Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? (10133 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / What Exactly Has Religion Done For Humanity / 1: How Exactly Has God Punished The Devil So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I am already used to it. Infact I enjoy you talking about my God, it gives me a sense of pride that my God is known. But come o! Why you no tear all the stickers of all those Hindu people wey dey advertise dem gods....... Or, why you no dey challenge Muslims? You dey fear beheading abi, lols.............
Na me say make you dey watch TV and listen to preachings for radio? Why you no go area wey church no dey? I think you should start carrying megaphones everywhere and start up your atheistic crusade.... There are radio stations around. Go there and state your pleas and stop this disguised rantings and bruhahas all in the name of atheism. Let yourself be known and you shall be known... The internet is not a place enough to express your impertinent rage and presumptuous claims which are intrinsic to a sad, unhappy and rejected soul.

U must be a kid... What's this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Tellemall:

It's nobody's fault that you Nigerian atheists display characteristics of all disorganized black people worldwide.

Elsewhere what winner01 says is very true.

Ok, if what he says is true, than that's a good one, a nice development indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

U must be a kid... What's this?
It's common sense, bro!!! Deal with it.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This comment is really sad, it shows someone who doesn't understand what atheists go through in Nigeria
Neither do you understand what theists go through! You guys should come out to the open and state your pleas......
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

It's common sense, bro!!! Deal with it.

Common sense? You must be kidding...

Well, I am not surprised, afterall you believe the Bible was written by the creator of the universe.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Neither do you understand what theists go through! You guys should come out to the open and state your pleas......

Our presence just in Nairaland has got you crying and pleading with us not to concentrate on only your God. Now u are delusionally asking we go public and act like u guys... Can u even handle it?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Our presence just in Nairaland has got you crying and pleading with us not to concentrate on only your God. Now u are delusionally asking we go public and act like u guys... Can u even handle it?

Yeah!!! Oh, I wasn't pleading. I was just trying to find out what your qualms is with our God.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Common sense? You must be kidding...

Well, I am not surprised, afterall you believe the Bible was written by the creator of the universe.

Hahahahaha, clown! You really think I believe so. The bible was written by men like us under inspiration from God.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Yeah!!! Oh, I wasn't pleading. I was just trying to find out what your qualms is with our God.

Ohhh, well, your God is the most noziest God of them all. His "I too know" is spiritually too much... It's time we cut his wings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Hahahahaha, clown! You really think I believe so. The bible was written by men like us under inspiration from God.

Seriously? Your God inspired men to write that? Lol... He inspired men to write about talking snakes and apples?

He needs a new edition don't you think? Your God couldn't even inspire men to write on how to achieve supernatural scientific feats, just some gibberish that has got you guys living a life of trial and error and hope and faith. Smh

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Seriously? Your God inspired men to write that? Lol... He inspired men to write about talking snakes and apples?

He needs a new edition don't you think? Your God couldn't even inspire men to write on how to achieve supernatural scientific feats, just some gibberish that has got you guys living a life of trial and error and hope and faith. Smh

Please I would love to know your standpoint. I am kinda getting confused. Do you believe in the supernatural or not?
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Please I would love to know your standpoint. I am kinda getting confused. Do you believe in the supernatural or not?

Lets say my options are open about it. I neither do not or do believe in it... Why are you asking... Oh becasue of my statement above?

I sometimes use the word Jesus when I am having sex with my girl... Would that make u ask if I believe in Jesus?
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Lets say my options are open about it. I neither do not or do believe in it... Why are you asking... Oh becasue of my statement above?

I sometimes use the word Jesus when I am having sex with my girl... Would that make u ask if I believe in Jesus?
LOL! I must have misquoted you. Anyways believe whatever you want.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bashing atheists thread Aluta continua
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Tellemall: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Ok, if what he says is true, than that's a good one, a nice development indeed

Meaning that atheism is an organized religion.

That makes every sensible person scornful of it. Because every religion has a central theme of belief. What then are atheists on about? They are no better
than what they condemn, they are the same.

