Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) (4655 Views)

The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nnenna was my neighbour, xo on this faithful day, her back door got spoilt, xo she invited carpenter uche to come and fix it. In less than 2 hours, uche came with his hammer and nails, xo as he wanted to knack the inside of the spoilt door, the nail fell down, xo nnenna bent down to pick the nail, and gave it to uche who started knacking the back door harder, xo that the nail will enter, he later did a good job, and we all praised him, then nnenna gave him a good amount of money and he left...

I will upload the pics when mikel becomes the highest goal scorer in african cup of nations...
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oh Gawd sad angry
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by obontami2: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Weyrey leleyi Ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:
Oh Gawd sad angry
lolz sweetheart, were you expecting something else? cheesy... It was what i saw, that was what i typed na... Eye witness account gringringrin
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okay
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:
Oh Gawd sad angry

You sef undecided

mizzbouqui:
Okay

Cute Mizzbouqui wink how are you
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

You sef undecided
Who are you please undecided
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by HDee(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:
Oh Gawd sad angry
you're actually expecting something else right?... This is coming from a fairlyused guy.. Be less disappointed.
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by rosalieene(f): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpants you don come again!!!
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

Who are you please undecided
My flen goan sleep
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

My flen goan sleep
Are you stalking me undecided
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
HDee:
you're actually expecting something else right?... This is coming from a fairlyused guy.. Be less disappointed.
He even said with pics grin
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

Are you stalking me undecided

Who know you.
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Who know you.
Mad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

Mad man cheesy

Crazy ass booboo grin
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Crazy ass booboo grin
My bad tongue
Go and brush your teeth my friend
Why are you always on nairaland
Are you jobless
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

My bad tongue
Go and brush your teeth my friend
Why are you always on nairaland
Are you jobless

Dem don sack me cry cry Epp me na. Tell your sugar daddy to give me one na
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Dem don sack me cry cry Epp me na. Tell your sugar daddy to give me one na
Hahaha
Why won't they sack you, when you are always on nairaland tongue
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha
Why won't they sack you, when you are always on nairaland tongue

cheesy I dey find wife, dat na why undecided
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

You don find
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

You don find?
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

You don find

Madam goan sleep cheesy
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Madam goan sleep cheesy
Onye ara
They don spoil that prediction game sad
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

You sef undecided

Cute Mizzbouqui wink how are you
I'm kuku good, what about you?
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
onstelly:

Onye ara
They don spoil that prediction game sad

Hehehehe who spoil am. Make I go check cheesy

mizzbouqui:

I'm kuku good, what about you?

Am well thanks wink
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by onstelly(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Go and Check nah
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am well thanks wink
stop toasting a fine babe on my thread, if you want to toast her next time, ask for my permission or i will ban you for 25 years with no charges cheesy
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

stop toasting a fine babe on my thread, if you want to toast her next time, ask for my permission or i will ban you for 25 years with no charges cheesy

Am sorry sir cheesy. Na her beauty block my medulla cheesy
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:
fairlyusedpants you don come again!!!
lolz, what has i done na? cheesy
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am sorry sir cheesy. Na her beauty block my medulla cheesy
ok carry go my broda, buh don't toast her too much ooo, xo that i can continue from where you stopped grin
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

ok carry go my broda, buh don't toast her too much ooo, xo that i can continue from where you stopped grin

grin cheesy I no tell u say I wan collabo na
Re: Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) by Dicksonnet: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
obontami2:
Weyrey leleyi Ooooo grin
ORIGINAL WERE EEE hold him quick b4 e enter market

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / A 90 Years Old Grandma Forgets Her Giant Love Machine In The Shower , See What Happens / Ladies, See Picture Of Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.