Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (51506 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by butanep(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Titilayooni:
Lord! Please make me a wise and patient woman who will build her home and not use her hands to scatter it....

I don't know you dear... but your comments shows you will make a good wife.

Respect is paramount be it relationship/ marriage.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Dejideji1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jobia:
wow so marriage makes you a complete woman. Pleeeeeease tell me more shocked

Alert! one feminist spotted

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by mzjaney(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
colik:

It's annoying na. Some women can be so childish.
Honestly.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by butanep(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jobia:
wow so marriage makes you a complete woman. Pleeeeeease tell me more shocked

I pray you remain single for the rest of your life so you will become happier.

Just say amen to that...
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Lightening: 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
byvan03:
Another fake asse*d story specially prepared to console the afflicted cheesy cheesy.

Even after tens of people that have either experienced same or witnessed have corroborated it? Keep living in fools paradise. Hope this same empty ego that is making you and cocoandy cast aspersion on this story will not give you the experience the lady is now regretting.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Afroconnect: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
The Bible says a wife is a helper, but all these dull women, they go to church yet dem no dey hear wetin dem suppose hear,a typical naija wife na blood sucker-in it for what she is getting.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dejideji1:

Don't mind them, the ladies of nowadays are so disrespectful, full of pride and arrogance. The feminists amongst them are even more disgusting.

My brother the thing taya me.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by byvan03: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lightening:

Even after tens of people that have either experienced same or witnessed have corroborated it? Keep living in fools paradise. Hope this same empty ego that is making you and cocoandy cast aspersion on this story will not give you the experience the lady is now regretting.

Wetin dey frustrate you like this? Must you cry more than the bereaved? Nah my ego kill you for your first life? Please go and answer where you are called undecided.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Y'all Mofos talkin craps about story being fake or fabricated need to go get ya heads examined. Fabricated or not, the moral lessons is the main thin y'all are supposed to concentrate on. And by the way, y'all wanna tell me none of y'all ever heard of this type of thing before huh? This things happen for real in everyday lives and some people have even posted comments here to share similar experiences so y'all should jst STFU and focus on the lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
byvan03:
Another fake asse*d story specially prepared to console the afflicted cheesy cheesy.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sollkayz:
true or not true, a wise person would take something from diz post........whether fabricated or not there are ladies who acts this way and shouldn't be.......pride doesn't build a home humility does.....
sir is that u @pic?
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by bisiswag(f): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
2good:
I witness a similar case in the the US. These couple were married for 16 years and the guy walked away leaving everything because he was not ready for emotional blackmail anymore from the woman. She begged and begged him to come back because they have 3 kids, but he refused. He did not even divorce her, he just left Texas for New York and it has been 7 years since he left. She did not file for official divorce neither did she change her name or the kids hoping that he will come back someday but he instead just cut off completely from her and the kids and the next thing she discovered on Facebook was that another Nigerian American girl had a baby boy for him. She is now a single mother in America with 3 children who have seen their dad in just 2 days out of the last 7 years and things are tough for her.
The man never loved her! Plain and simple'
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Even if the story is fake, i believe there is one or two things everyone can learn from it. But why are some set of women finding the story extremely offenssive is what i don't get.

pride i guess

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
bisiswag:

Don't u think she took the guy's love for granted rather?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by sisisioge: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin grin grin very annoying story. Any woman/person old enough to be married should be able to tell right from wrong. Narrator's friends and family only advised her, she had the choice of acceptance or otherwise. Why will anyone abuse the other deliberately? I can't just stomach any form of abuse, the poor guy must have been traumatized.

Anyways, you have learnt your lesson, life goes on. Please gather yourself together and be your own champion. Be good to yourself, the people around you and respect God...you will stand again.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by bisiswag(f): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
johnson232:

Don't u think she took the guy's love for granted rather?
Assuming she did,dont you think 7years is too long a time to have abandoned a woman you truly love and her kids?
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
bisiswag:

Assuming she did,dont you think 7years is too long a time to have abandoned a woman you truly love and her kids?

Maybe the man was deeply hurt, not all men can manage emotional blackmail.
7 years long sha...
If not for anything, but for the kids
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
TheVictorious:

See dem. dem don cari dia wahala com hia now.

Oya, go ahead and scatter your home now, who e go pain?

