Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) (43393 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by fistonati(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oh God please heal this boy and send helpers to him.

Make me on of his helpers
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by juman(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ethan’s father Charles said the kindness of Dr and Mrs Williams is “bringing a lot of joy and excitement” to his family.

Thanks a lot to the doctors that helped him out.
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by manuel80(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
WTF man
seems like a mystery
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by toprealman: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Chisos kwist!
He is happy for now cos he is young and does not understand it implications. He will not be happy with this when he grows older!
OP is aware of that. Haven't you met some grumpy kids?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus !
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Disgusting..
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Touching. However I'm surprised the English doctor says he has never seen anything like this before .
I saw lots of similar cases including gastroschisis and prune belly during my housemanship at UDUTH. Such cases are better operated on at infancy. Buh I wish them the best.
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by cotmag(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wish him divine healing in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by donvicky87: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
God will take care of you son
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Benbobola(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sirmuel1:
51,000 British pounds = 18922966.5345 Nigerian
nairas

That's enough to start a good business.

Please I am not against any help or whatever. I'm sure this health issue didn't just come out in a day, its been there since birth.

My opinion: whenever you give birth to abnormal children due to one reason or the other, its better you end his/her life at birth, instead of allowing him/her to grow up abnormal. What if help didn't come? Is that how he would live in solitude?
So u'd rather commit murder, than give the child a fighting chance in life?
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by ElPhoche(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
phoromighty:
Exomphalos,Gastrochisis n Omphaloceles are not uncommon in our hospitals ..
After 20yrs f practice,a uk dr hasn't seen 1,I suspect ''blogger's lies" here
Wish d boy d very best..
My dear, I was like "wtf" when I read that doctor had not seen that common a condition in his life. I started seeing-exomphalos, gastroschisis, prune belly syndrome (1 in 35000) as a student, and have witnessed d all the surgeries and conservative treatment for them. We treat those in Nnewi, Anambra state.
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Rick9(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
I was touched
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sirmuel1:
nairas

Please I am not against any help or whatever. I'm sure this health issue didn't just come out in a day, its been there since birth.

My opinion: whenever you give birth to abnormal children due to one reason or the other, it's better you end his/her life at birth, instead of allowing him/her to grow up abnormal. What if help didn't come? Is that how he would live in solitude?

you call it mercy death or whatever.. people donated this money for a cause. even though the money is more than enough and i have the chance, i will also donate. the child is innocent and happy. All i can extrapolate from your conclusion is that you are a nitwit. your avariciousness won't lead you to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by NickMark1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
paiz:
Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat
Glory be to Jesus Christ.

No matter your situation there are people who are in worst situation than you. No matter your problems just lift your eyes to the heaven and thank him for the life you have.

May God have mercy on this young lad and heal him.
Amen.....
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Ohaneche(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Smile in his Face is Just Priceless. I feel for the poor happy boy.
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Sirmuel1:
nairas

My opinion: whenever you give birth to abnormal children due to one reason or the other, its better you end his/her life at birth, instead of allowing him/her to grow up abnormal. What if help didn't come? Is that how he would live in solitude?
Nice speech clap for yourself self . Am so amazed at your intelligence....... mumu big fool
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by tehmidaryor: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by agwom(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Oh heavenly father have mercy on this boy! Touch him with your healing hands...
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by kayalla(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
abeg o.
God heal him
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by Ivoryred(f): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2016
you are heal IJN amen
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by durodee(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
ElPhoche:

My dear, I was like "wtf" when I read that doctor had not seen that common a condition in his life. I started seeing-exomphalos, gastroschisis, prune belly syndrome (1 in 35000) as a student, and have witnessed d all the surgeries and conservative treatment for them. We treat those in Nnewi, Anambra state.
The stupid parents most likely never took the child for surgery when the thing was small but quick to show a visiting doctor! Also see conlusion: no local expertise! Insult upon injury!! Like you rightly said a lot of such surgeries take place in Nigeria daily and I am sure also in Ghana. The parents must have sensed the visiting doctor was a bit daft sha and it seems they were right!
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by glossyj(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD.................... MAY GOD HEAL U
Re: Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) by MightyFortress: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2016
iambabaG:
Take a good look at yourself..
If you were created without any deformity.. You have no excuse to be useless and ungrateful.
Get off your high horse.. Get on your knees and thank your God; at least he counted you lucky!

Honestly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / 'I Will Return As A Man' - Woman Who Attempted Suicide On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.