Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! (5269 Views)

Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Switsex(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Goodmorning!

Can anyone give me the Cost of an arik flight from
Lagos to Abuja

A link with flight cost will also be
helpful!

Very urgent please.

Thanks!!!
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by AntiWailer: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Switsex:
Goodmorning!

Can anyone give me a indications
of the Cost of an arik flight from
Lagos to Abuja

A link with flight cost will also be
helpful!

Very urgent please.

Thanks!!!

Take bus and stop making noise on cost of flight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by LAGATA(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Why arik? There so many flights taking off from Lagos. Travelled to Lagos on Friday with First nation for 27,500 from Abuja and also returned to Abuja with the same airline and same fare. I know arik is a bit on the high side. You can also check from their site arikair.com.
Have a safe flight...
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by ezugegere(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Between 20 - 35k, depending on how early you make your booking.
You can contact us for your ticket anytime.
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Switsex(f): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
ezugegere:
Between 20 - 35k, depending on how early you make your booking.
You can contact us for your ticket anytime.

I won't be booking. I want to know the real cost so I can go with enough cash with me.
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Switsex(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
LAGATA:
Why arik? There so many flights taking off from Lagos. Travelled to Lagos on Friday with First nation for 27,500 from Abuja and also returned to Abuja with the same airline and same fare. I know arik is a bit on the high side. You can also check from their site arikair.com.
Have a safe flight...

Thanks dear!
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Mille: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Switsex:

I won't be booking. I want to know the real cost so I can go with enough cash with me.

I'm about to board one. Dana for 33.3k. I initially wanted to use Medview at 32.5k before it became fully booked.

Note that Due to scarcity of aviation fuel, flights have been cancelled or rescheduled. My flight was initially 11:52 and I'm still waiting cos it's still delayed.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Switsex(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mille:

I'm about to board one. Dana for 33.3k. I initially wanted to use Medview at 32.5k before it became fully booked.

Note that Due to scarcity of aviation fuel, flights have been cancelled or rescheduled. My flight was initially 11:52 and I'm still waiting cos it's still delayed.

Thanks this is helpful. Hope you don't wait too much.

I like Medview but I still prefer Arik.

You can help me confirm the price range please hon!
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by ezugegere(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why go to the airport to book a ticket when you could have booked ahead and save plenty of money? I booked medview yesterday for 23k and Arik 25k for two of my passengers going to Abuja. That's why travel agents are important. Just call and get ur ticket. As simple as that! With that u can get to the airport even 40mins before departure and just check-in and fly.
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by GloryGloryRufus(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:

Thanks this is helpful. Hope you don't wait too much.

I like Medview but I still prefer Arik.

You can help me confirm the price range please hon!
I wanted to know if you are actually serious about the money you are begging to complete your rent and no body will like to be scammed and I decided to go tru ur activities here, I discovered you traveled with flights and you are begging people that cannot afford flight ticket money. my sister it is well oo.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Onnasucs1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
GloryGloryRufus:
I wanted to know if you are actually serious about the money you are begging to complete your rent and no body will like to be scammed and I decided to go tru ur activities here, I discovered you traveled with flights and you are begging people that cannot afford flight ticket money. my sister it is well oo.
me too i came to check oo and i'm suprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Onnasucs1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
GloryGloryRufus:
anything can happen between 2016-2018. Though i'm here to check on her activities too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Shezkid: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Onnasucs1:
anything can happen between 2016-2018. Though i'm here to check on her activities too

2016-2018 is such a long time.. So many things could have happened or even maybe this flight was even sponsored by someone...
Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Onnasucs1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shezkid:

2016-2018 is such a long time.. So many things could have happened or even maybe this flight was even sponsored by someone...
Just saying
yeah
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Switsex(f): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
GloryGloryRufus:

Thanks for your quick conclusion. Nothing to say again.

It is well!
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Switsex(f): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shezkid:

Just saying

God bless!
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by AreaFada2: 2:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Onnasucs1:

You're correct. But it shows why we need to be careful with showing all our activities online.

It's important to be economical when things are plentiful or when comfortable.

But our sister here was going for the most expensive local flight, Arik, in 2016. To the point others were advising her how to save on flights.

I actually wanted to check her NL activities too on seeing her request for assistance.

However, it shouldn't stop kindhearted Nairalanders from helping.
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Onnasucs1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
AreaFada2:

You're correct. But it shows why we need to be careful with showing all our activities online.

It's important to be economical when things are plentiful or when comfortable.

But our sister here was going for the most expensive local flight, Arik, in 2016. To the point others were advising her how to save on flights.

I actually wanted to check her NL activities too on seeing her request for assistance.

However, it shouldn't stop kindhearted Nairalanders from helping.
you're so on point sir
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Ennyluv: 11:27pm On May 12, 2019
Nigerians will not do something without standing on it. Someone traveled in 2016 and had challenges in 2018, how doesn't it correspond? Maybe she was even going for an important appointment which is so urgent and must not miss out, yet people are coming to complain she took flight 2016 and came online to beg in 2018. God, don't put our food and resources in where we be monitor and mock
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by gistcity(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by Sportwin(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2020
Try ibomair
About 24k
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by gistcity(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Abuja To Lagos Flight Cost With Arik. Urgent Please! by gistcity(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Pilot Travels From London To Abuja On His Bike! / Fanti Carnival in Lagos / Where Can I Board Abuja To Lagos By Train.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.