Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today (36439 Views)

Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Car Falls Inside Asejire Dam Along Ikire-ibadan Expressway Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2016
TFLAME:

Hahahaha OMFG. .. U are on nairaland ... What's good bro , how u know say na me sef . I hail o
na only u dey bear tflame wey I know
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Yes, he is..

Good morning. smiley
fine morning
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Bwaal(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Orun makanju mo gbo gbo wa la nbo

R. I. P TO THE DEAD.....
GODZ PROTECTION TO THE LIVING
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzPecs(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
smithsydny:
fine morning
How you doing and hows' your day going? smiley
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by iebanehita(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Iykecee:
the burnt ones r not his eh?
I saw this coming..
There's a season and a reason for everything that happens here on earth. Don't forget that...
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by iebanehita(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
He's an ever faithful God.. cool
I love your personal text wink

Thanks ma'am. smiley
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzPecs(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
iebanehita:

Thanks ma'am. smiley

No, I don't want a "thank you" only.. embarassed

You're gonna have to replace it with a vote for my signature.. wink wink

You in?
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by iebanehita(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

No, I don't want a "thank you" only.. embarassed

You're gonna have to replace it with a vote for my signature.. wink wink

You in?

Lol..
Your siggy... Read most of his comments in the romance section
The blunt kinda guy.
When is the vote and how can I vote?
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by CloudResident(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Too bad in itself that the accident was caused by a team of miscreants posing as NURTW taskforce and chasing the driver who was picking passengers along the road.On sighting them he drove off and the miscreants smashed his bus screen which led to the drivers loss of control and ultimately the accident.This is the fact of the matter.. cryMay their souls RIP.
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzPecs(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
iebanehita:

Lol..
Your siggy... Read most of his comments in the romance section
The blunt kinda guy.
When is the vote and how can I vote?
Lol cheesy

Thank you, i'm following you so just follow back.
I'll mention you when voting starts to tell you how to vote.
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by iebanehita(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy

Thank you, i'm following you so just follow back.
I'll mention you when voting starts to tell you how to vote.

Done..

Ok. Mention me like some hours before voting starts oo...
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by iebanehita(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
ezelos:

Hey bro.
I get your point. We live by his Grace.

I've been faced with situations such that the more I try to explain life, the more I get confused.
Like i replied the other guy, there's a season and a time for everything.
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzPecs(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
iebanehita:

Done..

Ok. Mention me like some hours before voting starts oo...
Sure, I will.
Thank you
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

How you doing and hows' your day going? smiley
am ok was a stressful day for me..
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzPecs(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
smithsydny:
am ok was a stressful day for me..
Sorry bout that..
It is well smiley

I may be bothering you, i'm sorry.. embarassed

I just want you to consider my signature, plsssss
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

Sorry bout that..
It is well smiley

I may be bothering you, i'm sorry.. embarassed

I just want you to consider my signature, plsssss
yess herlordship
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by MzPecs(f): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
smithsydny:
yess herlordship
Thanks..

I'll follow you now, pls do follow back.
Re: Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

Thanks..

I'll follow you now, pls do follow back.
done ma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video / Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.