Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,591 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! (1143 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! by tomakint: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin I see this happening soon by the time the Daura lord eyes don dey clear for Fashola as a misfit in power sector.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
What is hilarious here

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! by omenka(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
tomakint:
grin grin I see this happening soon by the time the Daura lord eyes don dey clear for Fashola as a misfit in power sector.
Which kind poor thread be this bros?? Haba! You too old on the block for this.

To create thread just hungry u abi wetin?? You for at least use recent pic and not pre-election pic.

#EpicFail.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! by DaBullIT(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
omenka:
Which kind poor thread be this bros?? Haba! You too old on the block for this.

To create thread just hungry u abi wetin?? You for at least use recent pic and not pre-election pic.

#EpicFail.
grin grin he don offend you before?
Re: Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! by omenka(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin grin he don offend you before?
Offend?? Toma na my paddy oo. Him too like to fuckup sometimes that's all.
Re: Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! by Ratello: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
tomakint:
cheesy grin this Minister of Darkness is really a joker but the biggest one is Bubu for being so naive to put Fashola in a very sensitive post as Power not to talk of Works and Roads. Funny one undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Talented Young Boy Knits Cap At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno State / Reason Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession / Another Set Back In Anambra State Governor Abandoned Roads And Spent 1.2billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.