Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators (8582 Views)

Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by wiseoneking: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:
Where is the disruption? abi you ignorant illiterates don't know the meaning of disruption?

Igbos change your ways, hate and bad bele can not get you anywhere and that's why you people are still nowhere... grin grin

Sucks to be Igbos grin
all your life, your greatest fear and dread is ipob, giving you good sleepless night. Hope you dont die before ipob will birthed. You are suffering from ibopian disease: fear of living without the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by lagdmark(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Charity they say begins at home. Since Remi doesn't respect for Tinubu, how would she have respect for any other man . It's her blood
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by aressssa: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
[s]
Oksman:

How are you sure it came from ipob? you are just as guilty as those you accuse of hate! most of your comment are filled with venom that make one to wonder and profile your personality! You better visit a psychologist to get you debriefed, you might not believe me but thats the truth, thanks.
[/s]

Abeg stop crying, I no get handkerchief... grin

Stop peddling silly and pointless video to 419 people with your ipob lies...
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by frankyychiji(f): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

And you are a role model to Saraki,and any other corrupt individual
defender or the corrupt
Yes! And I will defend tifnubu till eternity! I also promise to defend Aishaburton forever!! You can hug a transformer, its your call.
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
Yes! And I will defend tifnubu till eternity! I also promise to defend Aishaburton forever!! You can hug a transformer, its your call.
goodluck with defending criminals, its in u
locate the nearest high tension
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
of course offense taken, but if I was holding a meeting with my colleagues or association and I start threatening other members of the forum because they hold a different views from me and then one of them stands up to me and tells to stop being a bully, I may feel embarrashed that I did not succeed in intimidating them but I will never tell the female who stands up to me that I will rape her. Haba.
cktheluckyman:

Ok you are not a fool but you are behaving like a fool.Hope no offense is taken?
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Remi has chosen the part of honor since the incident and has not made any public statement. I hope she keeps it that way.
cktheluckyman:

We have no also read any rebuttal from Remi and going by her antecedents Dino is most probably right.Hope you know there is a photo evidence of senator Tinubu slapping a fellow senator?
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Remi has chosen the part of honor since the incident and has not made any public statement. I hope she keeps it that way. At the rate he is going, he will soon talk himself into more really serious trouble aside the REmi issue.
This picture of a slap, is it a true event or a misconstrued one. How come we never heard any of these things before now. We have always heard of Dino's antics why did we never hear of Remi's so called antics if they are not a figment of an active imagination of Dino and supporters?
cktheluckyman:

We have no also read any rebuttal from Remi and going by her antecedents Dino is most probably right.Hope you know there is a photo evidence of senator Tinubu slapping a fellow senator?
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by 9jatriot(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
To the best of my knowledge, Bola Tinubu is not in the senate. Moreover, this is between senator A vs Senator B where A is Dino Melaye and B is Remi Tinubu. A and B could easily have been other names.
ogkrakkid:

Proud of wat wat eh wT??..al u jagaban ass lickerss..abeg stop campanin for sympathy abeg gerrarohia jo
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by ogkrakkid(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
9jatriot:
To the best of my knowledge, Bola Tinubu is not in the senate. Moreover, this is between senator A vs Senator B where A is Dino Melaye and B is Remi Tinubu. A and B could easily have been other names.
Loolz broz calm down.jst calm down.lol
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Oksman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Abeg stop crying, I no get handkerchief... grin

Stop peddling silly and pointless video to 419 people with your ipob lies...
You never disappoint, check the op's moniker; thanks again.
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by frankyychiji(f): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

goodluck with defending criminals, its in u
locate the nearest high tension
...after you.
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by aressssa: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oksman:

You never disappoint, check the op's moniker; thanks again.

When you thing and rationalize like ipob then you are ipob...
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by overdrive(m): 2:46am On Jul 19, 2016
$$$
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

mr corruption who cares about the kangaroo court CCT, why do you always nominate yourself as a first line of defence to any alleged criminal
Because he is a criminal.
Re: Watch How Senator Remi Tinubu Disrupts Senate Proceedings And Threatens Senators by adconline(m): 4:20am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Watched the video.

Was she having an argument with somebody?yes. But again that is what happens in all Legislative chambers in the World,and that includes the US and the UK.

There has never been anytime she promised violence. The problem here,is that in our typical African mentality,Remi Tinubu as a Senator should be looked down on or differently because she is a female,and she should know her place.

That is not how things work.

98% of the Commentary has been,ohh she is a woman and should not open her mouth where men are. All
Legislative arms of the Government,should be Gender blind and this woman should be accorded her respect as every other Senator.

Please don't play gender card. The only reason she's there is because of Tinubu. It's a mark of disrespect to interrupt a fellow senator's speech when you don't have the floor. In the US and UK, they're alloted time to speak. Her actions are that of a market woman! Let's call a spade a spade!

(1) (2) (Reply)

”recover Idps Funds Stolen By Your Cabal” PDP Tells President Buhari / Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day / A Candidate won't Be Declared Winner If He Doesn't Get 25% In FCT : INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.