Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,905 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. (1495 Views)

Spread Love / Guys Am New Here(pix Attached) / Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
I am a cool guy ready to mingle tongue
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by walexzee11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Show you around?

Guy you are on internet not building, all showing around hang on air.

Who will even think of posting link to every sections and threads?

Help urself!

2 Likes

Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by MrOlihilistic: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
show you around what
who showed you around before you opened the site goan wash your toilet jo
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Sexxkillz: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who you epp?
Gerrarahia.
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Sexxkillz: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
walexzee11:
Show you around?

Help urself!
No mind am.
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
smh undecided
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by EniHolar(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sorry o...

Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op are u blind?
y do u need to be shown around wen u can see around?

dats d problem with perverts always want tinz done for dem without struggling
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kikikikiki Op don't mind them oooo,that's there way of welcoming new people•••welcome shaa,and be careful of pple like ME*bye* wink
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by bitchcrafts: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hope u get fine face? Pusee dey o grin
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
op u are new on this forum and know how to create a thread already undecided
We aren't gullible here
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
walexzee11:
Show you around?

Help urself!
like what to do and what not to do.. Who to avoid and who not to avoid.. Those trouble makers like hateu2, sandoski, erniesmallzy and co,
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by jamalnation(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
I am a cool guy ready to mingle tongue

Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
show you around what

who showed you around before you opened the site
goan wash your toilet jo
be civil for once.. Haba.. U can do better than this nah.. Nawa
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Who you epp?

Gerrarahia.
u are noticed, bru... Dnt worry yaself
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jarizod:
smh undecided
see his long mouth like someone wey dey suck bloody toto
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
Op are u blind?
y do u need to be shown around wen u can see around?

dats d problem with perverts always want tinz done for dem without struggling
i am sure u dnt know what pervert entails... U like the word but u dnt care to check the meaning of it.. Smh
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Kikikikiki Op don't mind them oooo,that's there way of welcoming new people•••welcome shaa,and be careful of pple like ME*bye* wink
who u be?
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Hope u get fine face? Pusee dey o grin
no fine face
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
ruggedised:
op u are new on this forum and know how to create a thread already undecided
We aren't gullible here
i am a computer wizard. I know how to operate anything operate-able
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
i am sure u dnt know what pervert entails... U like the word but u dnt care to check the meaning of it.. Smh

rush outta thread to open dictionary

rush back inside convinced

Op u re still d same old PERVERT I called u

#oyakillyaself# tongue
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
see his long mouth like someone wey dey suck bloody toto
dry
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by bitchcrafts: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
no fine face
grin Good for u
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

rush outta thread to open dictionary
rush back inside convinced
Op u re still d same old PERVERT I called u
#oyakillyaself# tongue
define pervert
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by alobright17(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Notice me olosho type of welcome from u as usual,He noticed u next is to phuck him after u will come and say all NL guys are senseless.Onye ara
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Saintthug:
define pervert

screen grab it on ur phone and post it or goan die cheesy
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

screen grab it on ur phone and post it or goan die cheesy
go and play with sands, kid
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by mhisbliss(f): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op welcome to nairaland lemme give you some tips
1. Don't put your pictures if you know you easily take things serious
2. Dont take what people say to heart
3 before posting anything check check and check for spelling errors or grammar blunders or wether it makes sense because people will quickly use it to attack you
4 anything you post make sure you can defend it
5. Don't bother drooling over girls it never ends well
6. Beware of derailers they are always there to derail your thread
7 don't create a thread asking for help or advice because the derailers will somehow make it all about them and at the end your purpose will be defeated
8. Some monikers are males under female monikers
9. Beware of those that will bash you till you feel worthless, i wont call names
10. Grow a thick skin seriously thick one
11 never comment on a thread if you've nothing to say
12. Make sure you don't use vulgar language
13. Dont go around pissing people off
Be a gentleman thanks
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
alobright17:
Notice me olosho type of welcome from u as usual,He noticed u next is to phuck him after u will come and say all NL guys are senseless.Onye ara
hateu2, u boy has started again oo
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Trapqueen77 is viewing
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Saintthug(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
Op welcome to nairaland lemme give you some tips
1. Don't put your pictures if you know you easily take things serious
2. Dont take what people say to heart
3 before posting anything check check and check for spelling errors or grammar blunders or wether it makes sense because people will quickly use it to attack you
4 anything you post make sure you can defend it
5. Don't bother drooling over girls it never ends well
6. Beware of derailers they are always there to derail your thread
7 don't create a thread asking for help or advice because the derailers will somehow make it all about them and at the end your purpose will be defeated
8. Some monikers are males under female monikers
9. Beware of those that will bash you till you feel worthless, i wont call names
10. Grow a thick skin seriously thick one
11 never comment on a thread if you've nothing to say
12. Make sure you don't use vulgar language
13. Dont go around pissing people off
Be a gentleman thanks
good one.. I will stick to your advice but i sabi vex.. I dnt think i can stand insults. Thanks anyway
Re: I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
angry I doubt if ur new!

PEOPLE THIS POLITICALTHUG angry

The same hoodlum with many monikers!

Chhhhaaaiii! We can see ur ass Tho undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story About My Poop / I Need A Serious Relationship! / Ever Had A Crush On Someone You Just Met For Like A Minute? Come Share With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.