Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter (26561 Views)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by forkadict(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow wow wow wow ***wipe tears from my eyes***

I haven't laughed this long and this hard in a very very long time. Most certainly not this year.

Thanks Op for blessing my day with this piece of comedy.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ha. Doyin and Abu no go kill me o.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by titosantana(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by NovusHomo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
locosis007:
Do yin is just another Dino Malaye

Twitter rants wen he's been closedly watched by the efcc

After he come dey relate his medical history for us. Say he get bardycardia. Nonsense

Reap what you sowed.

Na our money you go take furnish UR house. Toad

Except that Dino Melaye is not a BASTARD.
grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by StUriah(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Confusion break-ie bone...Eepah!

Okupe is in a Double Mess (Wahalah); bii Iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekeeke a maa gun ni (meaning: Once a great calamity befall an individual, many minor ones will take their tolls and continue to taunt him).

Gone are d days when this Okupe man was powerful. If not for these 'Leaks' as they are being unveiled, who dare to look him in d face then and quarry him?

Come to think of it, is this how Black Diamond Monies are been shared and misappropriated when innocent Niger Deltans and their environments continue to be degraded and wallow in abject poverty?

We will need to get to the roots of these stealing and detoxify our corruption body system.

May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by StUriah(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Confusion break-ie bone...Eepah!

Okupe is in a Double Mess (Wahalah); bii Iya nla ba gbeni sanle, kekeeke a maa gun ni (meaning: Once a great calamity befall an individual, many minor ones will take their tolls and continue to taunt him).

Gone are d days when this Okupe man was powerful. If not for these 'Leaks' as they are being unveiled, who dare to look him in d face then and quarry him?

Come to think of it, is this how Black Diamond Monies are been shared and misappropriated when innocent Niger Deltans and their environments continue to be degraded and wallow in abject poverty?

We will need to get to the roots of these stealing and detoxify our corruption body system.

May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by bakila: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Victorakats:
I still maintain that it is entirely wrong to accuse anyone of crime or corruption when a court of competent jurisdiction has not convicted the individual.
This is a simple human rights freedom that every individual whether rich or poor, hi class or low class or any other class deserve.
I will never be part of the social media court that judge everyone as criminals as long as they're not in the same camp with the 'saints' of the moment.
Cheers.
You can check my timeline... Thanks
Accuse is a word that must always follow conviction. It is therefore right to accuse a thief of stealing and convict him of the various names for stealing in Criminal Law such as theft, stealing, criminal misappropriation, criminal breach of trust, obtaining by false pretense, cheating, extortion, Armed robbery and corrupt enrichment.
First Accuse, try, convict, sentence and ex-convict. They are afraid of all except accuse.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by frankson1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
brainpulse:
This thieves are not sober, honestly. If given the opportunity they will steal again and again. And that is to tell you they don't give a damn about your support or not.

This is one of the reasons I'm so pained. All these good-for nothing souls would have been given bed space in prison.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Victorakats(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
bakila:

Accuse is a word that must always follow conviction. It is therefore right to accuse a thief of stealing and convict him of the various names for stealing in Criminal Law such as theft, stealing, criminal misappropriation, criminal breach of trust, obtaining by false pretense, cheating, extortion, Armed robbery and corrupt enrichment.
First Accuse, try, convict, sentence and ex-convict. They are afraid of all except accuse.

undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by JanethEze(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nkonadi:
cheesy

Leaks: Tecno Phantom 6 is coming....
www.techdibia.com/2016/07/leaks-tecno-phantom-6-is-coming.html

