lot around Africa: west nd central Africa, I've not seen ny with blues eyes. I don't believe everything from google.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by deb(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2016
toposi4naija:
if this is real.....the little girl should thank her stars she isn't born in Niqeria..... She won't live to tell the story

What is this eidiot saying? You think only your village is referred to as Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by quivah(f): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2016
nerilove:
Sorry dear, it might true but I travel a lot around Africa: west nd central Africa, I've not seen ny with blues eyes. I don't believe everything from google.
That's why its called a 'rare condition'
I have given you a real-life prove of a Nigerian for that matter, I wish I could go over to that neighborhood to take her picture.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2016
khalhokage:

Oga Google "blacks with blue eyes", don't speak so confidently in ignorance.
I don't believe everything from google. I believe in seeing the eyes myself. I travel alot around Africa I've not seen any with blue eyes. It might be true.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by DedeNkem: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2016
Tellemall:

You know, black people don't read. So do not expect them to know anything outside of their little minds. All they are full of Is disbelief and baseless hatred.

I guess that's what happens when you give technology to a devolving race. Everything is now untrue and has been masterfully orchestrated for them.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
LucifersTongue:

It doesn't take more than 10 seconds to Google stuff. Don't make sweeping generalizations without confirmation!
I don't believe everything from google. It might be true but I've not seen any because I travel a lot around Africa
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Please go online and you would be amazed that such phenomenon does exist. Don't collude out rightly without a little research on your own part.
I'm so sorry but I've not seen any around Africa because I travel a lot. I don't believe everything from goolge. It might be true.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2016
quivah:

That's why its called a 'rare condition'
I have given you a real-life prove of a Nigerian for that matter, I wish I could go over to that neighborhood to take her picture.
ok, sorry no need for any other proof. Just I've not seen but I've been schooled by so many mentions. Tnx
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by dreamwords: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:
The eyes were edited. zoom at the picture and u will see that it was drawn with a photo app..if u edited ur eye pic before u will get it
nerilove:
I don't care whtever poo u might be saying. I've gone to Ghana, CIV, Gambia, Congo Brazzaville, Gabon. I've not seen anyone with blue eyes. Forget google. Don't believe everything you read from it.
Not edited
Read
http://afritorial.com/black-people-with-blue-eyes/
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by otswag(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2016
goingape1:
so some white were dey get BLUE eyes dey lack pigment cells or na ocular albinism dey worry them too undecided

abeg park well JORR.
i no blâme u. Na ignorance dey worry u. People who have blue eyes have little to no melanocytes in their iris while people with brown eyes have the largest number of melanocytes. For whites, it is very common so doesnt necessarily mean its ocular albinism but for blacks who usually have deep iris pigmentation, its a strong diffrential/possibility. Of course there are other medical possibilities too e.g waardenberg syndrome as someone rightly mentioned earlier in this page. Plus, for Ur information, even whites get albino. Google Is Ur friend if u no sabi

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by dare2differ: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2016
What is stunning about blue eyes? It could be genetic mutation or waardenberg syndrome. undecided

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Boboye4slim(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2016
midolian:
This picture, to me, doesn't look real. The artist Or editor only changed the colour of her eyes to the colour which he has painted the doors in the first place. Beautiful work!

You may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by wandeykul(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2016
midolian:

I av Lil boy in my area dat has dsame blue eyes so believe it or dont.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by BizBloke(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Everything spiritual! Nawa. Leave her beautiful eyes, please.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rasque1759(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2016
ghanians will be turning white soon......is just starting from the eyes
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
PureWays:
Lol... I Knew it..
cheesy cheesy Please sir
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by teacherbim(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=toposi4naija post=47613362][b][color=#990000]if this is real.....the little girl should thank her stars she isn't born in Niqeria..... She won't live to tell the story

Haha what is strange about this?,I have a neighbor who has eyes like these but he is not as dark as this little girl.He is happily married with kids.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by encrypt(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2016
The picture was alittle shaky but that boy has blue eyes, I am the one next to him and that's mami market sagamu Camp Ogun state. So those shouting edited you can go and rest!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by iamord(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Telkings:
Are you people just posting comments for fun or is this how you really think?
lol. I know that feeling bruv
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by ireneony(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2016
nerilove:
uncle...Ghana is not the only country in Africa angry grin
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by nerilove(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
uncle...Ghana is not the only country in Africa angry grin
Hmm, Aunty so its only Ghana I mentioned there? Abeg...

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Onegai(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2016
nerilove:
Don't be decieved by the illusion. Those eyes are not real. They are the works of a graphic artist. No where can u see a black person with a blue eyes. At most u will see brown, black, dark yellow eyes. No blue eyes anywhere talk more of from a Ghana person.

A little girl in my church has blue eyes. My former neighbours had red (as in wine-coloured) hair. It happens. I've even seen a Blondie-haired little boy. And hazel eyes is common (i knew igbo boys with hazel eyes).

Genetics

2 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by UIA04(f): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
midolian:

You are funny

Some black people have blue and green eyes it has to do with mutation can't explain just Google it.
I have an uncle with green eyes, and trust Africans they gave him an insulting nickname because of their ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Body Builders / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.