Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (86914 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / ATM Scam: The New Method / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by agrovick(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Mskrisx:
Na wa ooo
This is too early but Nwanyioma, you look delicious grin
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
opyzy:
hmm tofunmi,EMEKA don corrupt you abi good for you angry

You know her?
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Mologi:
geez...this lady is something else... how can a young cherub of her age be so mean in making people's life miserable like that...
I pray she s caught sooner....
in fact ...
mi o wa iyawo. mo...

grin grin grin
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Penaldo: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Our sophisticated sister again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by adamsumale(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2016
See her leg like camel own....nonsense....maybe na her even scam my mama go dey buy stuffs on Amazon on a Saturday morning...mumsi too block her ATM that day. Thank God we have people working in the bank.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Supercee01(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2016
NCAN, ANAMBRA BRANCH replying for duty. NAME NOTED SIR..

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Mskrisx(f): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
agrovick:

This is too early but Nwanyioma, you look delicious grin

Dee, ka oooo grin grin Mama'm musirim ike wink
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by YINKS89(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2016
naija gat stuffs
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Emmanuel602(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
A very conny and heartless human being...... Just wondering what Alhaja's reactions would have been when those torrent of debit alerts were flowing in.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by agrovick(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

Dee, ka oooo grin grin Mama'm musirim ike wink
Babe abeg, my Igbo speaking is a learner What you typed looks like Greek tongue
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by bigtt76(f): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
How did they know she went to night club? #JustAsking
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by FNG3: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
thank God for atm cameras

1 Like

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by daphid25(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Strategy!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by ogyunging(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Hustle Noni... Govt No Wan Give Us Better Jab... Them Taking Our Money At Will.... Tofunmi Abi? Wa Gbayii Joor!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by ponti93(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Cybertext:
The story get K'leg....but why Alhaja and her husband Alhaji no fit waka go ATM themselves go withdraw money ?? Something is definetly not right, I can't imagine myself give my debit card (with pin) to a total stranger....

i think online transfers has limits, secondly, for you to the online transfer on computer you need a token, on d atm a confirmation pin will be sent to the phone you registered at d bank. so how did the woman bypass all that. d story get y leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by karashita: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
ponti93:

i think online transfers has limits, secondly, for you to the online transfer on computer you need a token, on d atm a confirmation pin will be sent to the phone you registered at d bank. so how did the woman bypass all that. d story get y leg

Na wah o.
Alhaji was in the car.
She saw Alhaja limping and 'offered' to help.(at an atm point)
Alhaja gave Tofunmi her atm card and pin to assist with d withdrawal.
Transaction done,Tofunmi swapped Alhaja's atm card for a fake one.
Alhaja did not suspect she was a scammer.
People self.She could trust a total stranger with her pin.Wonder why the husband did not help with the withdrawal instead.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Cybertext(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
ponti93:

Lol...bros the matter tire me o, maybe the girl also cloned the Alhaja's sim just to be able to verify the token.. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by dahme147(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
mumu
blezzymoore:
Here to check name, not suprise.
yoloba and scam are like agege bread and beans
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Mskrisx(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
agrovick:

Babe abeg, my Igbo speaking is a learner What you typed looks like Greek tongue

Hhehee OK I meant thank you and my moma gave birth to Me well.. cheesy grin
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by agrovick(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hhehee OK I meant thank you and my moma gave birth to Me well.. cheesy grin
Mmmmmm, for this sentence u made, the Dj should nack you Possibility by Psquare. You are too much.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by SaintUlot: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home, check my signature and start making money the way am doing
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2016
So one smart ass girly dey do all this and Nkechi still dey beg me recharge card.. Am not saying what she is doing is right oh.. But e better pass beg and prostitution. If she put this talent into somethig meaningful she go blow I swear.. Make dem do catch her b4 she cause more Havoc. embarassed
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Benblaq(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
JAWBONE:
U are the one without brain here
fool aint tlkin to u
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by emma2002(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2016
NCAN diaspora chapter standing by for further instructions from HO
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by emma2002(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
ponti93:

Transfers done on ATM is actually on quickteller embedded and take note that she did an intra bank transfer. For UBA as an example it doesn't request for a PIN.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by emma2002(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2016
quote author=ponti93 post=47689417]
[/quote]

Transfers done on ATM is actually on quickteller embedded and take note that she did an intra bank transfer. For UBA as an example it doesn't request for a PIN.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by ponti93(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2016
emma2002:

the last time i did it on gtb atm i was sebt a token
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by rajkrm(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Ehinmola(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
No matter how fast she thinks,the long arm of the law will certainly catch up with her. She cannot run faster than her image. No doubt she can never know peace.
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by deepakn158: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by deepakn158: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam by Torg77: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
FlawlesRebirth02:
See the way she looks decent••• And hope no be another person picture them carry cun put for there?

Anything is possible in Nigeria. Could be someone else's picture and that person could get see and burnt alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.