Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter (26562 Views)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by wellmax(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
castrokins:
Wetin Abu Sadiq Go Find For Okupe TL?
You Guys (Tinubu Lapdogs) Must Really Think That Everyone Is As Meek As GEJ.

Open ya eyes, Okupe went to Abu's TL not the other way round

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by pat077: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by bender79: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Do l sense that doyin acts cowardly all the time?
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by princeakins(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
And the E-war nvr stops cheesy

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by cecs(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
kuje straight
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by moffat(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
i no fit cry ooh
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by EdibleCatering: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
i have nothin to say
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by castrokins(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Issórite!!!

wellmax:

Open ya eyes, Okupe went to Abu's TL not the other way round
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Mimisboygreat: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
dassylegend:

Transfer of aggression
egedem:
dassylegend:
MY CUSTOMERS grin
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by muhamadnur: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
SO DOYIN BASTAR'D OKUPE IS STILL ALIVE.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why is Buhari prosecuting an opposition?
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by sammhi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Not funny but childish from Okupe
He is too old for such exchange. It shows he is very immature. Heis supposed to ignore such rant..

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
MY CUSTOMERS grin
haha grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by micfoley: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
The guy only stated that Okupe was interrogated, which is true

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by dvee2: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
I don't know why you guys are calling him Doyin Okupe, his name is BASTERD! He has sworn that if Buhari won the election we should call him Bastered! BASTERED OKUPE!

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Mimisboygreat: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
egedem:
haha grin grin grin
UNA NO DY FAIL TO PATRONISE ME O grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
this guy no fit exchange words with Okupe during otueke's regime
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by jasinto: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
@doyinokupe, did you say you paid N600m to 2 presenters monthly abi you wan talk say you pay 600k monthly. Abeg correct me.

Abeg na wetin those presenters dey present? Lies or deceits??

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Iseoluwani: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
feranmi400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8H-kBBoi5FE/V4xv4fvASoI/AAAAAAAJ7EI/PDdnQahylkgUqaW4jgnoSJDKK97b5TPewCLcB/s1600/doyin3.png[/img]

Doyin Okupe,Special Assistant to former President Obasanjo (Media & Publicity) and Snr special assistant to fomer President Jonathan (public affairs) read an article about him posted by blogger Abubakar Sidiq Usman that he thoughtwas erroneous and decided to set him straight, but this happened.

Read the tweets after the cut...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/18/between-doyin-okupe-and-a-blogger/

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yoruba and Hausa fight can dey sweet me pass agege bread and dry Nsugbe coconut.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by RasheedUmar: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
This man has time o.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by silent10(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
chymevicks:
Yoruba and Hausa fight can dey sweet me pass agege bread and dry Nsugbe coconut.
undecided So u sey u no go get sense abi. Hw do u knw Abu. Sadiq is a hausa man
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
mopolch:
Na im start na im tire!

Awwww what a cute picture. Babies just make me smile.

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Everything that has a beginning must have an end, including Buhari's tenure as President. We will look back at these days, and hiss a huge sigh of relief.

Let's just pray and hope that the hardship caused by the present inexperience and vengeful leadership doesnt leave us in limbo.

So mote it be!
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Afroconnect: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okupe you are a disgrace to your family,shame on you fat buffoon-scumm
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by krokronyash(f): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
angry sad angry

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Ajaypompin(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
No mind the bastard Okupe, he is from a town called Iperu close to sagamu, since when Obasanjo brought him to politics he did virtually nothing in that town and if anything is been down, it's just through the help of Baba Ijebu( Adebutu kesington) let him rant if he like, who the guy epp.
I love that guy has he give am double double
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by bedspread: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
this guy is a legend Comedian!!

Ni give okupe HBP ooooo
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by seanblaise(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016

I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade