Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. (2103 Views)

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) / You Want To Make Him Your Own Man? Adhere To These Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Some people will say, "it's a man's world", others, " women rule the world", and then, "money rules the world".

Which of these really rules the world?, with reasonable reasons. grin
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Puresolutions: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
I feld you'ld be an interesting catch after our first covnersation,i wasn't wrong...Here comes one of these threads from one of our interesting people.

None rules the world baby None

1 Like

Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Who runs the world= [size=15pt]GIRLS[/size]

Who runs the girls =[size=15pt]BOYS grin grin[/size]

CC:Lalaticlala

2 Likes

Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Money is power. Without money everything comes to standstill. Money rules the world. cool grin
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by mhisbliss(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Men rule women, women rule men, but money rules us all.
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
God is the ruler of the universe undecided
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Who runs the world= Girls

Who runs the girls =BOYS grin grin

LizGray:
Don't book spaces and make this boring, say something. tongue
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
God is the ruler of the universe undecided
I been dey think say na SATAN before oh
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by princeakins(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
Men rule women, women rule men, but money rules us all.

You nailed it without an hammer... cool
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Money

That's why a lot of people are going extra mile to acquire wealth
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
herbie27:
Don't book spaces and make this boring, say something. tongue
Show me where i booked space undecided
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Who cares undecided
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by princeakins(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
I been dey think say na SATAN before oh

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
War machines and WMD's rule the world, so by extension, money!
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by mhisbliss(f): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
princeakins:

You nailed it without an hammer... cool
lol
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by princeakins(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
skarlett:
Who cares undecided

Dettol babe, DETTOL grin
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Show me where i booked space undecided
Don't give me that look. grin was jst too quick to correct you both.
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by princeakins(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Who runs the world= [size=15pt]GIRLS[/size]

Who runs the girls =[size=15pt]BOYS grin grin[/size]

En who runs the MONEY =
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
Money

That's why a lot of people are going extra mile to acquire wealth
Before the advent of money, Men rule and are still ruling
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
money answereth all things coolcool

1 Like

Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
princeakins:

En who runs the MONEY =
[size=15pt]DASUKI grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by MoneypassGod(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Money rules everything. When u've made money in life, u'ld understand.

As a man, wen u've made money, women will worship d ground u walk.
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
herbie27:
Don't give me that look. grin was jst too quick to correct you both.
grin As fast as "Wetin fast pass bullets Abeg?? " grin
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
skarlett:
Who cares undecided
Be sincere to yourself, Just this once. grin

You mustn't comment.
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Dotwillis1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
hello, the devil rules the world undecided
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by theEYe21(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Money! Without money you won't survive, unless you live in a jungle undecided
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
LizGray:
Money is power. Without money everything comes to standstill. Money rules the world. cool grin
Before money came into existence, I never heard of Stand-still oh
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Before the advent of money, Men rule and are still ruling

Lol
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Before money came into existence, I never heard of Stand-still oh
Lol Google dey na tongue
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
money makes the world go round
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
Yeah
Re: Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
money makes the world go round.it makes both men and women do questionable things

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture / See What The Sleeping Position Of A Woman Reveals About Her / Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.