Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? (36584 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Stevengold(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2016
9ja dey use power bank Sha o grin
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Wesley9ice: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
I bought Fil power bank model:Fil-812 15000 mAh but it doesn't have percentage to know when it gets full. Pls how do I know when is full and how many hours will it use

1 Share

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by happy662(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2016
callmelanner:
New age power bank 6000mah! Quite effective and serving me well
how much is it
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Kaspar0v(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2016
omobone:
I use Anker 26800Mah power bank and I tell you, this thing is a beast. It is equipped with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 circuitry and charger. Thus, while other power banks of this magnitude charges fully in 2 days, this takes only about 8 hours to fully charge. It also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 output providing fast charge to phones like the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and the Note5.
Baba dis thin cost oo
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by damidele(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
For the world famous and renowned credible Anker Power Banks that stays true to its Ampere rating, contact us @ Tabal Enterprises on 08053662268, tabalenterprises@gmail.com or search for "tabal enterprises" on konga and "Anker" on jumia lookout for the Seller name Tabal Enterprises to see the range of Anker Power Banks and USB cables in stock.

We await your contact wink

Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Mccollins042(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tweetums:
I bought xaomi power Bank 20000mah last week from AliExpress,using it for my xaomi redmi note 3 and tecno l5.. So far so good
how much please
Re: Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? by Speedyconnect15: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2019
vivaciousvivi:
I use a 40000mAh/111wh Solar & Dc power bank which I purchased from Jumia about 2 months ago. I am more than satisfied with it. It can charge my phone to 100% from almost zero twice a day. I don't even knw the name of the brand but it is Made in China sha

picture please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) / Etisalat Free MB Code / Urgent Apple Warning: Every iPhone User Should Check Settings Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.