Hmmm... Scatter which home? Some women will form humble and loving wives in their homes but will not hesitate to help other 'foolish' women scatter their own homes through pride!
This story happens very well in life. The people that encourage a woman to continue being proud and stubborn if she is wrong, will desert her and return back to their own intact homes...
Except its a case of gross misconduct and domestic violence, lets stay and try to work it out. The grass may not (most times its never) greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
400billionman i sight u.... abeg bring all the billions make we share am cheesy
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnson232: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Loisemm:

Hmmm... Scatter which home? Some women will form humble and loving wives in their homes but will not hesitate to help other 'foolish' women scatter their own homes through pride!
This story happens very well in life. The people that encourage a woman to continue being proud and stubborn if she is wrong, will desert her and return back to their own intact homes...
Except its a case of gross misconduct and domestic violence, lets stay and try to work it out. The grass may not (most times its never) greener on the other side.

Sensible one...
abeg u go ready make we do marriage on saturday... no time cheesy
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dejideji1:

Alert! one feminist spotted
you need help mister?
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
johnson232:

Sensible one...
abeg u go ready make we do marriage on saturday... no time cheesy
Lolz. I dey my husband house already.
#HappilyMarried
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
butanep:

I pray you remain single for the rest of your life so you will become happier.

Just say amen to that...
why not pray for something better like... A brand new brain to replace your obviously damaged one.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by 400billionman: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Briteiyobo1:
This story look almost like mine, though my wife was lucky that I didn't go so far as in divorcing her, she would have been regretting by now. Women should stop comparing their marriages with that of their friends.

I am happy a married man is speaking from his personal experience.

This pride by most women is what is keeping most marriageable men from getting married. I really do not know what ladies gain by undermining their relationships, annoying or disrespecting their male counterparts to show they are independent when they cant actually do without him.

Pretence and Pride. I hate those two words.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by 400billionman: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
GirlAfrik:
Super story
Fabricated story

What do you know ?
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by 400billionman: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
hope4nigeria:
I never want to coment but when I saw ur post I'm forced to do so! I just want to clerify on the statement fabrication! I tot my wife posted this because I had exactly thesame experience! Small aguement, her brother and sister will bring vehicle to my house and pack her things! I always go begging them when I feel somtimes I'm at fault but my wife has pride! The last time was a small aguement, she forced me to slap her for the 1st time the act I later regreted as a man! B4 I knew it, police detained me alongside deadly criminals! I received beating in police cell, my brain deactivated! This is not funny my brother, I had act collapse b4 police got scared and took me to hospital subsequetly released me! My wife still the one to ahead to court sumon me fo a divource! OMG! I was so glad to receive the divorce letter. I went to court and affirm my rediness to accept the divorce move. To my suprice, my wife went back withdrew the case came back begging claiming she was misled by her ppl! Now we are back together and she never show pride on me.

Hahaha..
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Titilayooni(f): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2016
butanep:

I don't know you dear... but your comments shows you will make a good wife.

Respect is paramount be it relationship/ marriage.
*smiles*thank you* I just want my marriage to be the best ever,ts an easy journey though but with God 1st,all things are possible

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by diva90: 2:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Good story! Definitely one that many people can learn from. We can't deny the fact that this happens in some marriages... It's always up to the two individuals involved to find solutions and ways to overcome conflicts
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by 2good(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2016
bisiswag:

You are definitely not married hence you won't type this response. Love means nothing when you are tormented for 16 years. Married people will understand me.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Peacefulgold(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Mumu.....u never c anytn...
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2016
hope4nigeria:
I never want to coment but when I saw ur post I'm forced to do so! I just want to clerify on the statement fabrication! I tot my wife posted this because I had exactly thesame experience! Small aguement, her brother and sister will bring vehicle to my house and pack her things! I always go begging them when I feel somtimes I'm at fault but my wife has pride! The last time was a small aguement, she forced me to slap her for the 1st time the act I later regreted as a man! B4 I knew it, police detained me alongside deadly criminals! I received beating in police cell, my brain deactivated! This is not funny my brother, I had act collapse b4 police got scared and took me to hospital subsequetly released me! My wife still the one to ahead to court sumon me fo a divource! OMG! I was so glad to receive the divorce letter. I went to court and affirm my rediness to accept the divorce move. To my suprice, my wife went back withdrew the case came back begging claiming she was misled by her ppl! Now we are back together and she never show pride on me.
Na wa. Happy your story had a good ending. For me, the marriage would definitely be over. I have little patience for bullshit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by hahn(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Na wa. Happy your story had a good ending. For me, the marriage would definitely be over. I have little patience for bullshit.

Oboy, no be small thing sha. Marriage is a crazy thing though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.