Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! (1605 Views)

Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
She claimed to be happy and has embraced her look.
Guys can you date her
Girls can you be friends with her
Cc: @lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Daniel2289(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Is not her fault though. But I just can't date such babe.
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by rawpadgin(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
see beards Wen men dey find...
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by malikombi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Over secretion of the hormone ??
Besides, stop calling her a "girl" jare.
Despite all the hair growing fertilizer and technology I've applied, I still never get this kain hair.....
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Her name is Queen Okafor. She's 28 and dreams of marrying some day.

Errm, NCAN over to you lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Gofwane(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mehn......never! Even if we are the only two people that remain in the whole world. Even if the gods ask me to marry her, na to copy Jonah style for bible.

I believe Every woman or man has their partner, even this girl! ... ... ... Please when she gets old, is the hair going to turn grey?
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Simongm(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
What is this?
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Desdola(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
I pity her. The hair irritates
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
cry cry She is cool tho,some guys will fuvk and dump her.No guy go carry her put for house angry
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
i'll bang her... just for research... undecided
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
If money is involved I can do it.
But other wise I keep future love for less hairy individual.
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by RasheedUmar: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Most people here don't know that this girl is very rich and also has a European boyfriend.
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by abbeyology88(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ptcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww.

Old pix wey person don see over 5yrs ago

And btw.

Guyz wetin happen to d mr. Nairaland interview thread? I try open am but waz locked. Who get info abt wetin happen there.

Cos the Berlyn girl yab me say I send flower to someone (a girl)

I b wan reply am wen I found dat d thread waz blocked.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyology88:
Ptcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww.

Old pix wey person don see over 5yrs ago

And btw.

Guyz wetin happen to d mr. Nairaland interview thread? I try open am but waz locked. Who get info abt wetin happen there.

Cos the Ber√lyn girl yab me say I send flower to someone (a girl)

I b wan reply am wen I found dat d thread waz blocked.
tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
I refuse to blive shez a lady

in short pisshure ov her pvszy or ahdonbiliv
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by unbranded13(f): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2016
its not an old pix, I saw here in Cele-ijesha last week...it was really amazing!
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
cry cry She is cool tho,some guys will fuvk and dump her. No guy go carry her put for house >: (
Hahahahaha lmao
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
unbranded13:
its not an old pix, I saw here in Cele-ijesha last week...it was really amazing!
*Amazing* u say?? Errm, noin amazing here bro undecided
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
slyIsaac:
i'll bang her... just for research... undecided
Kai. Hypothetically u can bleep a man jst for research too huh? angry
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
I refuse to blive shez a lady

in short pisshure ov her pvszy or ahdonbiliv
U want pishure? Ur moniker says otherwise. grin
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gofwane:
Mehn......never! Even if we are the only two people that remain in the whole world. Even if the gods ask me to marry her, na to copy Jonah style for bible.

I believe Every woman or man has their partner, even this girl! ... ... ... Please when she gets old, is the hair going to turn grey?
Google is ur friend. grin
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by abbeyology88(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
tongue tongue

Thank God u escaped it

Where's ur crush shocked shocked
Wha happen to ur lala shocked ?
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Gofwane(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Peezie07:

Google is ur friend. grin
please, help me do that cos i don't know how i'm going to ask google.

Maybe i should try this one: is the most hairy girl in nigeria hair going to turn grey when she's old?
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by IHATEPUZZY(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Peezie07:

U want pishure? Ur moniker says otherwise. grin

lol dos re 2 different tinz

seeing her pussay doesn't mean I like it, just to clarify my doubts wink
Re: Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!! by Peezie07(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

lol dos re 2 different tinz

seeing her pussay doesn't mean I like it, just to clarify my doubts wink
And how would you clarify ur doubts By inserting ur John Thomas huh lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

When Will Romanceland Guys Start Minding Their Business? / Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) / Girl Post FVCK Video Of Her And Her Boyfriend On Facebook (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.