Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up (5958 Views)

Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo (2) (3) (4)

Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by Danpotter(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has finally ruled-out possibility of inviting ex- President Goodluck Jonathan for questioning over cases of corruptions, most especially, the popular Armsgate scandal during his administration, saying the ex-President has earned respect world-over for a singular act after 2015 elections. Buhari who said he was shocked to have receive Jonathan’s call even before the presidential election result was declared also said such incidence in his life remain unforgettable.

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by kachimighty0000: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
hmm. ....we already know y

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by veekid(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2016
He for try am naw

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by pode(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mr please give us good reason why you cannot arrest GEJ, not dis childish talked, I believe 99.9% Nigerian have heard of this same story line you told us over and over

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by ritababe(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by Abeymills(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Zombies Una hear from your grand commander gudluck is untouchable

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by BossKratos: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Danpotter:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has finally ruled-out possibility of inviting ex- President Goodluck Jonathan for questioning over cases of corruptions, most especially, the popular Armsgate scandal during his administration, saying the ex-President has earned respect world-over for a singular act after 2015 elections. Buhari who said he was shocked to have receive Jonathan’s call even before the presidential election result was declared also said such incidence in his life remain unforgettable.

Can we have a link to where he expressly made this statement?

Or do you just LIE for a living?

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by WildChild00(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
For peace to reign, he should focus on building the nation.
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by theEYe21(f): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
because buhari knows that GEJ knows he has skeletons in his cupboard too grin
Danpotter:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has
finally ruled-out possibility of inviting ex-
President Goodluck Jonathan for
questioning over cases of corruptions,
most especially, the popular Armsgate
scandal during his administration, saying
the ex-President has earned respect
world-over for a singular act after 2015
elections.
Buhari who said he was shocked to have
receive Jonathan’s call even before the
presidential election result was declared
also said such incidence in his life remain
unforgettable.
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by DaBullIT(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
One good act of cowardice is not enough to exonerate a man for lifetime of evil
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by diegwu01: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
One good act of cowardice is not enough to exonerate a man for lifetime of evil
KAI! this is deep! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
U can't arrest him because he's not corrupt. Simple!

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by EzeNri(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Becos he has a copy of the Haliburton case file.

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by Oksman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
pode:
Mr please give us good reason why you cannot arrest GEJ, not dis childish talked, I believe 99.9% Nigerian have heard of this same story line you told us over and over
There is no reason other than what he did in 1983. Fela once told us in one of his interviews how barkin zuwo (former gov of kano state) jumped up in excitement, when news filtered into the prison that, shagari and ekwueme had been declared not guilty by the military tribunal trying them, by saying that you can't arrest the passengers in an accidented vehicle, if the police has declared the driver and conductor innocent! or rather put it this way you can't arrest the forty thieves and allow alibaba to go free!

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by basingstoke: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
So you are the one ordering the arrest of people, not necessary as a result of EFCC investigation. Same reason you will not arrest amaechi, he sponsored your campaign, same reason you will not arrest Tinubu because he gave you a platform to contest.
This Jonathan you talk about is Cleaner than you. The Haliburton sam still hangs around the neck of your family

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by Godwin616: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vague story. No source.
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by idupaul: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
We are tired of this arrest craze ..we did not vote U in to arrest and go we voted U in to improve the Nigerian economy ..if you want to arrest anything sef start arresting the bad economy

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by obontami2: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
BossKratos:

Can we have a link to where he expressly made this statement?

Or do you just LIE for a living?
You took the word outta my mouth breh grin

Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
And you want me to believe this?
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by drbenneth: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Danpotter:
elections.
unforgettable.

Monkey and banana....
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by goldeno10boy: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Source or its a BIG FAT LIE and IDONBELIVITE
Stop broadcasting your sick Illusions
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by businesspreneur: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pray for Buhari because don't want to heat the polity
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by klbakare(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
It is not enough reason
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by infogenius(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Since this poo has no source. I don't believe PMB will say this.
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by sanyahkod(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Danpotter:
elections.
unforgettable.

Buhari invited you for a conference meeting to tell you this?

Or u just want make pple comment for your thread to feel happy?
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by richylee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Source
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by OlanreJohnson: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Because of this, Baba me and Keneking hereby withdraw our support for you.
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by freshdude99(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very simple, when right hand wash left hand, left hand in turn returns the favor!
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by saderry(f): 3:55am On Jul 19, 2016
OP is a liar. Heeya heeya ho!! !
Re: Why I Won’t Arrest Jonathan – Buhari Finally Open Up by jegz25(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2016
veekid:
He for try am naw
oga wetin u go do?

Oil Output Hits 2.09m Barrels / Port-Harcourt Serial Killing: Rivers Assembly Sets Up Committee To Curb It / I Can't Join You To Deceive Nigerians, You're Sick, Corrupt, Buhari To Tinubu