Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers (13199 Views)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by stephenduru: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
A group of youths stormed Zamfara government house this night to prevent impeachment of Governor Abdul-Aziz Yari by members of statement assembly.The youths blocked the house of Zamfara state Speaker Alhaji Sanusi Garba where the house of assembly members gathered to hold meeting to impeaching the serving governor.I am not good in Hausa.I got the little information after google translation.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the story.....

Yunkurin Tsige Gwamnan Jihar Zamfara Ya Girgiza Jama'a

Daga Mubarak S. Yaki Gusau
Wasu gungun matasa dake goyon bayan jam'iyyar APC cikin daren nan sun fita kan titunan garin Gusau suna zanga zangar lumana bisa rashin goyon bayansu game da jita-jitar yunkurin 'yan majalisar jihar na tsige Gwamna Abdul-aziz Yari.
Matasan sun mamaye  kofar gidan kakakin majalisar dokoki ta jihar Zamfara Alhaji Sanusi Garba, inda suke zargin 'yan majalisar jihar da shirya zagon kasa ga Gwamnan.

Yayin hada wannan rahoto dai, gungun matasan na can sun hana 'yan majalisar dokokin fitowa daga gidan Kakakin Majalisar, inda aka ce suna wani taron sirri.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/youths-stormed-zamfara-govt-house-to.html

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Josh890(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please where is Zamfara?

Is being long I heard that name

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by project8(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
stephenduru:
A group of youths stormed Zamfara government house this night to prevent impeachment of Governor Abdul-Aziz Yari by members of statement assembly.The youths blocked the house of Zamfara state Speaker Alhaji Sanusi Garba where the house of assembly members gathered to hold meeting to impeaching the serving governor.I am not good in Hausa.I got the little information after google translation.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the story.....

Yunkurin Tsige Gwamnan Jihar Zamfara Ya Girgiza Jama'a

Daga Mubarak S. Yaki Gusau
Wasu gungun matasa dake goyon bayan jam'iyyar APC cikin daren nan sun fita kan titunan garin Gusau suna zanga zangar lumana bisa rashin goyon bayansu game da jita-jitar yunkurin 'yan majalisar jihar na tsige Gwamna Abdul-aziz Yari.
Matasan sun mamaye  kofar gidan kakakin majalisar dokoki ta jihar Zamfara Alhaji Sanusi Garba, inda suke zargin 'yan majalisar jihar da shirya zagon kasa ga Gwamnan.

Yayin hada wannan rahoto dai, gungun matasan na can sun hana 'yan majalisar dokokin fitowa daga gidan Kakakin Majalisar, inda aka ce suna wani taron sirri.
leme continue... as at d time of filling this report, the youth have sorrounded the speaker's house were d secret meeting is being held to impeach d governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by stephenduru: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
project8:
leme continue... as at d time of filling this report, the youth have sorrounded the speaker's house were d secret meeting is being held to impeach d governor.
the translation is in order right?
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by project8(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2016
stephenduru:
the translation is in order right?
sure
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Fedayeen02: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Zamfara is enjoying the CHANGE. I don't know any similarity I've got with a Zamfaran 100s of years after amalgamation?

Let there be a restructuring

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Josh890:
Please where is Zamfara?

Is being long I heard that name
it is just 7 minutes drive from cross rivers state

7 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by onoikenna: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol.See them with local weapons like stone

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by chriskosherbal(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2016
I see

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by CHANNELStv2020: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2016
what has that man you are trying to defend done for u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by tuoyoojo(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2016
paid thugs

our democracy is a joke

violence every where

9 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by acunon: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2016
I knw these men are trying to put up a kind of peaceful protestation,bt under there sleeves are daggers and charm for mass destruction.I knw them well!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by tollytexy(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
F
F for Fvck grin
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Timoleon(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by massinola(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2016
please you guys should choose your words correctly, I can't see any youth there. I only see miscreants who do not know their left from their right. standing aimlessly along the road protecting a being that doesn't know they exist. The same way the chibok people were used and now suffering and dying in the IDP camp. The north and civilization are like Joe Hart and Bale's free kick. always ready to suffer and smile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by ButterFrost212(f): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Hian, I hope they don't start a riot because these northern youths are very volatile, any little thing and they're already causing chaos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Generalkorex(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2016
lol.turkey came to my mind.
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Na people wey chop belle full the protest.....OBJ 1997
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by cornel994(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol, so d lawmakers go come carry d governor comot fr huas o
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Vendoor(f): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Perhaps, they were hired to protest.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Odion49182(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2016
they were definitely hired

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by DrObum(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Foolish youths

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by 9jamuzik: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by tunderay(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Impeachment everywhere, is it that the executive is not carrying the legislators along as usual? This country need restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by ChappyChase: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Josh890:
Please where is Zamfara?

Pluto!
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Nelkoko: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
APC media team is on ground taking pix

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Larryfest(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2016
bidaho:
Basically the same youths go complain of bad leadership
They are not just youths but "paid" youth or who would defend any leader in this time of hardship if not paid....

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by pawoz: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Zamfara State, home of Peace.
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by experimentist: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2016
[size=15pt]Zamfara to Sokoto, how many km?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / Tax Committee Chairman, Taiwo Odele Schools Critic / VIDEO: Aisha Buhari Berates Husband In Circulated ‘BBC Hausa Radio Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.