Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up (1752 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by abdultobz: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Yes you read well.

Dealing with extreme penile hypersensitivity? Disregard this technical jargon. Simply put, its the major cause of pre-expulsion. Samsu Oil fixes this for you with absolutely no negative consequences. Performance anxiety is by far the most usual cause, and the psycho-social issues associated with PE usually can only be addressed by increasing the partners’ familiarity and comfort with each other.” This is what Samsu Oil offers.

Don't get it twisted, Samsu Oil isn't a "Let me try,hopefully this will work". Trust me, if you haven't tried this very original out before, I can tell you for free you haven't had the experience you'll get, ever. Its efficacy is 100%. Yes, you can quote me and I'll be excited to read from you. Don't wait till she experiences a better one with the wrong person. You can be exactly the man she needs you to be.Move away from being a 2minutes man and achieve a minimum of 25min with Samsu Oil. It doesn't matter whether you are 30, 40 or 50. Customers within this age brackets have attested to the efficacy of Samsu Oil. Get in touch.

Got some sort of reservations? Know this, its with absolutely no side effects, no after-effects or consequence of any sort. Its safe and easy to use. Remember its approved and certified by NAFDAC. You heard it, guys. Go have more sex—stat!

Be careful not to by the imitation of the original. Samsu Oil not Samsu Super Oil.. Get in touch for the very original from the sole source in Nigeria.

Orders are normally dispatched within 2 hrs and typically received anywhere in the country within 48hrs. Get in touch via email samsuoilnigeria@gmail.com or chat up on whatsapp 09033966444. You are guaranteed real time comm and correspondence. Looking forward.

By the way,

What does Samsu Oil do?

It Makes you achieve stronger Attention-unprecedented turgidity.
It produces male strength & stamina and makes you last longer during sexual intercourse.
It prevents you from having quick expulsion/early expulsion.
Gives you sexual energy and reduces over sensitivity.

Email: samsuoilnigeria@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp : 09033966444

1 Share

Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2016
How much
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by abdultobz: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
How much

Depends! Quantity, Repeat deal, Location etc. Kindly get in touch to get a comprehensive pricing details.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
How much

Someone is interested cheesy Go and dig like a bulldozer

1 Like

Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Don't be ashame order for your guy too wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by abdultobz: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Perfect.Would be glad to serve you. samsuoilnigeria@gmail.com. Get in touch and you'll be glad you did.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Don't be ashame order for your guy too wink

Lol. Actually I want to order for me and see if it's really working wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Nova15: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
I ve seen this stuff before. The empty packet was under the bed of a hotel room I was lodged in sometime last year.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by abdultobz: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Not a problem. Either ways .Its allowed. Will share with you some live testimonies.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Then stop doing it stylishly be brave wink place your order..
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
abdultobz:

Depends! Quantity, Repeat deal, Location etc. Kindly get in touch to get a comprehensive pricing details.

Kk, check ur whatsapp
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Then stop doing it stylishly be brave wink place your order..

Have you ordered yours? Maybe get 5boxes for you just in case you will do it as a habit wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Kk, check ur whatsapp

grin that's great.

1 Like

Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Have you ordered yours? Maybe get 5boxes for you just in case you will do it as a habit wink

Dat depends on how effective it's. Incase u get it first pls share your testimony here so I can get like 100packs cheesy
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Dat depends on how effective it's. Incase u get it first pls share your testimony here so I can get like 100packs cheesy

I don't know when I can get mine but you can have it first and tell me if it's work well then maybe you can teach me how to apply it wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin that's great.

Yea!
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
[email][/email]
ForeverYoung197:

I don't know when I can get mine but you can have it first and tell me if it's work well then maybe you can teach me how to apply it wink

Confused right now, u or ur guy?
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
[email][/email]

Confused right now, u or ur guy?

I'm a lady. But I can't put my picture here. My ex is here.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm a lady. But I can't put my picture here. My ex is here.

Kk... teaching you how to apply it wil be a pleasure then mylady wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

So, how many bags you will buy? wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Nova15: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Also tell that u need to show her a practical demonstration of its potency grin
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nova15:

Also tell that u need to show her a practical demonstration of its potency grin

My Nigga... you'v said it all.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

So, how many bags you will buy? wink

Wil get few doses so we can confirm the effectiveness first cheesy
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Wil get few doses so we can confirm the effectiveness first cheesy

Sure. Sure. You can take a video to take a note just in case if there's sudden change of feeligs or not? cheesy and if you mind sharing it with me.
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Sure. Sure. You can take a video to take a note just in case if there's sudden change of feeligs or not? cheesy and if you mind sharing it with me.

Ain't gonna do a thing behind you bae, we both gonna witness d unfolding of d whole thing together @ my place cheesy
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

Ain't gonna do a thing behind you bae, we both gonna witness d unfolding of d whole thing together @ my place cheesy

Lol. I can't wait to see the dramatic changes of your thingy... grin

1 Like

Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by Topestbilly(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. I can't wait to see the dramatic changes of your thingy... grin

U are something else...
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Topestbilly:

U are something else...

And so you are wink
Re: You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up by abdultobz: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Easy guys...Lets not spam the thread...The post is to help those with doubts of their sexual ability as well as get you to be the kind of man you'd like to be. Ladies, you can also recommend this to your man. No crime! Interestingly, Samsu Oil is dirty cheap. Apologies for responding quite late to some people's chats. The volume of chats was incredible.. Its stable now and I suppose all chats have now been responded to...Some folks have been opportune to read live testimonies. Get in touch to seek clarification....It doesn't matter if you don't buy eventually. I doubt you wont though.

Whatsapp 09033966444
email: samsuoilnigeria@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

When You Use Your Life Savings For Bride Price ,THEN THIS HAPPENS------? / Can You Drink From This Fountain? / Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.