Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do (886 Views)

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do / If This Man Slaps Your Gf/wife In Public, What Will You Do ?? / If You Caught Your Husband Sleeping With Your Mother What Would You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by bstringz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Just want us to have fun this beautiful Sunday evening. You know sometimes wives fear the “mother-in-law” problem even before they get married. I have heard some unmarried girls say that theythey can’t get married to a guy whose mother is still alive and I ask “na you wan kill am?” and even if she does due. Remember one day your son would wanna get married. What if his girlfriend also wants you dead too?
You know the problem with The “mother-in-law” issues is “the” problem with women.
Women are often very troublesome and it’s not news that women are hostile especially to themselves.
So imagine when a woman who carried her boy for nine months, raised him up as a good man now meets another woman who seems to want to take her boy from her.? What do you think would happen..
So now let’s paint a scenario leading up to our post title.
Kaleb married Tania. His mother “mama Kaleb” decides to come spend sometime with her son Kaleb. Mama Kaleb has never really gone along well with Tania. She didn’t like her from the first day Kaleb brought her to introduce as wife. She isn’t from their tribe, she talks too much, she can’t cook as good as mama Kaleb, she is just a leech… This is what mama Kaleb thinks of Tania. Tania is a beautiful woman, 26years old, hardworking and business savvy. she has been married to Kaleb for over six months. Though she loves Kaleb so much even their tribal differences couldn’t keep them apart,But she can’t say the same for mama Kaleb. Since the first day Kaleb introduced her to mama… She knew mama didn’t like her, she could feel those eyes sizing her up and after the sizing it seems she didn’t pass. She knew mama didn’t approve of her.. . That day she heard Kaleb and mama yelling at each other. But she just married Kaleb cos she loves him so much and didn’t see herself with anybody else but him…. But mama was in the way….! On Wednesday, Kaleb who is a business man had left as early as 5am to see to his business.. Leaving just mama and Tania at home! (wahala).
Tania knew mama wanted a fight and she was ready to give her one if need be, but she would avoid her the best she could because of Kaleb. Mama pranced around the house like a lion. She would look at the Floor to see if it was properly mopped. She checked the TV and with each one she checked she nodded her head in disagreement and muttered something in her language which made Tania more nervous because she didn’t know what mama was muttering under angry breath. Tania had tried learning Kaleb’s tribe language but it didn’t seem to be “entering” her head…. She only understood basic things

Then the camels back broke when mama yelled “Tania…. Abi Wat is that your name sef! Come her my friend!” Tania knew there was trouble cos from experience she knew that when a Nigerian parent called you “my friend” it wasn’t in the right sense of the word “friend” Infact it was quite the opposite

http://truenaijayarn.com/if-you-wife-slaps-your-mother-what-would-you-do/
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't pray for such.

In Kwam 1 voice:

Oto ni yawo agboko leri

Oto ni yawo agboko lenu

Oto ni yawo agboko leti

Abani woran ba o Ri papa langi Oba loke maje ki won ya odo gbogbo wa.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Smellymouth: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by thatNUPEboy: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Its better not imagined.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
gringrin
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Omotayor123(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Depends if am around my wife is dead!
if am not around she should help herself!!!

Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by frank1k: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happily break her neck ofcourse ***no hard feelings though***
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by onstelly(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
And that's supposed to be a joke
Why will a woman slap her MIL
EmperorLee what do you have e to say tongue
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Jorussia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Any lady that i will marry,MUST be a very good of my mum.It will be impossible for me to love any lady more than my mum.my mum has stood for me on several occasions when even my dad abandoned me.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by EmperorLee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:

No comment...
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by osesology(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
angry
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Ak47young(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by MBush(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
This post has been removed due to extreme violent contents grin
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by onstelly(f): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
EmperorLee:

No comment...
Huh alright
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by DR1SKLEF(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'll consult the OP when it happens.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Bros, you read that thing finish angry
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by NevetsIbot(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:
Onstelly. You mustnt even try it. I will just kill you. Lemme stop Imagning. But I will still kill you if you do.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by onstelly(f): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Onstelly. You mustnt even try it. I will just kill you. Lemme stop Imagning. But I will still kill you if you do.
tongue
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by blithe2nice(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'll press reset in her life,maybe she will be in coma for days. I definitely do not pray for such anyway. I won't marry an animal,so it just can't happen.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Smellymouth: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
firstking01:
Bros, you read that thing finish angry

grin cheesy .. I just book space oo angry
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by EOOJ(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Its better not imagined.
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
she will not live to tell the story, though my mum is late cry
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Well that would mean that I've failed in my duties as a son. Why would I marry a lady who would beat up my parents?
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by firstking01(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy .. I just book space oo angry
Make i luku follow you book space shud incaseembarassed

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by mizzbouqui(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Maybe she was petting the mother inlaw on her cheek, or she wanted to kill a fly tongue but the wife is so gone if it was really a slap
Re: If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Slap my wife severally before asking her "what happened? "

(1) (Reply)

..... / 10 Sly Ways Women Reject Men’s Proposals / When A Girl Is Very Loyal To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.