Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. (17458 Views)

Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students / 7 Recommendations To Help Dad And Mom Teach Kids At Home / How Do We Tackle Bullying In Our Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. by akekelegboghodo: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Good luck OP!
Things have changed in Benin and Nigeria as a whole.

See names of schools and roads Chineke!! shocked
How can any healthy brain cells function in environments like these?

I was born and raised in Benin-City. I lived there for 22 years. Graduated from UNIBEN.
But, I will not raise a DEAD BODY there.
It has become too depressing to live or work in that environment that defies all forms of progress!
Thanks to IGDINEDION and OSHIOMOLE!

We have since SOLD most of our family homes except for 1.
I'd rather live with BOKO HARAM! grin
Thank my lucky stars for America!!!
I'd rather be lost in a foreign country, than be lost in my own native country!
Can't wait for my mom to sell all her business and properties I swear, so I can kiss that damn country THE GOODEST BYE BYE!
Amen.
You're abnormal. You'll rot in the US and become gay eventually. U left Benin for US doesn't give u the right to use such uncultured adjectives. Obviously, you're genetically imbecilic!

1 Like

Re: Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. by Ritateach: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please who has an idea of the light situation on this siluko road, the area close to upss? Again, which areas in Benin has good electricity supply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / Birthday Gift For Mum,advise Pls / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.