Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135657 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by CalcreteJB(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
oromidayo4real:
Good day house. Pls did any1 who did d August interview was called for appointment letter?
Bro forget August interview, if you didn't attend December screening and interview, the probability of you getting any letter is -0.1%. The August interview was canceled
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Emeritusseun(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
valboy:
the issue is that d August screening n interview is cancel due to the changes in PS of civil service commission. the new P's start is new recruitment procedure which commence during December period last year. this procedure was based on political influence in which they share the numbers of candidate they want to recruiting true d pple in politics. each honorable, comm, house of Rep and other have slot. it based on who u know no merit list at each candidate have sponsor from the pple in power.

u are very correct....thats d case of my friend.....he was brought in by a commissioner.....he was called for interview on 14th.december and his appointmnt letter reads 27th dec
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sarahade(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
I
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by K08(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls, I learnt Lagos State...
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
My advice for everybody is that as long as you were called for the December or recent interview and screening be it written or oral, education or not education, just go to Alausa to check your names.
I wasn't sent any text, but my mind was not at rest since I did my interview sometimes around December. So, I went there to check, and found my letfor.
For engineering, builders and architecture, it's Alausa, while for education, it's Tepo.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
sarahade:
I just got an invite to come tomorrow anyone with me?.i applied with mech engineering.
Also what should we expect from those who have done the interview.
Thanks
I was asked one question from my field ie. Electrical, and one question from general Lagos State knowledge. Lobatan! AlhamduliLlaah, it's history now.
Mind you, they're just simple sss2 question.
Good Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by BARAJ92(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2017
alBidmaasiy:
My advice for everybody is that as long as you were called for the December or recent interview and screening be it written or oral, education or not education, just go to Alausa to check your names.
I wasn't sent any text, but my mind was not at rest since I did my interview sometimes around December. So, I went there to check, and found my letfor.
For engineering, builders and architecture, it's Alausa, while for education, it's Tepo.
where is tepo
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 3:24am On Jan 10, 2017
BARAJ92:
where is tepo
Old secretariat
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2017
valboy:
the issue is that d August screening n interview is cancel due to the changes in PS of civil service commission. the new P's start is new recruitment procedure which commence during December period last year. this procedure was based on political influence in which they share the numbers of candidate they want to recruiting true d pple in politics. each honorable, comm, house of Rep and other have slot. it based on who u know no merit list at each candidate have sponsor from the pple in power.
you are completely right , the painful part is that it was not done in secrecy. they ask people, who their sponsor is and who sent them over. the experience at the Lagos state civil service commission is not one I would like to keep in my memory. it was so terrible.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by siwajus: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Around what date in Dec do u do your interview cuz I did mine around 27 Dec and yet to be called
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Emeritusseun(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2017
lookmangiw:
you are completely right , the painful part is that it was not done in secrecy. they ask people, who their sponsor is and who sent them over. the experience at the Lagos state civil service commission is not one I would like to keep in my memory. it was so terrible.

dats bad oo.....from the federal govt to local govt, corruption and nepotism are d order of d day!...hardwork and merit do not work in nigeria!....And now dey are claiming changebeginswithme.......d only ppl dat need to change are d civil servants and d politicians....The corruption in dz country is so Gross dat i doubt if there is any Messiah somewhre to save us!...sorry bro!...abt d memory!....better things await u!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by valboy: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2017
for those that are yet to call for appointment letter dat did dere own interview towards d end of December another batch of list is going to be out maybe thus week or next week... is batch by batch dey are complying d list check alausa time to time for more information or call ur sponsor about it.....
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Abdulahh: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2017
So the real show is at Alausa. If you have collected your appointment letter I will say congratulations to you. Please I need someone that will connect me to someone that can assist.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmmm,with all the stress of meeting up both screening and interview in august,still they deprived us our right to get this job. May God fight for those of us that doesn't know pple to assist/sponsor us.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarahade:
I just got an invite to come tomorrow anyone with me?.i applied with mech engineering.
Also what should we expect from those who have done the interview.
Thanks

you send a mail, i did not get it-
you can just tell me here now.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by alBidmaasiy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
siwajus:
Around what date in Dec do u do your interview cuz I did mine around 27 Dec and yet to be called
My advice for you is that you shouldn't wait for text or message. Go there and confirm for your name. I didn't receive text either but I saw mine there. Don't dull yourself! انتهى

