Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman (69458 Views)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by SUPOL(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

How old are you? I'm telling what the law is, you're telling me about God! Na waoh. I didn't write the law na.
Am 33
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2016
Ghost447:
It is a crime under Penal Code which is applicable to Northern Nigeria.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

But I am still confused given that Abj is the Federal Capital how come it has to adopt the Northen Penal Code, I would pressume it a neutral territory
Re: Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
OneManLegion:

Adultery is not punishable under the Nigerian constitution.

There are two substantive statutes that are operational in Nigeria on criminal matters.

The first is criminal code which applies to the southern Nigeria and under which adultery is not punishable.

The second is the penal code which applies to the northern Nigeria which criminalises adultery, drinking of alcohol and others of such.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.