Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC (34070 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by YOLO1(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Later some fools will come and be reciting Malachi 3:10 into my ears. Shey me to no sabi flex ni?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by diva90: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2016
This pastorrrrr!!! *coughs*
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Kog45(m): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2016
powerball:
I have been wanting to comment on Rev.Biodun Fatoyino a long time now...His church is at Asokoro...I have not gone there yet-but I may soon.

Now back to the pastor, I know him way back when we we were in campus together...He was my senior...He graduated in 1998...I know everything about his lifestyle... I wouldn't want to comment negatively or positively about him because I know him too much.

pls I would ve love to hear your views about Biodun bcs u said u know him very well then in d university campus(university of Ilorin mini campus).Pls let me hear your comment about him bcs Abbey was a childhood friend right from primary,secondary to university level and I can say much about him.I remembered him stopped his convoy and alighted to say hi to me on d road to d surprised of his church members and passersby.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Kog45(m): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
my annual income per year can feed your previous five generations and your next five generation. I know pastor Biodun one on one, from when he started at tanke Ilorin behind joco palace to when he moved to Stella obasanjo hall to Abuja so you can as well shut ur trap and I mean he should show more of God in him than showing us his air hostess,porche and birthday parties in dubai
U don't need to take Biodun issue personal by telling us u can feed someone five generations.I understand your point but since u know him one on one then talk to him.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Kog45(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2016
RayRed16:
Its really interesting/funny how we lambast and criticise ppl we dont know anything about. More than 98% of ppl (I assume) saying negative things about this man Rev Biodun doesn't even know him! They've never seen him or heard him speak, so why judge and condemn this man already, and so harshly?

I've heard many ppl say stuff like how he is living a flamboyant life off ppl's offerings and tithes and all that....how his church members are gullible and all what not.

Guys, don't always believe everything u hear or read on the media. Get to know the person before judging and condemning.

The other time, a post was made here on nairaland depicting coza flight crew...and many ppl were already spewing stuff...not knowing it's complete falasy! Don't be so fast to condemn something u know nothing about.

My two cents though.

Yea a lot don't know him and u don't need to blame them for that bcs Abbey has reached a level that u don't need to know him before u drop your comment either in a positive or negative,that's d price of popularity.I understand your point that people who are closer can say much about him.One thing is very clear about him,he always recognized his own people no matter what.My junior brother went to his church as a
visitor on hearing his surname bcs d name is so unique,Biodun need to ask are u related to Kay,this was after many years we left university.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by comeandmarry: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2016
A pastor keeping beards,dey form swagg.
D way Satan go take deal with am
A sex addict

Was Jesus christ a celebrity
Was he travelling round on church members tithe.
Abegi.

Scam
Scam
Scam

My name is coza
Im a legit scammer

Bastard

May you die in plane crash

Rapist, scammist
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by KingsleyCEO: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
am not a fanatic but there should be a difference. Btw being a celebrity,being a pastor and preaching the word of God. All I know about this man is being a celebrity who shows off.
Oga this is totally not true, ok are you saying as a pastor he should not take pics? or join social network? Taking pics and posting it on my page is show off?
Judging by your post I put it to you that your post is a show off of hatred for the pastor and its not fair. The best you should do is celebrate him and pray God does yours too.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by bigtt76(f): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity ....dem go preach to us yet will travel overseas with our offerings and tithes to go and haff loffly time with family while we are left hoping for the coming of the Lord ....isssssorite!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Deanny:
you don't have to be apprehensive about where your tithes go. It goes to God so don't bother if anybody misuses it.
and when your Pastor is compromised and seems to be spending your tithe, you keep giving blindly?, meteeeeew, the same bible that said don't judge also said by their fruits you shall know them,he is not a pastor but a business man,so you will not be held accountable for not giving you tithe to a business man.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by deesdee: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
Mehn... Church is serious business!
Why do you think there is so many of them, just look around in your area. every body is now a pastor and building a church because its a full time business.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by awennie(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
kennygee:

Pastors these days are losing it when it comes to moderation. That's why people are now arguing about paying tithes. Cause its crazy if a tither is struggling to feed while a pastor is living in affluence without having a job.

The apostles of the new testament in the book of acts had to sell their properties so everyone who didn't have would have. Acts 4: 32-37

May God help us.

everyone sold their properties, not the apostles alone. Read your bible very well before posting comments. Peace!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ajewealth123(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

Oga this is totally not true, ok are you saying as a pastor he should not take pics? or join social network? Taking pics and posting it on my page is show off?
Judging by your post I put it to you that your post is a show off of hatred for the pastor and its not fair. The best you should do is celebrate him and pray God does yours too.
i don't hate him,I know him but what I mean is that he should focus more on God's work than the everytime show off,people will begin to see him as a show off or celebrity instead of as a man of God. Pastor olukoya,daddy g.o adeboye,pastor w.f kumuyi,TB Joshua, and co,do you see them doing this? I believe it's all these new generation pastors that does things like this.those I mentioned earlier are people he should emulate not trying to follow the trend of what's happening in the world
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
awennie:

everyone sold their properties, not the apostles alone. Read your bible very well before posting comments. Peace!

Joseph was an apostle. He sold his properties. Have u wondered what happened to the properties of apostle Paul?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Ajewealth123(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Kog45:
U don't need to take Biodun issue personal by telling us u can feed someone five generations.I understand your point but since u know him one on one then talk to him.
the fact that we are all in the same faceless forum doesn't make us all the same.we have ministers,governors , celebrities even the presidency visit this forum.you need to let some people know there place,some people just don't need to open their mouth and say things just because they wish to say them
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Deanny:
you don't have to be apprehensive about where your tithes go. It goes to God so don't bother if anybody misuses it.

Goes to God?? Lol!
Because na you be Chief Treasurer Of Heaven ba! Kontinu!!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by KingsleyCEO: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ajewealth123:
i don't hate him,I know him but what I mean is that he should focus more on God's work than the everytime show off,people will begin to see him as a show off or celebrity instead of as a man of God. Pastor olukoya,daddy g.o adeboye,pastor w.f kumuyi,TB Joshua, and co,do you see them doing this? I believe it's all these new generation pastors that does things like this.those I mentioned earlier are people he should emulate not trying to follow the trend of what's happening in the world

Thank God you said you know him, and if you've been to COZA you will see that the line of ministry is totally different from that of the above persons you mentioned. You see he is a young man and full of life and fortunate for him, God has blessed him with wealth and as young man of God that he is, he is living life to it fullest both socially, academically, spiritually and otherwise... God bless you my dear friend because i know you will totally agree with me. Mind you we don't live our lives to please men because you can't sustain it as people will always talk no matter what.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by TrajansKong: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Deanny:

OK.

This, right here, has to be the most moronic response I've read in a loooong time.

This is so representative of many African Christians.

With this attitude we actually DESERVE all the economic and social ills that befall us.

We actually WANT to be abused and misled by our leaders and MOGs. We prefer ignorance over being informed. If someone of honesty and integrity rose amongst us we would do our utmost to destroy them and return to the warm, familiar gloom of an authoritarian sociopath.

Except as brainwashed slaves and zombies, will have no business whatsoever as active agents in the proceedings of the global human adventure.

Religion has messed us UP!!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Flexing with proceeds from your church business... grin

Meanwhile we still await your "robust response" to the Ese Walters saga undecided
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC by daremoore(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
comeandmarry:
A pastor keeping beards,dey form swagg.
D way Satan go take deal with am
A sex addict

Was Jesus christ a celebrity
Was he travelling round on church members tithe.
Abegi.

Scam
Scam
Scam

My name is coza
Im a legit scammer

Bastard

May you die in plane crash

Rapist, scammist
you need Jesus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.