Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis (2838 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by ganisucks(f): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Unless President Muhammadu
Buhari’s government rises to
the occasion, a politically-
motivated religious crisis is
underway that may threaten
Nigeria’s unity, credible
sources within Nigeria’s
intelligence community have
said.
They identified the Federal
Capital Territory, Niger,
Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa,
Plateau and Benue States as
being at high risk.
Confiding in
SaharaReporters, the
sources, who comprise top
investigators and
surveillance operatives,
expressed concern over the
lack of proactive action by
the government to tame the
danger, which is said to be
at the instance of certain
interests in Nigeria.
They also drew attention to
the high rate of arms-
proliferation in satellite
areas of Abuja and the six
States identified. They said
certain elements that are
indirect vendors of the
vested interests are social
media platforms as tools of
incitement, and that this is
already well-documented.
In addition, they said that
there are local artists who
are producing locally-made
guns and other dangerous
weapons.
“We are working among
agencies and have been
submitting prompt Situation
Reports on Abuja and states
concerned especially Kaduna,
Kano, Niger, Nasarawa and
Plateau as launch pad of
those masterminding
politically motivated religious
crises,” one of the sources
said, adding that they are
covering all religious and
political gatherings and
reporting promptly.
“We are doing our best and
submitting overwhelming
evidence but the truth is,
there is no sound
coordination to execute
SITREPs. The rate at which it
is going is [scary], we are in
danger if nothing is done to
tame.”
The officer averred that all
recent religious and ethnic
killings have been tailored
towards inciting crises.
He gave the examples of:
· The killing on May 29 in
Niger State of a 24-year old
man and three security
personnel;
· The killing of a pastor’s
wife in Kano on June 2;
· The June 9 attack of a man
in Kaduna over eating during
the fasting period; and
· The killing of a female
preacher in Abuja on July 9.
“Add all these and the
tension on religion and
kidnappings, study reactions
and see the politics in it, we
are doing our best, as we
speak yet there is no robust
approach,” he said.
SOURCE:
SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW
http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/18/intelligence-sources-warn-buhari-impending-religious-crisis
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by greatiyk4u(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Emytexboy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
ftc
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by ricsman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
All these will certainly pass.....

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Luckylife(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmm ! Government must protect lives first before property or cow because life is sacred. At least we all hope they can / must do that .

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by sanandreas(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yes sure there will be religious crisis from the look of things. The president have remained defiant about ethno-religious issues. If care is not taken Aso rock won't been able to control the situation. These fanatics are been emboldened by your silence. Do not forget the south would hold key oil installation to fund the war. The North should be careful. Why should you kill ur fellow human being for someone u never met.

6 Likes

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
AFONJAS will never learn from the past. AWOLOWO ABIOLA AKINTOLA BOLA IGE TINUBU ETC

All of them were azz lickers and cowards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Huasamafia1: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Afonjas will suffer a lot becos na for their house the war go start n end. Afonja the coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by anibi9674: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
I fear for this country.
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just lock up the politicians behind it
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by SuperS1Panther: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
When the Military took down a militia building cleric in Zaria, it was the same ipods, corruption supporting people, hating wailers and hateful relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu that were shouting blue murder.

FG is not reacting again, you are still crying foul.

What exactly do you want? Over to Ipods, hating wailers and relative of Benjamin Netanyahu aka Ugandans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by OlujobaSamuel: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
militants, fulani killings, kidnapping, ipob(not massob), religious killings up north are all politically motivated.
I know it's not right, but seems the president knows such is going on, that's why he is biased in his security chiefs, he is also preparing for war.
I see war with the way things(economic crisis+political instability) are going, pdp will never be able to stand while apc won't be allowed to fulfill its mandate. This people belongs to different sectors or religion in the nation.
I pity we citizens promoting their actions in the name of apc must fail, pdp won't stand, neither will apc perform, the nation suffers.
it's not about pmb, it's more of this nation must not work.
God deliver us from the enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Flyingngel(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
We shld negotiate this relationship but the north don't want to because of oil. I can boldly say that if oil Dry up tomorrow, u will see the north speaking in one voice abt giving d regions that produce anything 100% resource control. I have never seen people as greedy as some of this northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by RZArecta(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
We don't need "intelligence sources" to know that our country has been balkanized along political, ethnic and religious lines by this administration.

I read some interesting parts of this article which buttresses my point about the activities of so called "Niger delta militants" in Ikorodu and Ogun state . There are sponsored elements trying to cause ethnic crisis in a bloody way between the Yoruba and Ijaw using bloggers as one of their willing tools
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by bishopkay: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
When the Military took down a militia building cleric in Zaria, it was the same ipods, corruption supporting people, hating wailers and hateful relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu that were shouting blue murder.

FG is not reacting again, you are still crying foul.

What exactly do you want? Over to Ipods, hating wailers and relative of Benjamin Netanyahu aka Ugandans.

I normally pretend not to see foolish posts like yours but the foolishness oozing from your post defies pretence.

