Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (86988 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / ATM Scam: The New Method / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by delishpot: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
And she can close her eyes and sleep at the end of a thieving day? How does she do it?
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by stubbornman(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
The Human Resource Manager

Name Checkers Association Nigeria(Ncan)

Shagamu branch

Name confirmed

will be properly filed incase of incasity

5 Likes

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by adetes: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
the scamers r plenty outside now, I once fall to this people through job searching by using my ATM card to buy form online by send code to u and press on ur phone with d sim u use to register ur bank account, thank God I notice quickly, may God save us from this fraudster and W r to b very careful. pro gbogbo ni ti ole ojo Kan bayi ni ti oni n Kan.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by sonnie10: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
Yoruba

... and credit card fraud be like 5 and 6
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by ezebunafo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Check well,i believe there must be a flatty she is working with
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by mcvincent: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
This might not even be her real name. She is a real con.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
She probably is even a Nairalander sef....

1 Like

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by ekeroyal(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Damn! It's like that anyways -reflection of the state of the economy. Mind you many of similar fraudulent acts aren't ever reported in Nigeria.

Getting her is easy. The Nigeria Police should up their game slightly.

Little hint: she's not "working" in isolation. A few "rat baits carelessly" thrown around will nail her and hers.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Yuneehk(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
ipledge10:
Comments on this thread sweet die
I am telling you! I'm enjoying every bit of it cheesy
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bad gang!
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Folzye(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
adroitvezy:
See as she form innocent face finish... Hehehe as i don know now her face, baba God abeg allow our two jam make she cough all the money into my itching hands.

You just made me laugh... With d level of criminal mastermind displayed by this lady are u sure you won't be the one to cough out ur ATM card into her hands
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by kings09(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
All diz Name Checkers..una no go kill person. I don laff come de cry join.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by lieutenantHaven: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ko

6 Likes

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
They should just get a court order and get her bank to release her account details, next of kin etc.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by lieutenantHaven: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Make we check d name well.... Oh...ok na brown roof...nothing new

6 Likes

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Olusola147(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
NCAN................

Disappointed??
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by nsamchizzy: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
NCAN ....AWKA BRANCH

REPORTING!
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by ipledge10(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yuneehk:

I am telling you! I'm enjoying every bit of it cheesy
NCAN ilesa Osun state
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by DIVINE78: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
I cover my ATM card with the blood of Jesus. grin
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by bmos(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
project8:
gals are not smiling

Bright mind for dubious outcome. Which mama born this pickin miss road?
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by SirDavico(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
What I fail to grasp is why anyone in his or her right sense would give out their ATM card and PIN to a total stranger. Which kind stupid help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by May19th: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:
Ndi Ofe mmanu at it again
Even their women ain't smiling

Akinade Tofunmi.

NCAN

Ibadan

Zone

Take

It

Over

From

Here.

Ipob yooth done see food
....... Shameless homosexuals.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by LydayBobo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
What a man can do....a woman can do it mega
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by HRich(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Actually she's here buying me Beer,,,,
I mean here
this place nah
EFCC una see us see we here, we the drink beer with una money
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by BIGkoboko: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am not surprised tho.this girls are very deadly.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Was the alhaja's husband limping too that he couldn't go to withdraw money for his wife? Instead they gave their pin and card to total stranger? Foolish couple.

And the bike man. Someone just wants to transfer money into your account for no reason and you accept. These people. No reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by segcymoor(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stupidity at the highest order!!!!!
How ur earth can a sane person gave out his ATM and pin to a stranger?

-------
I ve been victim years past.
But how?

I went to use ATM on Saturday morning precisely. I need good cash at site so got to press pin like 6 times(to withdrew 150k)
Unfortunately, privacy is not provided at that point. Unsuspectedly a young man queue at my back pretending to be waiting. Alas, in the process of pressing bottom several times due to volume of cash needed. U can believe this young guy smart enough to pick my pin.
Having through, he asked me to help him using ATM. In which I did.But in the process machine rejected his pin number as incorrect. So I Left him

------
Behold! First things on Sunday alert began to dropped. D young guy has successfully access my account even with my card with me. He just need my PIN.

Guy, do learn from my mistake!

------
I went to bank on Monday to complaints but those idiot said It is not possible. My.wife or anyone close to me must ve secretly access my ATM

1 Like

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Abbey2sam(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
NCAN Adamawa branch

reporting.....................
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Youngzedd(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cybertext:
The story get K'leg....but why Alhaja and her husband Alhaji no fit waka go ATM themselves go withdraw money ?? Something is definetly not right, I can't imagine myself give my debit card (with pin) to a total stranger....

I cannot even dare give to my father, not to talk of siblings.

The Alhaji and wife are crazy.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by gozmok1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
THE GIRL IS SMART THE GIRL TRIED IT IS NOT EASY IF YOU THINK IT IS EASY GO AND TRY WHAT SHE TRIED REMEMBER I AM A YORUBA MUSLIM
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by chachanga: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mologi:
geez...this lady is something else...
how can a young cherub of her age be so mean in making people's life
miserable like that...

I pray she s caught sooner....

in fact ...

mi o wa iyawo. mo...

You ke?! Yo go fear fear! You must "Ri Iyawo" by force! angry

This kain gal will steal ur heart, swap ur balls for goat own, then aell it and still ask them to collect change from you shocked.

Dis one nor be cherub, she sabi pass our grandma, run for ur dear life grin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.