Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible (1140 Views)

"Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo / Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa / Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by legendarystar: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
A Nigeria without the Igbos a disaster we all know this, thus the reason for their further malignment is thus as a result of still holding in their minds fresh the result of the 2015 elections.

I employ well meaning and sound Igbos talk to their fellow brothers to lay down their arms and embrace peace.
also
I believe the President has good mind towards every citizen irrespective of tribe, culture, religion or ethnicity let's join hands and moves this great nation forward.
I have some questions for some Igbo honest answers...
1. Who is the best in entrepreneurship in Nigeria?
2. Best in creativity in Nigeria?
3. Whose settlement outside their region triples that of risidents in their region?
4. Who sees business in the smallest of things ?
etc I love the Igbo's simple
God bless Ndi-Igbo General.

God bless the citizens of Nigeria

cc..... tonyebarcanista truckpusher dearpreye firefire omenka the oga lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by 36xtr90r: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Igbos have always conducted their affairs peacefully. It's you and your folks who are in the habit of calling and praising the use of violence and extra-judicial killings as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum.

You don't need to resort to lies and propaganda against Igbos to display your fake love for 'One Nigeria'.
Leave Igbos alone and face the problems bedevilling your own people.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Leopard2A7: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP what tribe are you?

And please stop patronising us.
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
But this is not enough reason to convince a group of people to stay. Maybe Nigeria should stary coming to terms with the truth
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by theEYe21(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nigeria without each other is a disaster, not only igbos undecided
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by vayne(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
G
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Nne5: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Inukwa!
Lay down arms?
Na you give ndi igbo arms wey they carry?
P.S:It sooo irritates me whenever people say 'i love igbos'.Keep your love to yourselves.
Who una Love epp?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Firefire(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by iamDiabolic(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Igbo's creating threads to massage there ego,smh funny set of people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by legendarystar: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
theEYe21:
Nigeria without each other is a disaster, not only igbos undecided

facts
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by legendarystar: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nne5:
Inukwa!
Lay down arms?
Na you give ndi igbo arms wey they carry?
P.S:It sooo irritates me whenever people say 'i love igbos'.Keep your love to yourselves.
Who una Love epp?

stop making ur self feel too important u nit wit full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by legendarystar: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
iamDiabolic:

deluded fellow

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by legendarystar: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Leopard2A7:
OP what tribe are you?
And please stop patronising us.

am a Nigerian that's all u need to know....
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Bari22: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wallahi i prefer nigeria without igbo, they are nigerias problem they contribute nothing to the economy.
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Dainfamous: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
36xtr90r:
Igbos have always conducted their affairs peacefully. It's you and your folks who are in the habit of calling and praising the use of violence and extra-judicial killings as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum.

You don't need to resort to lies and propaganda against Igbos to display your fake love for 'One Nigeria'.
we walk through the valley of death we fear no evil against us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by CltrAltDel: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
iamDiabolic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehehehe
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by nkemjacob2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bari22:
Wallahi i prefer nigeria without igbo, they are nigerias problem they contribute nothing to the economy.
the problem in this country is not igbos but the hausas. Check the history of nigeria u will no what am talking about
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by nkemjacob2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
My dear buahri action do not tell the one ness of nigeria, that where i will find fault wit him. The problem i have wit igbos is they re not united, there dreams will have been achieved without stress. The development we have giving to nigeria show some ethniv group do not worth it
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Victorvexz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mcheeeew dry thread

Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by smallJagaban: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
THE FLAT ..HEADS JUST LOVE TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES.. IF YOUR REGION IS GOOD ENOUGH YOU WILL NOT BE JUMPING AROUND FROM ONE REGION TO THE OTHER
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
36xtr90r:

retards and fake ego.
Re: Nigeria Without The Igbos The Impossible by mazichika: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
T

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Builds “Ultramodern” Toilet Facilities 4 Students In Osun State(pics) / shocking proof that aisha buhari used a diplomatic passport / N108bn Fraud: EFCC To Seize Akpabio’s Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.