And anybody who believes in the supernatural and calls themself an atheist is simply enjoying a romance with agnosticism, as no true atheist can believe in something so baseless. If ones mind is open to such, as an atheist, then that one is deluding themself and a lost cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Touchnot01: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
frank317:

Lets say my options are open about it. I neither do not or do believe in it...
I like this. this is an open-minded statement and the reason why you have piped down on hurling abusive words on believers.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Tellemall:

I have no reason to disagree

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

which verse of the bible talks about eating apples
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:42am On Jul 22, 2016
SirWere:
Bashing atheists thread Aluta continua

Atheists have done very poorly so far . Atheism can't stand logic and reason .
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:46am On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

Impiety from atheists is utterly disrespectful - that's what Christians are saying
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Tellemall:

That makes every sensible person scornful of it. Because every religion has a central theme of belief. What then are atheists on about? They are no better
than what they condemn, they are the same.

And anybody who believes in the supernatural and calls themself an atheist is simply enjoying a romance with agnosticism, as no true atheist can believe in something so baseless. If ones mind is open to such, as an atheist, then that one is deluding themself and a lost cause.

God does not exist... That's the conclusion of the whole matter... And if he does, he must be an imbecilic assssshole. He should wait for my wrath on judgment day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Impiety from atheists is utterly disrespectful - that's what Christians are saying

Ok, my apologies
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

God does not exist... That's the conclusion of the whole matter... And if he does, he must be an imbecilic assssshole. He should wait for my wrath on judgment day.

God does not exist? Yet you talk about Judgement day? You are a bundle of contradiction man.

I know you are confused about this whole Atheism thing and are just trying to be brave by following the crowd. Why seek strength in numbers? Stand on your own and speak your heart.

You dont have to believe that Atheism is a fashion statement you know?

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by hopefulLandlord: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

God does not exist? Yet you talk about Judgement day? You are a bundle of contradiction man.

I know you are confused about this whole Atheism thing and are just trying to be brave by following the crowd. Why seek strength in numbers? Stand on your own and speak your heart.

This sounds rich coming from a Yahweh believer

Yahweh believers are the ones following crowd the most, look around you

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by hopefulLandlord: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

So true, we are too hot for them here, so they want to know us physically so that the extreme ones amongst them can kill us while using verses in their BuyBull to defend the killing

Any Nigerian atheist that comes out must have heart of steel and balls the size of jupiter
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Sounds rich coming from you that uses insulive words the most amongst most active Christians that involve themselves in atheism vs theism debate

Hypocrite!!
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Sounds rich coming from you that uses insulive words the most amongst most active Christians that involve themselves in atheism vs theism debate

Hypocrite!!

I hardly use invective , its all scrutiny bro
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You guys are so bent of seeing your belief in others that you can't wait for them to mention just a word related to the Bible and you term it belief. So because I talk about judgment day even as a mockery of it, your feeble mind thinks I belief it...
So let me ask you the question I asked your fellow Christian earlier... If I am having sex with my girl and at the moment of ecstacy I scream Jesus Christ... Dies that turn me to a believer?
Think before u assume, it will make people take u more seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

You guys are so bent of seeing your belief in others that you can't wait for them to mention just a word related to the Bible and you term it belief. So because I talk about judgment day even as a mockery of it, your feeble mind thinks I belief it...
So let me ask you the question I asked your fellow Christian earlier... If I am having sex with my girl and at the moment of ecstacy I scream Jesus Christ... Dies that turn me to a believer?
Think before u assume, it will make people take u more seriously

If in such a moment you could remember to scream Jesus Christ then it shows that even your subconscious knows what you dont know and won't admit to.
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by hopefulLandlord: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If in such a moment you could remember to scream Jesus Christ then it shows that even your subconscious knows what you dont know and won't admit to.

Hehehehehehe

Confirmation bias at its best
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by frank317: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Lol... Are u tht desperate?

Now I understand why the name makes the sex sweeter... Could this be one of the effect of calling that wonderful name?
Re: What Exactly Has Atheism Done For Humanity? by Tellemall: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
frank317:

Your last 2 sentences: Now that is truly funny.

In a piteous way.

It is in your best interests to refrain from such utterances. You sound very abusive towards someone you don't know or believe in. Very impolite. Very daring. Very dangerous. But surely you know have heard all this before.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) / Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.