Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? (447 Views)

Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by Platform9ja: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good evening to you all here, I was lucky enough to witness the interview today and not holding words back, it was peaceful enough and fast.

But something caught my attention and I think it needs to be addressed.

I don't know the contestant having the stage tomorrow.

I also do not know most of them beforehand but I know fynestboi to be a mod. A mod of education and celebrity section.

So what caught my attention is having a referee as a player in a football match.

Doesn't seem right to me.

His past preludes him in goodlight. But that wouldn't stop it from been controversial.
If tomorrow a candidate feels one of his supporters got banned in the cause of the interview, the next thing that would fly is Fynestboi is ....

I rest my case.
Good night

Cc: Dominique, tosyn2much, wristbangle, dygeasy
Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by LuveU2(f): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol u have a point but he, fynesboi has no power to ban anyone.
He has explained himself over and over again. Give it a rest buddy. wink
And dont forget, we need u to vote Falconey cool

Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by Platform9ja: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
LuveU2:

Yes dear, but he could delete post right?
And I don't think I am so eligible to vote.

A contestant made me promise though, if I am I would vote the contestant and yours..
Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by Shamstiel: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
LuveU2:

Baby, Fynestboi has the power to ban. He is a mod don't be deceived.
Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by Platform9ja: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Baby, Fynestboi has the power to ban. He is a mod don't be deceived.

I think that's the work of a super mod.
What fynestboi can do is hide post, and hide lots of post in the name of "orderliness"

We should avoid the looming controversy.

Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by LuveU2(f): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Platform9ja:

Yes dear, but he could delete post right?
And I don't think I am so eligible to vote.

A contestant made me promise though, if I am I would vote the contestant and yours..
Dont worry dear. There would be no foul play. Even if any comes up, we the good people of nl would not shut up. smiley

True, you are not elligble yet. Seems u hardly post. smiley But if u can try to have 300 posts before next wk begins, it wld be great!

Anyway, thank u for ur promised votes!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland: Why Celebrity Section? by Shamstiel: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Platform9ja:

I think that's the work of a super mod.
What fynestboi can do is hide post, and hide lots of post in the name of "orderliness"

We should avoid the looming controversy.

Please tell me something. You mean a supermod has been the one banning all monikers? Lol...smh so what are the functions of a moderator? Cleaning up comments only? When did you join nairaland? Please get your facts right bro.

This is my second account my first was created during the era of 190 and Mr olodo so I know a mod can really do alot of banning. I can't be deceived if that is what you do to nairalanders

Can We Make Baby!!! / Must Read: The Tweep Of Rapture! [ $uper Er0tic] / See How A Chinese Woman Rejects Her Best Friend's Proposal: