Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I See Evil Befalling Benue State - Pastor Joshua Iginla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Evil Befalling Benue State - Pastor Joshua Iginla (497 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Evil Befalling Benue State - Pastor Joshua Iginla by owukpa(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bro. Joshua Iginla has enjoined everybody to pray for Benue State.

The fiery clergy during the prophetic Sunday service today inside his 80,000 seater City of wonders at Kubwa in Abuja predicted that he saw demonic people piling up sophisticated weapons in caves , mountains and valleys in Benue State and covering it with green leaves with the intention of attacking the state which might result in declaration of state of emergency .

Idoma Voice learnt that Iginla told his congregation to pray for Benue State over looming terrorist attack which will be disastrous.

Recall that in January, Apostle Johnson Suleman also predicted that the state will expreince a heavy bloodbath.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/07/i-see-evil-befalling-benue-state-pastor.html?m=1

Cc Seun, lalasticlala

Re: I See Evil Befalling Benue State - Pastor Joshua Iginla by fran6co(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Reveals Secret Of His Powers / Law In The Heart / Ekiti For Supernatural Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.