Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (25846 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Jeffoski1: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
"My Husband blatantly flirts with other women in front of me, and I cannot stand it." Most of the time, it happens at places that they can socialize around such as parties or clubs. Most women say their husbands ignore them and spend the whole evening talking to another lady. It seems that the wife is not existed. What should you do about his flirting habit?

Tell him about this problem
Men or women enjoy looking at beautiful women or handsome men. If his behaviour is way too much, you have to let him know how unhappy his behaviour can make you feel. To read full gist, CLICK HERE: http://datingandsingles..com
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
DO likewise.
then SHUT up
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by ogaadimma: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
Tell him about it and perhaps its nothing serious, he knows youre there and hes possibly being friendly and thats his nature.
He is happy to have you and wouldnt change you for those women, trust me, Im a man and I know.
If he didnt care about you and trust you, he will not do it in front of you, he will do it behind your back and actually do it.
This guy is not sleeping around, period.
Tell it to him jokingly and forget it.
dont feel bad or unwanted, just try to flow with his character and it will be well.
for instance, if he says to a lady, I like your hair style, say the same to the lady, and if he keeps on, then, tell the lady that he is just trying to make you jealous and just smile or laugh, Some times, just ignore it.
But the worst reaction is to keep quiet and later spark like gunpowder, that will not help you or him.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by candylips(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
you need to speak with him
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
You just have to endure him; remember your marriage oath for better for worse; secondly, you can’t claim that you had no idea he was a womanizer before you married him.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
CrazyMan:

You just have to endure him; remember your marriage oath for better for worse; secondly, you can’t claim that you had no idea he was a womanizer before you married him.

^ your name suites you

@ poster Bleep that smack that nig in the back of his head and remind him that he has a wife
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Yumi(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yeah if a man cheats on you technically according to the bible you can leave him. You just have to catch him first remember thats your 'Get out of jail free card' right there. So just like become really good at spying on him and your set. wink Don't confront him though till you get the hard stuff that confirms it. Then you are free.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Fiona0007: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
You challenge him, and if he continues with it when you are not around, what can you do?
May be he is just being friendly with other ladies, don't make a fuss. but probably gently remind him there are boundaries.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Pwaves(f): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
@yumi, u write as if the woman said she is looking for a way out of the mariage. @poster, i think ur hubby is just being friendly but if it hurts you, pls tell him to stop. If he respects you he wil stop. I used to have a bf who calls every girl "princess" i felt bad cos dat wat he calls me too. When i talkd to him, he stoped
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Eboneym2: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
In my candid opinion,what i will advice you to do is to first of all find out the reason why your husband flirts around with other women, if you are able to discover that, i bet you your problem is half solved. Honestly woman, sit down and think of how to correct what ever it is that is responsible for his actions. Best of luck.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Outstrip(f): 4:59am On Sep 15, 2009
LOL. Make sure you carry a big purse so you can take the frying pan with you. Trust me he will not remember the womans face when you are done with him grin
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by gigdigba: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2009
Jeffoski,pray for your husband loud in his presence-he will reduce the act and, later drop it.It worked for others
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by tonywonder(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2009
Sometimes, the women make men to flirt around. Do you nag a lot? Do you satisfy your husband sexually? Do you exercise to look fit and take good care of yourself to be that romantic girl you used to before he married you? Do you always appreciate and compliment him? Go check ya self woman!
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2009
Most men enjoy looking at beautiful women. However,
once a man falls in love and gets married, he has more than himself to consider.
Ask him how he would like it if you stared flirting and looking at other men?
If he lies and says it wouldn't bother him, then you really have to question this marriage.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2009
omega25red:

^ your name suites you
Meaning?
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by candylips(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2009
rokiatu:

once a man falls in love and gets married, he has more than himself to consider.
If he lies and says it wouldn't bother him, then you really have to question this marriage.

very true
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by AjaraEwuro: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2009
refuse to su ck his ding dong di ck each time you catch him flirting - he will come begging.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by chukz4real(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2009
tonywonder:

Sometimes, the women make men to flirt around. Do you nag a lot? Do you satisfy your husband sexually? Do you exercise to look fit and take good care of yourself to be that romantic girl you used to before he married you? Do you always appreciate and compliment him? Go check ya self woman!

Good one!

rokiatu:

You are right as well
Pwaves:

@yumi, u write as if the woman said she is looking for a way out of the mariage. @poster, i think your hubby is just being friendly but if it hurts you, pls tell him to stop. If he respects you he wil stop. I used to have a bf who calls every girl "princess" i felt bad cos dat wat he calls me too. When i talkd to him, he stoped

Hmmmmm, ladies and envy, d way they reason, !
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by sistajay(f): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
Always give a man a taste of his own medicine, trust me it works!!
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
Hmmmmmm a potential cheaterHe probably has already cheated lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by candylips(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hmmmmmm a potential cheaterHe probably has already cheated lipsrsealed

how u take know grin
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
candylips:

how u take know  grin
My guy if he is comfortable enough to openly flirt with ladies infront of his wife, he may have taken it to the next level when his wife is not with him lipsrsealed cry
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by dagashini: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
kill him
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by ogaadimma: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
Dont listen to bad advise.
If a man is flirting or being friendly with women, it could well be his nature, the men who cheat are the pretenders.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by Rosabelle(f): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
Im laughing my head off at the many replies. But
Fiona0007 said it right, you could try talking to him gently cos some men react badly when women confront them. It never solves the problem, it only escalates it.
Then theres the option from Outstrip to carry a frying pan in your bag smiley) looolll, that could work too cheesy
Oh and gigdigba gave a cool suggestion too, pray loud in front of him to the Lord. Men have a way of getting scared about stuff like that. lol

@tonywonder, its not always the womans fault. African men have a way of believing their women have to please then endlessly whist they do nothing in return.
Sista jay also gave advice I'd take, give him a taste of his own medicine. Flirt with an old friend in front of him and watch his reaction.
Re: My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? by teeties(f): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yumi: Yeah if a man cheats on you technically according to the bible you can leave him. You just have to catch him first remember thats your 'Get out of jail free card' right there. So just like become really good at spying on him and your set. wink Don't confront him though till you get the hard stuff that confirms it. Then you are free.
U̶̲̥̅̊ talk as if marriage is α̲̅ jail term...watch į̸̸̨τ̲̅ ...

(1) (Reply)

Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.