Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Beautiful School Dropout, Blessing Becomes A Mechanic After Dropping Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beautiful School Dropout, Blessing Becomes A Mechanic After Dropping Out (333 Views)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful School Dropout, Blessing Becomes A Mechanic After Dropping Out by Cornerstone99: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Instead of dabbling into prostitution or other forms of hustle girls of these days engage in, this young lady has decided to fend for herself in the most honourable way. The secondary school graduate identified as Blessing is a full time mechanic due to condition and she's proud of it. A Facebook user Ocheni Raymond Oche, who met her today in Abuja shared his experience on his page. Read below;

Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.

As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans! Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.

I salute your person BLESSING.

follow public account on Palmchat for Latest Job news. www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Beautiful School Dropout, Blessing Becomes A Mechanic After Dropping Out by Cornerstone99: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Everyone should learn from her instead of giving excuses and blaming
the government lets learn something, I tell you it will pay at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Locally Made Video Tutorial On IT That You Can Understand. / It, Safety & Security Training / Do You Need A Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.