Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? (789 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by Silencerh(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oluwadare babatunde wrote:

A woman was beheaded for allegedly blaspheming the name Muhammed (S. A. W) some months back. No women protest.

Another one was butchered and killed like a cow just because she was only exercising her right to religion by preaching the word of God ( May his name be praised forever) No women group protest to condemn the barbaric act.

Now, just because a Man merely threatened to beat and impregnate a woman just because she is highly placed. A group of various toothless women Screaming out the top roof. Planning a big rally to protest a mere threat.

When are we people going to stop being hypothetical about issues?

Is an harmless threat to Remi Tinubu more important than lives of those women terminated without a course?

And yet some mindless people will still collect money to vote for their lies.......

I have said mine, abuse me, its left for you.

1 Like

Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by theEYe21(f): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Protest is not worth it for anything. Who protest epp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by adeyak83(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lazy men can't available to produce but can always available to protest tire, jobless & poverty are disease.

1 Like

Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by obongtunji: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
My brother, the protest is not worth it. Besides Dino Melaye has come out to say he didn't say he will beat her up neither did he say he was going to impregnate her.
Even if he said so we all know it's not possible. It is a shame for those protesters. Where were they when the an innocent preacher was murdered, why they didn't protest when an innocent Igbo trader was gruesomely killed in Kano God will help my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by Silencerh(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Abi o, who dere protest help?
theEYe21:
Protest is not worth it for anything. Who protest epp? undecided
Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by Silencerh(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
obongtunji:
My brother, the protest is not worth it. Besides Dino Melaye has come out to say he didn't say he will beat her up neither did he say he was going to impregnate her.
Even if he said so we all know it's not possible. It is a shame for those protesters. Where were they when the an innocent preacher was murdered, why they didn't protest when an innocent Igbo trader was gruesomely killed in Kano God will help my dear country.
Amen ooo
Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by Osakah24(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2016
Any protest in Nigeria is money induced, The same way jobless miscreants filled up the streets of Lagos to protest subsidy removal in 2012,but disappeared in 2016 because money for protest wasn't available. who their protest epp sef
Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by otukpo(f): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Nonsense protest.

Useless and brainless senators and followers.

Disgracing Nigerians with our tax prayers money.
Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by MrJah(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
15 persons carrying placard, these people must be Pro in the world of cowardice.
Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by MrJah(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
15 persons carrying placards!!!lol these people must be Pro in the world of cowardice.
Re: Does This Protest For Remi Tinubu Worth It At All? by osymerga(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Worth wetin ? Useless protest.

(1) (Reply)

SSS ‘arrests’ Alleged Mastermind Of Yobe School Massacre, Other Notorious Boko H / [PHOTO NEWS] Charles Njoku,German Politican Visits Hospital / Herdsman Arrested In Enugu With Ak47 Riffle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.