Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South (1735 Views)

PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / A Man Borrows 25 Million To Buy APC Presidential Form.. / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South by rommyth(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2016
With the present nigeria structure where the citizens are divided along religious and ethnicity when it comes to games of politics.
Overtime,majority of the SS & SE people have pledge their allegiance to the PDP which they believe represents their interests. This has widely reflected in the voting pattern at all level of election process by giving block vote to the party. The zone detest APC manifestoes, tagging it Northern Agenda. Any indegene of the zone who romance with the APC is seen as a traitor.
However, a time will come where the APC presidential aspirants will be zoned to the south(SE or SS ) and PDP aspirants zoned to the North.
In such scenario,How do you think the voting pattern of SE/SS will look like??

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South by richidinho(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Rochas is their choice down south
We will not vote him ooooooooooo
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South by Scholes007(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2016
richidinho:
Rochas is their choice down south
We will not vote him ooooooooooo
I will vote him including amaechi if any is fielded.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South by Qmerit(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
FCT, NAsarawa, Anambra, Edo, Imo and plateau are not PDP states and Ondo is not APC state according to your chart above. Anambra is APGA, Ondo is PDP state while others re APC States. APC controls 25 states Plus Abuja, PDP controls 11 States AND APGA controls 1 state get your record straight.

Oh op sorry I just understood you used the chart for last results/scores of last pres elections.

As for the issue raised i know and i too know the majority from SE would sit at home than to vote for Northerner and vote for unknown party if apc zone presidency to the south. Other states from the south i can't predict.

1 Like

Re: Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South by rommyth(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Qmerit:
FCT, NAsarawa, Anambra, Edo, Imo and plateau are not PDP states and Ondo is not APC state according to your chart above. Anambra is APGA, Ondo is PDP state while others re APC States. APC controls 25 states Plus Abuja, PDP controls 11 States AND APGA controls 1 state get your record straight.

As for the issue raised i know and i too know the majority from SE would sit at home than to vote for Northerner and vote for unknown party if apc zone presidency to the south. Other states from the south i can't predict.
the chart only showcase the result of last presidential result and the voting pattern of ss/se.
Re: Apc Presidential Candidate Zoned To The South by Qmerit(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
rommyth:
the chart only showcase the result of last presidential result and the voting pattern of ss/se.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Reno Omokri Dugs Up A Tweet Oby Ezekwesili Made In 2015 To Support APC / Do You Still Believe In This Present Administration? / Revive Ajaokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.