Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,007 members, 7,849,068 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? (484 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? by mamagee3(f): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hi all, why would your BF ask you to introduce him to one of your friends or tell you he plans to marry your friend whom he has never even met?
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? by falconey(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? by Yehman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? by Daniel2289(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
U can't call such a fellow ur boyfriend. Dats numba ONE SIGN of a CASANOVA. U have to b careful dear. Don't allow someone to use u.
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
[center][/center]
because
1. you are old
2. your face z like Lagos road( na makeup cova d potholes
3, u are fat ( fat girls ain't sexy)
4. your hair ( ow lng has it been)
5. be honest and put d rest

#dntbotherquotingme#
Re: Why Would A Man Want To Marry Your Friend And Not You? by pussyeater(m): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Uglynism is the reason. U must be an ode of life

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Is Difficult To Help A Beggar On The Street - Must See Video / Davido Looks Different In New Photos( See Pics) / Simple Tricks To Get Ladies Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.