Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? (499 Views)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by Mbkite(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2016
I have noticed that a lot of christians, especially the young ones find it difficult to stay at least 6hours for a church service. These same set of people do jobs they put in at least 10hours per day including overtime. But to worship God on a sunday service for at least 6hours na wahala. Please why?
Lalasticlala, happy sunday.
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Oh please. I'm human. You can't expect me to go to church 8am and return 2pm. Say i dont have other things to do? undecided
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by SUPERPACK: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Mbkite:
because its nt compulsory
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by Tenkobos(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
How is that your business?
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by Mbkite(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
How is that your business?
Can you kindly answer the question my brother.
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by Mbkite(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
LizGray:
Oh please. I'm human. You can't expect me to go to church 8am and return 2pm. Say i dont have other things to do? undecided
other things more important than God's presence just on sundays. Haba!
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by Mbkite(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
SUPERPACK:
because its nt compulsory
some things you think are not compulsory are too important to be neglected.
Re: Why Does Christians Find It Difficult To Stay Long In A Church Service? by TI1919(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Mbkite:
I have noticed that a lot of christians, especially the young ones find it difficult to stay at least [size=25pt]6hours[/size] for a church service. These same set of people do jobs they put in at least 10hours per day including overtime. But to worship God on a sunday service for at least 6hours na wahala. Please why?

The time is too long

Church service are boring very boring, when you don't know the truth some church will deceive you thinking you are doing the work of God.

Fellowship should not be too long because after the fellowship you have to go home and take your time studying the scripture and meditating on it asking God for understanding.

I rather sit at home and listen to Zac Ponnen message than attend most Churches today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / I See Evil Befalling Benue State - Pastor Joshua Iginla / Is It Proper To Cross Leg While Seated In A Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.