Was what happened in Zaria crisis management or a deliberate premeditated action of the government against a minority group? Kids just flood politics section and dole out posts without thinking.
I personally think politics section should now be age restricted to prevent kids from spewing rubbish. mtchwww everybody wan firm political analyst

7 Likes

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by chernest2002: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
We're in last days.
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by nwaanambra1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
whosoever believes that the president is not aware of these plans by his kinsmen to totally obliterate other religions from Nigeria is fooling himself or herself.

he is actually preparing for the final takeout hence his making sure that all security apparatus are in the hands of his norther brothers.

but he is forgetting one obvious fact - this is the 21st century! America, united kingdom, Russia, china are all willing to sale weapons to any one who can purchase it - it will no longer be like in the 60s and 70s when it was all about loyalty.

the media has made it possible for anybody or group to be able to fully arm themselves! in fact, it will not be an easy ride for the north anymore cause their northern Christians are all feed-up of their terrorism and will use the opportunity to free themselves.

it will be a fight to finish.

can someone pls remind us of the presidents comment on the murder of the innocent preacher in Abuja or his comment with regards to the wanton destruction of properties at the catholic church in Niger state - nobody remembers cause the president never made a comment with regards to those atrocities but rather there was an order that the culprits who murdered the poor woman in Abuja should be set free on grounds of no evidence despite the glaring evidence!

and what about the poor igbo woman that was murdered in the north - the president rather chose to warn everyone of us to respect other peoples religious boundaries - cause they own Nigeria! oh lest i forget - when are they taking the suspects who murdered the woman to court? never ever ever! u know why? cause they have been silently set free!

THIS SHIP IS GOING DOWN! ITS GOING DOWN SUPER FAST! YES WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY A HEAVY PRICE IN BLOOD AND ASSETS, BUT THE TRUTH IS, ITS FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US - YES I SAID IT!

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Flyingngel:
We shld negotiate this relationship but the north don't want to because of oil. I can boldly say that if oil Dry up tomorrow, u will see the north speaking in one voice abt giving d regions that produce anything 100% resource control. I have never seen people as greedy as some of this northerner.
all humans are as greedy and selfish as allowed to be. I have never seen anyone as lazy and magaIsh as the South
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by kossyablaze(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2016
He won't listen...
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Bulgari will go down as the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria & Nigerians
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Izonpikin: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Even without the warnings doesn't the president know that there certainly would be problems when northern Muslims decide to kill Christians? ??...does our president need a fortune teller to expose these realities to him..
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Flyingngel(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2016
all humans are as greedy and selfish as allowed to be. I have never seen anyone as lazy and magaIsh as the South

Greedy?pls tell me, because i can remember that in d years of ground pyramids, the north control their resources 100% but when it was time for d south they brought in oil dichotomy.
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by gratiaeo(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigeria is not safe
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by zik4ever: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
These mindless killings and wanton lawlessness by religious radicals/marauding murderers must not only be condemned but dealt with decisively by the Federal Government of Nigeria that controls the security agencies. Just. Some progress has been made in tackling Boko Haram but we need decisive action on spiraling inflation, kidnapping which has become a nationwide phenomenon, religious radicalism and intolerance which is an unnoticed monster in parts of the country, rising rape, renewed militancy, anger and hunger, despair and depression, politics of prebendalism and crass opportunism, armed robbery, unemployment, genocidal killings by marauding murderers, cult related violence, collapsing value of the Naira, unpaid workers salary, massive staff lay offs and political inertia. The trend of hate preachings and killings, ethno-religious tension/threats and perception of religious conquest must be combated robustly and roundly.
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Almajiri1: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Alfa buhari will nuke them like he did the Shiites.
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Almajiri1: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
whosoever believes that the president is not aware of these plans by his kinsmen to totally obliterate other religions from Nigeria is fooling himself or herself.

he is actually preparing for the final takeout hence his making sure that all security apparatus are in the hands of his norther brothers.

but he is forgetting one obvious fact - this is the 21st century! America, united kingdom, Russia, china are all willing to sale weapons to any one who can purchase it - it will no longer be like in the 60s and 70s when it was all about loyalty.

the media has made it possible for anybody or group to be able to fully arm themselves! in fact, it will not be an easy ride for the north anymore cause their northern Christians are all feed-up of their terrorism and will use the opportunity to free themselves.

it will be a fight to finish.

can someone pls remind us of the presidents comment on the murder of the innocent preacher in Abuja or his comment with regards to the wanton destruction of properties at the catholic church in Niger state - nobody remembers cause the president never made a comment with regards to those atrocities but rather there was an order that the culprits who murdered the poor woman in Abuja should be set free on grounds of no evidence despite the glaring evidence!

and what about the poor igbo woman that was murdered in the north - the president rather chose to warn everyone of us to respect other peoples religious boundaries - cause they own Nigeria! oh lest i forget - when are they taking the suspects who murdered the woman to court? never ever ever! u know why? cause they have been silently set free!

THIS SHIP IS GOING DOWN! ITS GOING DOWN SUPER FAST! YES WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY A HEAVY PRICE IN BLOOD AND ASSETS, BUT THE TRUTH IS, ITS FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US - YES I SAID IT!
Reminds me of buhari's prophetic dogs and baboons analogy.

Prophet sukkot, what is the stars saying concerning Nigeria?
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Godjone(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
buhari will set this country on inferno soon
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by HtwoOw: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Last thing Nigeria wants is religious crisis and the only way to do that is to ensure adequate security / quick justice for those who enjoy killing people from other religion it's really not fair
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by sukkot: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Almajiri1:

Reminds me of buhari's prophetic dogs and baboons analogy.

Prophet sukkot, what is the stars saying concerning Nigeria?
the stars say the messiah will be reborn in nigeria. there will be a very short time of chaos after which there willl be peace and a spiritual revolution that will change the country for good wink
Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by Almajiri1: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2016
sukkot:
the stars say the messiah will be reborn in nigeria. there will be a very short time of chaos after which there willl be peace and a spiritual revolution that will change the country for good wink
I believe you my prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis by sukkot: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Almajiri1:

I believe you my prophet.
At your service anytime my brother wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garri Is Now Called Buhari & Groundnut Osinbajo In Kano City. - Guardian News / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video / Ogun State Must Yayi In 2019. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.