Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems (568 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems by iamDiabolic(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Economin solution:
In my first year in office ill try to revamp the agricultural sector,encourage mechanised farming across all nigeria states.the country cocoa export nd groundnut industries in the 90's would be revamped,palm. Oil nd other commercial agricultural products would be produced in large quantities

life stock products like cattle(especially the mik producing specie,kenya makes a fortune from cattle milk exportation nd cattle skins nd hides used to produce leather),turkeys nd chickens(countries like spain make fortune from exportin froozen chicken,nd all other live stocks that can generate revenue.
I will stop illegal refinering of gold nd other raw material,bitumen,limestone,gold,copper,tin ore,coal nd co would be exploited,cause the nation can't keep focusing on only petroleum.
Nigeria really has to invest in human resources nd companies like innoson nd other indigenous companies shud be encouraged,so ill ban importation of tokunbo cars,nd make indigenous car the official car of all goverment workers any governor or senator who doesn't like that can use okada or molue for all I care.I will also encourage those billionaires that focus on oil(otedola nd co) to invest in other economic area.other indigenous company would spring up,so people can buy indigenous cars of there taste.would encorage indigenous cloth production nd reduce the amount of imported cloths that enter into nigeria.ill negotiate with neighbouring countries to support nigeria made cars nd also give them opputunity to market there local made priducts in nigeria.
Ajaokuta steel mill would be brought back to life.if it cud be possible I wud make deal with a gsm(phone)company to assemble there product in nigeria nd give dem a cut in tax payed as there benefit of the deal.
In my administration there would be massive taxation,all this musicians gonna pay tax for shows nd all those fake ass flashy life they living.
Monopolist tendecies like that of dangote nd co would be cut,cause they don't own nigeria,ill encourage the likes of ibeto cement nd co there by creating more jobs(nigeria youths are so gullible,there leaders tell dem dy wud create 3million job,but they won't ask how)
States like ekiti,ebonyi nd co who can't boast of much industries wud be the focus of my industialisation the most.
I would make sure each syate can substain them self by the 4th year my goverment(cause my actual plan is fiscal fedralism) where states fend for themself.

Its all my fantasies though nd I got more,who knows maybe one day I will get the opputunity to prove myself
Re: If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems by ever811(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will legalize killing of politicians...
Re: If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems by yarimo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will simply legalised corruption, because 99.9 Nigerians are corrupt and pretenders
Re: If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems by iamDiabolic(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Security solution:the causes of insecurity in nigeria is lack of education nd lack of job.the almajiri kids up north,abero nd cult in west coast,protesters nd druggies in the east coast, nd mimitant nd potential militant in south side major cause is lack of job nd education,so ill try to provide job through a mixed economy nd industrailsation nd education(any parent who doesn't send his kid to school wud be fined nd family planning would be thought to potential pigs who wanna give birth to twenty kids without source of taking care of them) I think this wud solve 50% of the problem.I will restock nigeria armuory nd each states would be provided with atleast 3 helecopters,cctv would be fixed on all major road.there would be a total reshape of police nd army force.all those bribe collecting crricks would be sacked(I don't mid setting them up,dats how crazy I am).investigating body like fbi would be set up with good forensic labouratory.
Gonna make deal with dem cultist nd militants to get guns of the street.
On external security,nigeria force wud be increased shud incase of incasity,I will stock nigeria marines with sick submarines ships,sponsor scientist abroad especially in weaponery field who knows one day we might start producing our onw ak47,missiles nd co.all our waters bodies that share border with other county would have submarines in dem,since we sorrounded by french nd unstable country shud icase they wanna bitcch.

I know I can't solve security issue 100% but ill try my best.

Plus amma decline salary or donate them to charity cause I plan to be be rich before attaining the president position
Re: If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems by goldeno10boy: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good qiestion but am coming with perfect answer
Re: If You Were To Be Nigeria President,how Would U Solve Nigeria Problems by goldeno10boy: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Security solution:the causes of insecurity in nigeria is lack of education nd lack of job.the almajiri kids up north,abero nd cult in west coast,protesters nd druggies in the east coast, nd mimitant nd potential militant in south side major cause is lack of job nd education,so ill try to provide job through a mixed economy nd industrailsation nd education(any parent who doesn't send his kid to school wud be fined nd family planning would be thought to potential pigs who wanna give birth to twenty kids without source of taking care of them) I think this wud solve 50% of the problem.I will restock nigeria armuory nd each states would be provided with atleast 3 helecopters,cctv would be fixed on all major road.there would be a total reshape of police nd army force.all those bribe collecting crricks would be sacked(I don't mid setting them up,dats how crazy I am).investigating body like fbi would be set up with good forensic labouratory.
Gonna make deal with dem cultist nd militants to get guns of the street.
On external security,nigeria force wud be increased shud incase of incasity,I will stock nigeria marines with sick submarines ships,sponsor scientist abroad especially in weaponery field who knows one day we might start producing our onw ak47,missiles nd co.all our waters bodies that share border with other county would have submarines in dem,since we sorrounded by french nd unstable country shud icase they wanna bitcch.

I know I can't solve security issue 100% but ill try my best.

Plus amma decline salary or donate them to charity cause I plan to be be rich before attaining the president position
Having the solution is not the problem in nigeria as a leader,it's the oposition that will stop at nothing than to prevent you from implementing your idea ALL for their next election ambition and so we keep going in circles

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria is spending N127bn Annually To Cybercrime — Minister of Communication / APC Govs Meet Buhari, Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal / Why Justice Abang Upheld Sheriff As PDP Chairman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.