Finally! It is here.
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by JhyMedex: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Victorakats:
I still maintain that it is entirely wrong to accuse anyone of crime or corruption when a court of competent jurisdiction has not convicted the individual.
This is a simple human rights freedom that every individual whether rich or poor, hi class or low class or any other class deserve.
I will never be part of the social media court that judge everyone as criminals as long as they're not in the same camp with the 'saints' of the moment.
Cheers.
You can check my timeline... Thanks
[b]Bro am hoping you dnt take offense at wat I'm abt 2 say..
A day ago wen I read ur post I actually nodded in acquiescence (at my first read tho)....
Wen I cogitated on it I slumped on my cushion.. Cos I realized that at best dis post is callous n at worst malevolent...do u utterly believe dis dude is innocent?.. N b4 u quote human rights on us.. Do u in fact believe dt human rights is respected to D core In dis country or anywhere else in D universe ? Can u bet ur valuables on D Nigerian justice system being incorruptible?...
Whether u concur or nt D money Doyin has stolen has in one way or anoda affected u, ur siblings n unborn children.. Tink of wat dt Amt of money can accomplish in bettering D life n economy of common citizens of dis great nation.. NW one man has it piled up somewhere 4 his children n his children's children up to D 4th generation grin.. Dis polithiefcians dnt give a hoot abt u or I or us... We r only springboards meant catapult dem 2 D top of D mountain.. Dey see us as notin bt chattels... Once dey r dere Dey look down at /on us both literally n figuratively... Dey dnt listen wen we talk, dey form deaf wen we ululate... D only place whr Dey can't stifle our voices is on D net...
N I enjoin us 2 make our voices quite vocal against dem anywhr we see D opportunity...
Whether u agree or nt.. ultimately it's a tug of war btw Us (the common citizens) n them (Our astorgous neocolonisers).. N seeing D fighting arena has bestowed an unfair advantage on dem.. We owe it 2 ourselves n our generations unborn 2 utilize every ammo at our disposal 2 make sure Dey meet a just end...
Pardon my rant.. N Tanx 4 ur understanding.. grin. [b]
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by Victorakats(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
JhyMedex:

[b]Bro am hoping you dnt take offense at wat I'm abt 2 say..
A day ago wen I read ur post I actually nodded in acquiescence (at my first read tho)....
Wen I cogitated on it I slumped on my cushion.. Cos I realized that at best dis post is callous n at worst malevolent...do u utterly believe dis dude is innocent?.. N b4 u quote human rights on us.. Do u in fact believe dt human rights is respected to D core In dis country or anywhere else in D universe ? Can u bet ur valuables on D Nigerian justice system being incorruptible?...
Whether u concur or nt D money Doyin has stolen has in one way or anoda affected u, ur siblings n unborn children.. Tink of wat dt Amt of money can accomplish in bettering D life n economy of common citizens of dis great nation.. NW one man has it piled up somewhere 4 his children n his children's children up to D 4th generation grin.. Dis polithiefcians dnt give a hoot abt u or I or us... We r only springboards meant catapult dem 2 D top of D mountain.. Dey see us as notin bt chattels... Once dey r dere Dey look down at /on us both literally n figuratively... Dey dnt listen wen we talk, dey form deaf wen we ululate... D only place whr Dey can't stifle our voices is on D net...
N I enjoin us 2 make our voices quite vocal against dem anywhr we see D opportunity...
Whether u agree or nt.. ultimately it's a tug of war btw Us (the common citizens) n them (Our astorgous neocolonisers).. N seeing D fighting arena has bestowed an unfair advantage on dem.. We owe it 2 ourselves n our generations unborn 2 utilize every ammo at our disposal 2 make sure Dey meet a just end...
Pardon my rant.. N Tanx 4 ur understanding.. grin. [b]

grin grin grin grin
Oh dear, that was both hilarious and absolutely honest too.
I quite agree with all you said because everything is warped and politics here is more like an avenue for acquiring more wealth for their family.
I only made that comment out of good conscience. I mean if I could join the social media court to condemn everyone simply because I read an information that I can't verify nor confirm, then what's the difference between me and those who practice jungle justice?
Thanks for making my evening though..
Re: Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter by JhyMedex: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Victorakats:

grin grin grin grin
Oh dear, that was both hilarious and absolutely honest too.
I quite agree with all you said because everything is warped and politics here is more like an avenue for acquiring more wealth for their family.
I only made that comment out of good conscience. I mean if I could join the social media court to condemn everyone simply because I read an information that I can't verify nor confirm, then what's the difference between me and those who practice jungle justice?
Thanks for making my evening though..
Tanx 4 nt getting peeved...
I believe D difference btw u n doz barbarians (pardon me) is, u accusing em without a stone, petrol or machete in ur hands... U dnt get 2 play judge,and jury...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara / 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.