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
how una dey do am self?
seriously that recruitment was a big poo
this one wey interview is everyday is so unfair/
this is Nigeria where your fate depends on whom you know.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2017
Man know man. If you dont have any connection in 9ja, then hold on strongly to God.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ebenholer(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2017
But what of electrical/ electronic engineering recruitment . I am yet to get a call up text. Pls bail me out or help check through list in Alausa. My name: Olaleye Ebenezer. I will so much appreciate if anyone can help me out.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Alhamdulilai, my God win.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Did u get a text
lookmangiw:

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 4:16am On Jan 12, 2017
oluseyioba:
Did u get a text
no sir, i just went there on December 28 and i saw my file and my letter. though at a point, they tried to manipulate things , it took the mercy and glory of God for things to get back to normal.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2017
We tank God
lookmangiw:
no sir, i just went there on December 28 and i saw my file and my letter. though at a point, they tried to manipulate things , it took the mercy and glory of God for things to get back to normal.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by oromidayo4real: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2017
oluseyioba:
We tank God
pls did u attend the December interview
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by oromidayo4real: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2017
lookmangiw:

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Yea I did
oromidayo4real:
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ebenholer(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
But what of electrical/ electronic engineering recruitment . I am yet to get a call up text. Pls bail me out or help check through list in Alausa. My name: Olaleye Ebenezer. I will so much appreciate if anyone can help me out.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 4:24am On Jan 14, 2017
oromidayo4real:
sure, December 16th was the day
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by kikiology(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
kikiology:
Great Nigerian Youths! Do we fold our arms and pretend as if nothing happens, in spite of favourism, nepotism going on at Alausa? We that took part in the August screening for Education officer 11 should not fold our arms. Majority of those employed did not take part in the first screening. My questions are: what criteria are they using? Why must they neglect the first list? Is his excellency, the Governor aware of this? My people, the most annoying thing is for you to be asked ( who you know or connected to), I think her excellency, the deputy Governor Dr Idiat Olugbule should look into this. This is not what she taught us in LASU. My people, I will suggest we go for a peaceful protest at Alausa. What do you think?
lookmangiw:
lookmangiw:
Great Nigerian Youths! Do we fold our arms and pretend as if nothing happens, in spite of favourism, nepotism going on at Alausa? We that took part in the August screening for Education officer 11 should not fold our arms. Majority of those employed did not take part in the first screening. My questions are: what criteria are they using? Why must they neglect the first list? Is his excellency, the Governor aware of this? My people, the most annoying thing is for you to be asked ( who you know or connected to), I think her excellency, the deputy Governor Dr Idiat Olugbule should look into this. This is not what she taught us in LASU. My people, I will suggest we go for a peaceful protest at Alausa. What do you think?
lookmangiw:
Great Nigerian Youths! Do we fold our arms and pretend as if nothing happens, in spite of favourism, nepotism going on at Alausa? We that took part in the August screening for Education officer 11 should not fold our arms. Majority of those employed did not take part in the first screening. My questions are: what criteria are they using? Why must they neglect the first list? Is his excellency, the Governor aware of this? My people, the most annoying thing is for you to be asked ( who you know or connected to), I think her excellency, the deputy Governor Dr Idiat Adegbule should look into this. This is not what she taught us in LASU. My people, I will suggest we go for a peaceful protest at Alausa. What do you think?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Iheade: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Pls when will the second batch come out?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Elushy: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls, what is the latest news about this recruitment. Have they started giving education officers appointment letter
Or what is the latest development.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by jekks(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Elushy:
Pls, what is the latest news about this recruitment. Have they started giving education officers appointment letter
Or what is the latest development.
Where have you been all this while? ...those that know people in alausa have collected their appointment letter long ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.