Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Get Connected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Connected (568 Views)

Lady Who Accused Well-Connected Man Of Raping Her, Shares His Photo / My Dick Is Connected To My Mind! / Get Connected To Sugar Mummies, Sugar Daddies And Sugar Sons/daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected by paulreo33: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Get connected to our wealthy sugar mummies and daddies we have here on our database. Are you between the ages of 20 to 45 who desire to hook up with our Mature, Financially comfortable and highly connected sugar mummy and daddy for connection and money, but you must be very good on bed and well presentable. If you are very sure of yourself that you have this quality, then contact REO consultant Agency (RCA) to hook you up with one of the hot and rich sugar mummy or daddy we have here on our database in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, UK, US, Spain and Malaysia, within 48hours.OR are you looking for a life partner, wife / husband, Gay/Lesbian serious relationship.PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT FORUM FOR GAMES OR KIDS, NEITHER IS THIS SOME FAKE AGENCY,KINDLY STAY OFF IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO CONTACT AND PLAY GAMES.PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
Call Mr.Paul: 08184970665
FACEBOOK ADD UP: paulreo33@yahoo.com ( Paul K Godwin )
Email address::: paulreo33@yahoo.com
WORLDWIDE CONNECTIONS......
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.......

1 Share

Re: Get Connected by Seeeeeeee: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Na old scam be this na
Re: Get Connected by alobright17(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is there truly anything like sugar mummy?many times I see this pretty and adoring pics of ladies saying they need to be phuck and still pay money,ladies I know men will pay anything to sleep with,and I start wondering why they will be seeking for men.Can I get clarification of how this works. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman / Say Hello To Me, I'm New To The Game / This Is Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.